Mai otome (1 Viewer)

mystic gohan

Potential Patron
I noticed you had a few character from the series mai hime, but I was disappointed that there weren't any character from the series Mai otome which is a spin off of mai hime.

So how about a few from Mai otome.

Arika Yumemiya

Nina wang

btc

Potential Patron
Give me a few, I'll have some shots of them.

Do we want anyone else from this series? We might as well wrap it up in one thread if so.

mystic gohan

Potential Patron
btc said:
Give me a few, I'll have some shots of them.

Do we want anyone else from this series? We might as well wrap it up in one thread if so.

Well then how about

Yuuki Nao
Natsuki Kruger

Thanks in advance!

btc

Potential Patron
I'll get Nao and Natsuki tomorrow... In the meantime Natsuki wishes to express her feelings about being added to this game.

EDIT: Here's Natsuki, nothing for Nao yet except from the wrong side. Might have to go with that since her hair mostly has symmetrical design anyway. Threw in another Arika because it was there.

btc

Potential Patron
And finally here's some Nao, a lot of these are from the wrong side but you can hardly tell the difference. Put another one of Nina in there too.

!Anoon./Lks

Potential Patron
The fact there's so much reference means I'll pick a couple of these up.
Possibly even all of them.

All of 'em.

Consider all of these v1s. I'm extremely tired and can't find where I put my coffee. I thought I should get at least some traces of the references up before I sleep.

btc

Potential Patron
Take a break, get some sleep. We're not going anywhere.

Arika and Nao are looking pretty good already. Nina and Natsuki have some very minor issues...

For humor sake it's worth pointing out that "Otome" are ultra powerful but in order to keep that power they can't have any sort of sexual relationship with men. You can amuse yourself pretending that you're taking away something they worked their whole life to achieve. For further amusement that version of Natsuki also happens to be a lesbian.

This is request is now complete so far as I can tell and the original requester seems to have vanished. The corrected and up to date versions of each character can be found in Anoon's thread, linked in his posts.

Take this thread away mods.

mystic gohan

Potential Patron
Sorry I'm sorry I'm still around I've been busy with other things and forgot to check back.

I really appreciate you doing this request Thank you very much! btc and Anoon.

btc

Potential Patron
Just make sure you get the updated version of Natsuki and Nina.

I wonder if I should request Irina... yeah, obscure much I know.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
3 for the first import
4 for the second import
5 for the third import
6 for the fourth import.

18 points total for Anoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.