Mafia III (1 Viewer)

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Hello all ,

In the newest DLC for Mafia 3 called " Sign of Times " , There are Plenty of Female Enemies you can Perfom Zako Ryona on them

In the base you can punch or shoot Female NPC Characters and carry them Over The Shoulder for OTS fans , In this DLC you can do stealth take down on those female enemes , Although as far as i encountered there is only one Takedown animation you can do for these Female enemies and it is a chockslam type of move but it is an improvement over the vanilla game

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
That game is still getting DLC? Jeez, that's quite impressive.

I don't have Mafia 3, but I wouldn't mind seeing footage of said ryona for this particular DLC. I assume that the women aren't scantily clad? It sounds neat in the same way that I can sometimes find messing with female NPCs in Grand Theft Auto V / Max Payne 3 enjoyable.

giugo

Swell Supporter
This is interesting! The game is free this month with PSN but I don't really like it and I'll not buy the DLC for a single takedown...there's any footage on Youtube?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.