Making Loader Packs (1 Viewer)

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Hey guys, it's me again. My Clara Loft remake is pretty much done now, and now I'm just making the loader pack. The issue I'm having, however, is that dialogueactions can't seem to load the needed mods when [LOAD_MOD] is triggered, even though I put all of my mods in my $INIT$ folder. On the other hand, my personal loader seems to have no problems at all with loading mods. Maybe this is because I was creating my own character folder for this dialogue, and now dialogueactions is thrown off by this? I don't know. Also, if anyone can help me make my own loader pack, that'd be great.

Edit: Oops. In my rush to type this up, I forgot to post this in the help forum. :-P

Last edited by a moderator:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
According to the documentation for DA, mods can only be loaded from 'last loaded character folder', unfortunately.

edit: I haven't tried this, but I guess you can make your loader load a character folder and then load the mods from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.