Mariposa Meets her Match (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Disclaimer: The character "Thunder Bullet" is an original character created by Taroimo-san, on Pixiv. I do NOT own this character. Please visit his Pixiv page! たろイも [pixiv]

La Mariposa bounded her way to the ring, brimming with happiness. She'd defeated Tina Armstrong in their grudge match, ultimately winning their rivalry. Tina applauded as she came down the aisle.

As Mariposa leapt over the top rope, she twisted once in the air and with a flourish, removed her blue cape and mask, leaving her in her body-hugging two-tone light/dark blue ensemble, accentuating her bronzed body perfectly.

214oCdr.jpg

7xqsuGn.jpg

Mariposa, real name Lisa Hamilton, took the microphone from Tina. "I just wanted to say, it has not been easy. You've been my best rival yet, and to be honest, I really don't think it's settled yet. I know you've been wanting to take a bit of a hiatus to concentrate on other matters, and I'm sure you will have great success at it. Thanks, Tina."

The two embraced in a friendly hug, and then Tia raised Mariposa's hand. Tina left the ring as Mariposa continued.

"Alright! I wanted to issue an open challenge to anyone who thinks they can float like this butterfly... but I should warn you, you'll only get stung! Do we have any takers? Come on, let's make it one better. No disqualification!"

A minute passed.... and then a new theme no one had heard before began to play. Then a crash of thunder sounded over the speakers, and out stepped a... well, she was human, and a woman, but she was massive.

Lisa, who had stopped when the music started to play, widened her eyes at the sight of the woman, who was announced as Thunder Bullet.

Y9OxZ9p.jpg

6 feet tall, and 220 pounds, it was quite clear that every last ounce of her bodyweight was muscle. Like Lisa, Bullet was dark-skinned, but she wore a two-piece, mask, boots and gloves that shone a bright yellow-gold, which contrasted with her skin, making her appear darker than she was, simultaneously allowing the yellow to appear more pure. It caused her to give off the appearance of a polished statue, and her musculature definitely added to the illusion that one had come to life. She was so sculpted, she might very well have been.

Lisa was not much shorter than the new woman, at 5'9. She was outweighed by just over a hundred pounds though. She didn't look intimidated, however.

Bullet took the middle of the ring, with a microphone.

"I heard you throw out a challenge.

I accept."

With that, she held up the microphone and then dropped it with a *thump*. Not even a dozen words, yet they told the entire story.

"Alright, you're on. You're here, I'm here, let's get a ref here and do this right now!"

They each took their corners as a referee hit the ring, ringing the bell.

Bullet charged at Mariposa, who ducked out of the way. She started bouncing and shuffling around in her almost Capoeira-like stance, designed to throw off and confuse opponents.

Bullet ran at her again, but Mariposa leapt up and did a handstand on Bullet's broad, muscular shoulders, then tucked her legs and mule-kicked her in the back on the way down, landing in a crouch as Bullet was knocked into the corner.

Bullet turned, enraged, but Mariposa was already there as she hopped up on the second turnbuckle and started raining punches onto Bullet's head and face. Bullet was caught off guard as she got clipped by the first few, but then she reached up and shoved Mariposa off her. Mariposa flew backward and landed on her back, but continued the roll and used the momentum to roll to her feet. Two steps and a jump, and she was back on the turnbuckle, punching again. Bullet shoved her off a second time, while Mariposa backflipped and landed on her feet this time. Bullet charged and threw a clothesline which Mariposa rolled under, standing up next to the ropes. Bullet tried to grab Mariposa, but Mariposa pulled on the top rope and caused Thunder Bullet to fall out of the ring.

Bullet tumbled to the floor clumsily, but got up immediately, fuming. Mariposa was not resting on her laurels, however, and had dashed across the ring. As Bullet turned around, Mariposa had launched herself over the top rope in a picturesque plancha, landing on Bullet squarely. The impact knocked Bullet off her feet and sent her head over heels as Mariposa leapt up, pointing upwards and shouting to rally the crowd!

"Yeah! How about that!" she shouted, giddily. She rolled back into the ring and spread her arms wide in a pose, soaking in the crowd reaction. Bullet glared daggers at Lisa, smoldering. She stood back up, as the referee continued counting.

"FOUR! Come on, back in the ring. FIVE!"

Bullet glared hate at Mariposa, making her way over to the stairs and booting them forcefully, actually denting them. The crowd who saw it were shocked momentarily. Thunder Bullet ascended the stairs, stomping her way up them angrily, almost seemingly trampling them instead of walking on them.

As she stepped through the ropes to get back into the ring, Mariposa met her with a dropkick, sending her spilling back outside.

"God DAMN it!" Bullet roared, slapping the matted floor with her gloved hand as she stood, angrier than a bull.

Bullet rolled under the ropes this time and stood... but Lisa was nowhere to be found.

"What the hell now?" Bullet looked around with her eyes, and just out of the corner of them, she could see Lisa perched on the turnbuckle, waiting.

"Haha... I have you now, you little insect. Time to fucking crush you..."

Bullet turned to look at Lisa, who leapt off the turnbuckle, gaining incredible height and bending back her arms and knees in a perfect plancha as she angled her body to the side, looking to wipe out Bullet again... but she did not realize Bullet had seen her.

As Lisa committed to the jump, Bullet knew she had her. Lisa attempted to make contact with Bullet, but Bullet swiveled and reached up, catching Lisa in the act. However, instead of catching the lighter Luchadora in her arms, Bullet simply caught her by the stomach and the chest with her hands, and then used Lisa's own momentum as she slung her downwards, basically pushing down on her and absolutely drilling her into the canvas with a spinebuster.

"UAGH!" she cried out as she smashed into the canvas. Lisa's body made a wicked BANG as she hit the ring. She coughed once and rolled onto her side. Bullet knew she had her now.

Now smiling, Bullet picked Lisa up by the hair. Grabbing her by the throat, and putting her other hand on one thigh dangerously near her crotch, she lifted Mariposa up over her head in a military press. Holding her there for a moment, Bullet suddenly dropped Lisa, but turned and caught her around the neck with a massive arm, then fell backward, dropping Lisa in a massive Impaler DDT. The luchadora hit the canvas with a heavy face-first slam and laid there.

Bullet rolled Lisa onto her back and pinned her, planning to end it right there.

"ONE! TWO! ...." but Lisa bucked her legs and kicked out.

Bullet shook her head. "Just means I need to punish you some more. Whatever. Get up, bitch!" Bullet stood and grabbed Mariposa by the throat, pulling her to a standing position. Throwing one of Mariposa's arms over her own, she lifted the luchadora by the neck high into the air, then brought her down to the canvas with another bang, chokeslamming the daylights out of Mariposa. She hit the ring hard and her eyes rolled momentarily as she bounced once, then lay flat on her back. As a Luchadora, taking moves like these were not part of her usual itinerary. She was no slouch and tougher than she looked, but then few hit as hard as Bullet was currently. And Bullet was hammering her like a nail into the mat, over and over. That did not seem like it was about to change at this time.

Thunder Bullet kept up the onslaught. She bent down and grabbed a handful of Lisa's short brown hair, pulling her up to her feet. Lisa moaned, looking dazed. Bullet pulled Lisa down, bending her over and thrusting her head between her powerful thighs. Grabbing her by the waist, Bullet picked Lisa up vertically, then dropped to a seated position sharply, spiking the smaller high-flier with a piledriver. Lisa's legs folded backward as she collapsed, and Bullet shoved her off, letting her settle to the canvas, flat on her back.

"Oh God, a piledriver," said the announcer. "Thunder Bullet is holding nothing back. It doesn't even look like Lisa can get up. The referee might have to stop this match!"

Before the referee could do anything, though, Bullet had rolled Lisa over and then stepped over her. Squatting down, she bent Lisa back, hooking her arms over Bullet's thick muscular legs and then clamping down on Lisa's chin in a camel clutch.

"AAAAAAGGHH!" Lisa cried out in pain as she was viciously bent backward. Bullet looked like she was enjoying tormenting Lisa.

"Lisa, do you quit?" the referee asked. "Hnnng... no... no!" she replied. Bullet drew another sharp cry of pain when she pulled back further on Lisa's chin. Lisa was in the middle of a scream when she was suddenly muffled by Bullet repositioning her hands to place them around Lisa's mouth! "God, shut up," Bullet said. "You make so damn much noise! Just shut up and get bent. And tap out while you're at it."

Lisa wouldn't do it, so Bullet raised her right arm, and then brought it down across Lisa's face. Technically it was a crossface punch, but Bullet hit her with her arm in a clubbing blow. Lisa yelped a muffled cry as she was struck. Up went the arm again, and down across Lisa's face. Time after time, Bullet clobbered her, but Lisa would not quit. "God damn, bitch, you're actually tougher than you look," Bullet said. "Just means I have to punish you some more..." Bullet pulled Lisa up a little, placing her on her hands and knees, then jumped up and hip-pressed her in the spine, flattening her back to the canvas.

"Oof!" Lisa wheezed as Bullet's backside crashed into her spine, sending her down again.

Bullet rolled Lisa onto her back and covered her for a pinfall again.

"ONE! TWO! TH-..." but Lisa just managed to sneak her shoulder up. It was not a forceful kickout by any stretch of the imagination, but the rule was to simply get a shoulder off the canvas, and she did.

"Wow, you just want to get crippled, don't you?" Bullet asked her. "Don't worry, babe, I got plenty more power for you. Here's some more now. Sure hope you're enjoying this." Bullet stood back up and dragged a weary Mariposa to her feet, then crouched down and grabbed her by a leg and the back of her neck in a fireman's carry. Having the sexy luchadora draped over her hard-as-rocks shoulders, she paraded around the ring, showing off Lisa's limp body before she turned to one side, then twisted back, throwing Lisa off her shoulders in a circular motion. Lisa made a three quarter turn before slamming hard into the ring mat again, this time in a devastating F5. She crashed into the ring face first, then rolled onto her back, arms and legs spread.

Lisa moaned in pain softly, unmoving. Bullet stood over her fort a moment before dropping to her knees, and then pinning Lisa, placing her hands on her chest and stomach and arching back in a nonchalant pin.

The referee counted. "ONE! TWO! ...."

and Bullet broke the pin, instead grabbing Lisa by the hair and performing a "rip-up", the act of intentionally breaking a pinfall and pulling the opponent off the canvas to continue the match. She had proven she could pin Lisa any time she wanted now. Lisa was limp as Bullet held her in a sitting up position.

"Hey, come on Bullet, you know you've won the match!" the announcer shouted over the mic. "What do you need to continue to beat her for? You know the match is over!" The match was over in all ways except officially, which was really the only way it mattered.

Bullet grinned sadistically as she stood, dragging a near lifeless Lisa up with her. As she stood, she pulled Lisa onto her shoulders, hefting her up in a torture rack. Bullet positioned her hands, locking it on Lisa as she bounced her up and down across her shoulders, which felt more like rocks in Lisa's back.

"Aaaaa-aaaa-aaaggh!!" Lisa screamed, as her shout was broken with every bounce Bullet laid into her. Bullet bent her backward fiercely as she seemingly tried to rend her in half with the hold, literally. Bullet seemed intent on destroying Lisa's spine with the hold!

"Lisa, do you quit?" the referee asked. "No, no!" came the reply. Bullet pursed her lips and shook her head before treating Lisa's spine like an accordion again. She was rewarded with a sharp, pained squeal.

"Just quit, bitch! I'm getting tired of this..." Bullet said to her. The response she got back only enraged her...

"I'll never submit to you, go fuck yourself!"

"The hell did you just say to me?" Bullet said, not believing her ears. "Alright, you had this coming!" Bullet suddenly threw Lisa's legs off her shoulders but kept a hold of her chin as she fell sideways, delivering a vicious Burning Hammer as Lisa impacted the mat with her head, neck and shoulders. "Ungh!!" she grunted as she hit the ring, settling onto her back. She laid motionless on the canvas except for her breathing.

Bullet looked down at her opponent... more accurately, at her prey. Lisa's beautiful, bronzed body was spread eagle on the mat, arms and legs spread with her head turned to one side. She was quite evidently defeated, able to be pinned at any time, yet she just wouldn't submit...

"What the hell do I have to do to beat you?" Bullet asked, the perennial question of a frustrated wrestler. Bullet prodded one of Lisa's cobalt-coloured boots with her own boot, and Lisa stirred gently.

"Any idiot could pin you at this point. No, now its about getting you to utter the words "I submit"... so the sooner you do that, the sooner this can be over." Bullet reached down to pluck Lisa off the canvas again. "mmmmhh..." she groaned in response. "Never... going to... submit..."

"Yeah, we'll see about that." Bullet snarled in response. Putting her hands around Lisa's neck, she simply throatlifted her into the air as she let Lisa dangle with a hangman choke. Lisa now choked and gurgled as she weakly kicked her legs, trying to pry Bullet's hands from around her neck, which felt like a pair of vicegrips. Bullet hung Lisa out to dry with the choke, watching her eyes flutter as her struggling weakened. Bullet then dropped Lisa, catching her around the waist as she began to squeeze her with a bearhug. Lisa's spine had been punished profusely at this point, and her body bent backward as she was put into the crushing submission hold. Bullet's bearhug was almost like the grip of an anaconda wrapped around its prey, squeezing them for the kill. Bullet twisted from side to side sharply, ragdolling Lisa. Bullet arched back, squeezing hard as Lisa dangled in her grasp. Lisa could do nothing to escape the hold, but she still rebuffed the referee's questions about her submitting the match.

After Bullet felt she'd had enough of that, she tossed Lisa to the canvas in an unceremonious heap.

Bullet looked down at Lisa. "Why won't you just submit??" she yelled. She breathed heavily, getting tired from expending energy beating Lisa.

Bullet dragged Lisa into the middle of the ring, laying her flat. Lisa hadn't moved since the bearhug. To be more fair about it, she hadn't moved since the hanging choke, and the only moving she had done since was Bullet thrashing her around.

Bullet stepped out of the ring onto the apron, then ascended the turnbuckle. Perched on the top of them like a 220 pound golden vulture looking for a kill, she suddenly launched herself into the air, coming down hard on Lisa like a ton of bricks in one of her finishing moves, the Raiden Impact. The impact was so hard that a loud crack could be heard, as Bullet and Lisa broke a couple of the wooden ring slats and created a visible dent in the ring.

Finally, Bullet gave up trying to make Lisa quit and just stood up. Looking down at Lisa's beaten body, she took one of her gold boots and prodded Lisa's head, pushing it so her head was turned to one side before placing her boot on Lisa's face, pinning her. The referee counted an academic three count, but in reality, she could have counted to three hundred and Lisa wouldn't have even twitched.

Bullet stood like that, her and Lisa on a small slant due to the broken slats, with her boot on Lisa's face as she raised one large, muscular arm in victory, standing triumphantly over her quarry as fans threw food, sodas and garbage in the ring.

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
Very nice. I'll be honest, I kinda forgot that Lisa was La Mariposa before reading this. Also, Lisa is underrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.