1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Male Torso mod

Discussion in 'Filled Requests' started by raddae, Mar 12, 2011.

1. raddae

raddae Potential Patron

is it possible to mod the male's Torso and other parts that appear in the game?

2. Abom713

Abom713 Avid Affiliate

Not until .swf support comes to the game.

3. anonymous

anonymous Club Regular

Well I'm sure if you were to ask ModGuy nicely in the mod thread, he would maybe implement such a thing.

4. CaptainOwl

CaptainOwl Potential Patron

Probably requested before but i'd love to see someone replace the guy with a Futa Chick..

5. ModGuy

ModGuy Club Regular Content Creator

I'll probably do this after the next release of SDT because the guy is being redone which will just make for more work if I start now.

6. Beginner1

Beginner1 Potential Patron

I'm new to to this but have been trying something like that. I ended up finding it in another topic "Project Fill'er".

The image: http://superdeepthroat.ryonani.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1708.0;attach=20266;image

Can't find it though.

When I try to mod I get the problem of the girls figure overlapping the male.
    Any ideas how to remove the male outline. Or link me to the SWF if it exists

7. Zan

Zan Potential Patron

You can remove the guy easily by clicking the Toggle Him option in the Loader menu or importing the Toggle Him Mod.swf in the Mods folder.