Mariposa's Execution (1 Viewer)

Mariposa

Potential Patron
!!!***DISCLAIMER***!!! BARBIE AND ALL RELATED INDICIA ARE TRADEMARKS OF MATTEL YOU WILL HAVE TO EXCUSE MY SPELLING OF A SPANISH WORD I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL THIS ONE

Queen Mirabella laid Mariposa on the cold, steel table in the palace dungeon. "Why did you decide to go through with this, Mariposa? If you had chosen exile, the charges could have been more easily reversed." Queen Mirabella said softly, her Spanish accent still thick even after five years of marriage to King Regillius.
"They won't, especially after what I have to say, Your Majesty." Mariposa diverted her eyes, unable to look the queen in the eye.
"Are you confessing?" Queen Mirabella asked surprised.
"Yes, Your Majesty. You are the only I could be honest with, which is why I requested you over Lord Gastrous." Mariposa answered softly.
"All I want to know is why you attempted to assassinate me." Queen Mirabella replied, the surprise fading.
"It was to start a war. They were screaming about preparing for one. I decided to give us a reason to force their hand." Mariposa returned, her shame fading. "I have one last request." Mariposa finally looked Queen Mirabella in the eye.
"What is it, Daughter?" Queen Mirabella asked.
"I want you to continue the lie. I tracked and killed the assassin but was killed myself. Our people will be outraged enough to call for blood. Outraged by our unfounded accusation, they will respond with their army. This will give us the opportunity to hash things out for once without all the posturing and threats." Mariposa answered.
"I will give you a hero's funeral to the people but a traitor's vigil in private." Queen Mirabella replied.
"Invite Carlos and Catania and Willa. I only want them to know the truth." Mariposa returned.
"I will, Daughter. You have my word." Queen Mirabella began locking the steel straps in place.
"Your Majesty, I will not try to run. You don't have to shackle me down." Mariposa said.
"These straps are to spread the current more evenly over your body to melt it faster." Queen Mirabella brushed Mariposa's hair one last time. "What do we say about your body?"
"It was stolen, paraded around their capital, and otherwise degraded." Mariposa answered. "If the bitched assassination attempt is not enough to call for war, then the desecration of a hero's body will."
"I am sure the assassination attempt by itself would be enough. This is overkill." Queen Mirabella replied, locking the final strap in place and setting the nipple clamps. "However, if this is what you wish, I will see it done." With that, Queen Mirabella set the labia and clitoral clamps.
"Why so many?" Mariposa asked.
"The body is supposed to melt away, hence the reason we only use this style of electrocution for traitors' deaths." Queen Mirabella replied.
"Yes, Your Majesty." Mariposa returned. "Switch me on."
With that, Queen Mirabella stepped back and flipped the switch, starting the electricity. Mariposa writhed for hours on the table as the electricity ran through her body. To this day, Queen Mirabella swore she saw Mariposa's skeleton for three out the nine hours the electricity was running. After nine hours, Mariposa's body was completely gone.
With the execution method the disposal method, there was no bloody mess for Queen Mirabella to clean up. There was; however, Mariposa's plan to enact. Queen Mirabella called together her remaining closest advisors: Prince Carlos and Princess Catania, Lord Gastrous, and Willa.
Prince Carlos spoke first. "Where is my sister?"
Queen Mirabella broke down into sobs. "She-she tracked down the assassin and never came back. I went to look for her but only found signs of a struggle. Her body was stolen." Queen Mirabella look at Lord Gastrous through teary eyes. "Make the arrangements for a hero's funeral."
"Immediately, Your Majesty." Lord Gastrous bowed and flew off in a hurry.
"We should be preparing as well." Princess Catania replied.
"There will be a lighted vigil tonight by the lake, just us." Queen Mirabella said before her son, daughter, and daughter-in-law could run off. Queen Mirabella retreated to her chambers before the funeral and proceeded to rage at herself for continuing the lie her youngest had perpetuated. When the appointed time for the funeral arrived, Queen Mirabella looked the worse for the wear. The funeral went according to plan. All Queen Mirabella had to do now, was continue to the lighted vigil.
Prince Carlos and Princess Catania were already at the lake when Queen Mirabella and Willa arrived with one lantern. "Madrisita, one lantern indicates a traitor's vigil!"
"This is a traitor's vigil." Queen Mirabella replied.
Princess Catania looked to her step-brother. "She was the assassin?"
"She set us all up." Queen Mirabella returned. "Mariposa planned everything from the very beginning, intending to start a war. The last thing Mariposa had to do to guarantee a war was to die." Queen Mirabella broke down again as she laid the lantern in the water. With the lantern in the water, the vigil was over. "This conversation stays between us. The people, especially the children, need a hero." The quadrille went their separate ways into the night, silently pondering what had made Mariposa fall from grace.

Mariposa

Potential Patron
I want an honest show of hands. How many of you read the title and automatically assumed I was giving a fictional account of my execution?

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
There are less blunt force objects than I expected. I could maybe suggest that you try describing the disintegration of poor Mariposa's body moreso OoOoOo,,~~~~~~

Mariposa

Potential Patron
There are less blunt force objects than I expected. I could maybe suggest that you try describing the disintegration of poor Mariposa's body moreso OoOoOo,,~~~~~~

I would like to, but my cast iron stomach has a hard time with some of the more disgusting forms of execution. I may take a Dramamine and edited the post later.

S

Snake1

Really liked this story, thanks for writing! I've always really enjoyed electrocution art/stories.

And I also agree with the other comment above: would love to see the execution itself in more gruesome detail, if you think you can.

With the way those clamps are so, um... "strategically" placed, it sounds like it's meant to be quite painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.