Manage Breathing (1 Viewer)

BIZANTIUM

Potential Patron
I need help.

How to making char keep breathing.
example, When cock in Her mouth, she can keep breathing.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hello B BIZANTIUM . Welcome to the Undertow forum.

When cock in Her mouth, she can keep breathing.
The game isn't supposed to do that, so it currently isn't an option.

Many aspects of the SDT game are hardcoded. For example: when the girl breathes heavily (i.e. to recover after a deepthroat penetration), her mouth will open more widely than usual and the game will draw small puffs of mist in front of her lips. The game also plays a "panting" sound effect to reflect the girl's desperate open-mouthed breathing.

We can override the usual check [ if(!this.mouthFull && !this.breathing && !this.swallowing) ], so that the girl would be "allowed" to breathe heavily even when there is a penis in her mouth. But the first-pass results would probably be unsatisfactory. We would see puffs of exhaled mist passing through the guy's penis, and the sound effects would imply open-mouthed oral breathing (instead of nasal breathing). We could improve the mod (by adding additional logic and conditional checks) to correct these problems ... but the total amount of work (and the increased potential for bugs/conflicts) might exceed the added value of the mod itself.

Could you perhaps describe your idea (or your goals, requirements, etc) in greater detail? I assume that it's related to a custom dialogue -- one of the dialogue experts here might be able to offer an alternative solution after they've learned about your ideas. For example: you might be able to include special triggers in your TXT file, so that the girl will automatically pull away from the penis (in order to breathe, cough, speak, etc) when your story reaches a critical point.

If you're already committed to the "girl breathes with her mouth full" idea then you can post it as a Loader Request. I would encourage you to explore some of the complications (such as the "mist passing through penis" idea mentioned above) so that you can comment on them, or provide suggestions to the modder. For example: you might recommend an approach or compromise which could resolve the problem, or you might describe the final effect that you want to achieve, or you could potentially sketch out how the mod will look when it's working properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.