Mak's Animated BGs. Updated (06/21/12): Scenery x4 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mak

Content Creator
EDIT By moderator: Links to the animated backgrounds are at
Mak's animated backgrounds
I'm locking this thread.

First, here's some transparent.png girls I made a while ago and never did anything with from a random pack. Some may have been offered by other people before but I'm too lazy to check through them all.

I have access to flash CS 6 right now and backgrounds seemed like the easiest place to start learning. Until about a week ago my only knowledge of flash was double click the .swf and watch the magic, so if I suck don't sick the futas on me please.
I know about the grey bars when zoomed in on some of them, I didn't keep my .fla files to fix sorry. I thought the BG template was 700x825, turns out it's 700x850.

Animated Screens in the Background
D&D girl BJ on TV
Base Image: kuroryuu
Image artist: Azasuke Wind
Animator: Unknown
TVBJ1.png

Temari (Naruto) BJ on TV
Artist and/or animator: Unknown
TVBJ2.png

Marle (Chrono Trigger) PC Gang Bang
Artist and/or animator: Unknown
ChronoGB.png

Scenery
Black and White Rainy Street
Sources: Unknown
rainyB&W.png

Marsh
Original Video: DreamScene
Marsh.png

Magic Tree
Magic Tree.png

Cave
Cave.png

Forest Blizzard
Forest Blizzard.png

Autumn Road
Autumn Road.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chops

Potential Patron
Re: Mak's SomeWhatFeasible BGs.

Just tried out the backgrounds- these are so cool!

Real quality work!

Nada

Potential Patron
Re: Mak's SomeWhatFeasible BGs.

Good idea Mak. I like them. Especially you thought to use the 700x825 format. Well framed.

Mak

Content Creator
Re: Mak's SomeWhatFeasible BGs. Updated: Marsh Scenery

Thanks, glad you like them.

Updated with an animated marsh scenery.

evilmoers

Potential Patron

Great innovative stuff, thumbs up.

desperatefapper

Potential Patron

These are amazing! You should make more animated backgrounds, they're great and really unique.

mike

Casual Client

Great job Mak, glad to see you've released it. Temari bj is my fave, I don't know why but I like that girl.

By the way, what happened to your profile animation ? I've saved the gif on my computer if you want :).

Edit : okay about the animation...but too bad because I loved it.

Mak

Content Creator

I'm glad people are liking the bgs.

My profile animation was hosted @ hentaifromhell.net, which got hacked, completely deleted, and replaced with a video of someone reading scripture; by someone the admin knows apparently. Uploading .gifs from my pc for my avatar doesn't animate for some reason.

Gord

Potential Patron

Wow, these backgrounds are FANTASTIC! Hope you make more - I like these alot better than static bgs.

Mak

Content Creator
Added 4 more animated sceneries. I made them kind of quickly so the loops are a bit noticeable. The speed in them is kind of fast (especially the autumn one,) but any slower and it looked like it was staggering sorry. Using raster images this was the only way to keep file sizes smaller with my flash abilities.

HentaiBob

Potential Patron
Great job on the backgrounds!
Thank you very much :)

Here is what I think of them ;)

Autumn Road: bg looks absolutely great but in my opinion the leafs happen to be falling way to fast ^^ like super-gravity :P
B&W City Rain: just awesome
Cave: a bit like the Autumn Road, the effect is a bit "too much" for my taste
Chrono: don't know the series (yet ... is it worth to watch it?) but the bg looks really cool with that animated pc
Forest Blizzard: the fast effects work really well with this one! -> awesome :)
Magic Tree: I am happy that the effects on this one are a bit "smoother" (lol is this a word? xD) because I love this one!
Marsh: a bit too realistic for my taste, but looks great otherwise!
TV BJ: looks cool, but I am not familiar with the girl and that's why the whole thing looks a bit yaoi for me xDD
TV BJ2: absolutely love the one with temari!

Keep up the good work :D

WasabiWarrior

Potential Patron
This is AMAZING!

-> Need more ::)

EDIT:
I wonder if you could do a Animated BG with the Mezzo Forte 1 or 2 Sex Scene playing in a TV, in the Backround ? Please.. ? ::)
Or would the File be too large for SD or something else in any Way ? I think it would be ~ 25MB :D

srotu

Potential Patron
love the back grounds only why i could see it being better is if there was people or cars riding by

YoYo SDT

Potential Patron
Hi guys, sorry to bump an old thread, but was keen on this animated backgrounds. Problem is, Mediafire sucks and never lets me fully download the file once going through the Capcha. Any chance anybody else has these and can re-upload them on another service?

YoYo SDT

Potential Patron
Thanks heaps! Anyone have any further recommendations for animated backgrounds I may not have seen?

evlperson

Potential Patron
I hate to necro a thread & ask a dumb question @ the same time, but has anyone made a calming snowfall background - either through a window/cave/doorway or outside?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.