Macross Frontier Girls - UPDATING (1 Viewer)

vftyr

Potential Patron
Hello Again

I would like to know if some one can please make these girls:

NOTE: All of them are official art or anime screenshots, I'll Keep updating the post with more post HD side views of all girl

SHERYL NOME

[ Sheryl Extra

NANASE MATSUURA

MIRANDA MELYN

RAM HOA

Ram

MENA ROSHAN

Mena

MIRIA FARINA

I would like to thank you for looking and I hope that someone decides to do the imports.
Regards!

Scyth118

Potential Patron
Re: Some girls: Macross, Mazinger Z, Ranma

Please click on the links for most of your reference pictures. They lead to 403 errors, probably because the respective web sites don't allow linking.

Ketsuban

Potential Patron

If you drag the link to a new tab, or add a ? to the end of the URL after clicking on it, it'll load.

vftyr

Potential Patron

Scyth118 said:
Please click on the links for most of your reference pictures. They lead to 403 errors, probably because the respective web sites don't allow linking.

I already check them and I only got one error that I fixed

Regards!

kuroryuu

Potential Patron

Please read, respect and follow the rules:
Anonymous said:
4 )One request per topic

That means 1 character or 1 series. Try to be relevant.

In other words: Only one serie per request. The rules are for us all to follow and obey.
Even though they are a pain in the ass to read, its even more of a pain to have to remind everyone of them.
Im not angry and I dont have any intend to displease either, but without rules and obedience this forum would be a total mess.

Please understand and follow these single rules in the future: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=8.0

vftyr

Potential Patron

kuroryuu said:
Please read, respect and follow the rules:
Anonymous said:
4 )One request per topic

That means 1 character or 1 series. Try to be relevant.

In other words: Only one serie per request. The rules are for us all to follow and obey.
Even though they are a pain in the ass to read, its even more of a pain to have to remind everyone of them.
Im not angry and I dont have any intend to displease either, but without rules and obedience this forum would be a total mess.

Please understand and follow these single rules in the future: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=8.0

Ok thank you, I already edited the post to only Macross Girls.
Thank you again and sorry for the inconvenience
Regards! :)

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Some girls: Macross,

I second the request for Sheryl Nome.

more ref pics here:
http://imgur.com/a/LcvtN

vftyr

Potential Patron
ThatOneGuy said:
Tada!

Nanase

hjRpQ.png

Code:
bodyScale:1.02625;arms:onlegs;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,98,0,147,1;breasts:98;skin:light;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:136,53,121,1,136,53,121,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:6,1.69,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:0;collar:none;cuffs:none;gag:none;panties:none,255,255,255,1;legwear:kneehigh,255,255,255,1;footwear:school,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1

Wow! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.