Making this thread to ask a few questions before making an actual request (1 Viewer)

SkyHeart

Casual Client
So, I've read the requesting guides and I get why side view reference pics are needed for hairs and clothes but..

What about whip marks? Or bruises?

My thinking is that they are relatively small and would look the same on any part of her body and maybe, if they are not obscured by anything, pictures that don't have a side view perspective would still count as a reference?

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
I haven't done any swf mods but a few png ones and your since your question is really only about graphic content and not code I feel pretty confident in saying that you don't need the character in side view for those references.

Whipped Ass by BrokenToaster BrokenToaster could be used as a reference for whip marks. Or with his/her permission maybe could be modified if you were looking for the marks on some other part of the body. If you wanted them on the ass the mod already exists as you can see.

SkyHeart

Casual Client
Thank you!

I am already using that mod though, and I was asking to know what I need for like single marks on other parts of the body, as my goal is to make the girl more visually injured as the player hits her.

I was thinking, if possible, the marks could come in multiple .swf files, same mark/bruise moved on other parts of the body that I can progressively toggle on and off via dialogue script and moreclothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.