Low Blows / Cuntbusting (1 Viewer)

bbsister12

Potential Patron
Hey, just wondering if anyone else here likes to see low blows? I have lots of videos with low blows and whilst I like superheroine videos, I generally won't buy them unless they contain F/F low blows with the odd exception. I also watch prostyle and catfighting videos with low blows, but prefer those with a superheroine theme. Does anybody else share this interest?

Viridian

Potential Patron
well they certainly aren't my only criteria for purchasing a good superheroine peril film... but they definitely improve their re-watch value

Psythe

Potential Patron
Let's just say I don't hate it ;)

Though it's something I'd generally only consider with both fighters being female, it certainly is a nice addition....

Kargan3033

Club Regular
A male giving a chick a low blow, kick/punch in the cunt is a good thing, after all society and the media seem to celerbate chicks giving guys a low blow, punch/kick to the balls so so why not the other way around, after all men and women are equal right?

Fair is fair after all.

Besides there is nothing like seeing an arrogent, uppty female *Hero* being taken down a notch or two with a low blow, kick/punch to the cunt.

After all villians don't fight fair.

Spideyfan

Vivacious Visitor
I like it. Did you guys know about nuts vs guts animations? Its mostly fighting game heroines in funny situations involving low blows. But its pretty good and has referência to most capcom/SNK and etc games.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I like it. Did you guys know about nuts vs guts animations? Its mostly fighting game heroines in funny situations involving low blows. But its pretty good and has referência to most capcom/SNK and etc games.

No I did not know about nuts vs guts, thanks for the heads up.

Ripper1

Ryonani Teamster
some old Beating down of a heroine from way back in 2009
Wk18-002.jpg
Wk10-014.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.