Mafia II (1 Viewer)

giugo

Swell Supporter
I've seen some videos about this game and I've see a good combat system. The only problem is that I've see only fights involving men....it's impossible to fight against a girl in the game?

lamarca

Vivacious Visitor
Not at all, I don't have the game, but I'm quite sure that it can be done if you hack the behavior of the female characters to act like the ones that attack you, to do such a thing you'd have to find the HP value from an enemy character and a female character, compare their structure and find the value that dictates his actions.
I've done it in multiple games, for example, in Godhand, so I could "ballbust" every girl in the taco.
Does this game have specific groin atk animations? If it does, I could try it later, right now I'm swapping stuff in the Batman series.

giugo

Swell Supporter
So in the normal game, without hacks or mods there's no way to beat/fight womens? Well, thank you for the answer!

lamarca

Vivacious Visitor
I wonder if there's potential for modding in playing as a female character >_>

Yes, probably, I don't know for sure because I don't have the game but from my experience at modding, everything is possible.
To do that, you'd have to find the health address of a female npc and yours and then you can compare their structures and search for their mesh value that is probably around the HP. Once you have found it, you can swap these values and you can have a few results:
1- Your character will become the female character.
2- The game will crash (in this case, you have to load her mesh in the loading screen).

The problem with 2 is that the address of the health is sometimes, a variable that's determined only after the game is loaded, and it makes things more complicated because it goes deeper to multiplepointers...(still possible, but harder to make it work).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.