1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lucrezia Borgia from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by shadowpee, Oct 30, 2014.

1. shadowpee

shadowpee Potential Patron

I would like to request Lucrezia Borgia from Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.
    There are 2 main styles of which I would find ideal.
    The first is the 'standard' normal Lucrezia found in the main game (find attached 'luc norm' folder for references).
    Obviously, I would like the dress and corset to be made too.

The second is the 'DLC' Lucrezia, found in the- well, added DLC of the game.
    It is this one which has two slight variations... One with a hair net, and another without.
    If you could make the hair net removable and a separate accessory of itself, that would be great!
    For these, please find attached the 'luc net' and 'luc no net' folder for references.
    Again, the dress worn by the DLC Lucrezia does differ from the standard Lucrezia, so I would like to include the change in dress in my request too.

Additionally I've found a render model that may/ may not help with the textures involved, attached as 'Lucrezia Borgia model' for that.

I have faith in this community, and hope this request can be fulfilled. You people are very talented!
    Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. shadowpee

shadowpee Potential Patron

Hey all, I really don't mean to be so forward, but may I ask for some development on this front? A month has passed since.
    Thank you!

3. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Î’umping a request thread is against the rules. Please don't do it.
    • luc_norm.rar contains one partial reference shot for the face and one good shot for the dress. There's no complete shot of the hair, but the high collar would probably obscure it anyways.
    • luc_net.rar contains three good face references, but the hair is longer here and there isn't a complete shot of it. No usable clothing references.
    • luc_no_net.rar contains no usable references.

Photorealistic hair cannot be directly imported to SDT's anime artstyle. If anyone takes on the project, they would essentially be tracing the shape/outline of the hair and then drawing actual strands, highlights, and shadows by hand. That requires additional artistic skill and effort when compared to vector tracing or the (much simpler) approach of cropping and fitting a raster image onto an SDT template.

The character's distinctive jaw and cheekbones could not be replicated in SDT without enormous effort. The nose is simple by comparison, since it can be included in the hair layer. The skull shape is noticeably different from the SDT template, which necessitates additional work when adapting a hairstyle to fit.

The provided model isn't very detailed and the textures are low-quality. I've attached a few renders, but it's doubtful that they'll be of much use -- I have only one application which could successfully load the file, and it failed to recognize the alpha channel on the textures.

--------------

If you want this project to succeed then the most reliable approach is to get things started on your own. Upload a few vector traces and you might find that people will help you to clean up the files and adapt them into a playable SDT character. With a few pieces in place, it becomes easier to motivate people to do the remaining stuff (e.g. accessories and alternate dresses).

Edit: the forum says that my image attachments failed a security check and were rejected. Meh; the missing alpha channel on the textures made them of dubious value anyhow.

Attached Files: