AnonymousName

Potential Patron
Hi I'm brand new to Undertow and SDT did all the steps except for 4, because I don't really know how to but when I load hte dialouge and start all that appears is the default "Her" and an empty dialouge box. Could use some help thanks!

Schreiner

Vivacious Visitor
Hi I'm brand new to Undertow and SDT did all the steps except for 4, because I don't really know how to but when I load hte dialouge and start all that appears is the default "Her" and an empty dialouge box. Could use some help thanks!

you probably need the SDTDialogueActions mod

*edit: he linked it in the Requirements

Meatcat

Potential Patron
hey when i start this up it makes me select an option and i dont know what button to press. Any help would be apreciated.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
If you have DialogueActions running correctly, you should have a few buttons with different chapters. Select one of them.

Meatcat

Potential Patron
I must be dumb. I am having trouble finding that DialogueActions the search functions are no help.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
New update for Lost girls, OP updated!

New stuff:
  • Two new stories!
  • Muffled lines for when she has her mouth full, thanks to dialogdisplayedit!
  • Revised all mood triggers, thanks to moremoods! No need to disable teeth clenching anymore!
  • Automatic movement! I know I said in a different thread that I would give up on it, but I didn't, and now it should work reasonably well, if not, then... sob. If feedback shows that people hate this, I'm probably gonna give up on it again and remove all of that stuff.
  • Revised story progress system (twice, actually)! Hopefully this improves pacing.
  • Some new lines for the old stories! At least two or three! Wow!
  • Exchanged the sex position for one of the ones default bundled with animtools, which looks better than what I made anyway!
  • Speaking of positions, I've made it so each position change refers to an attribute which you can change on your own, take a look at the initial_settings line!

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
If inspiration hits, maybe. Right now I'm imagining the zombie loli as a dialogue only consisting of various grunts from her, which would be hilarious but not very hot. If I make a succubus one, I'm probably gonna steal a lot of lines from chapter 5.

Dio Brando

Potential Patron
If inspiration hits, maybe. Right now I'm imagining the zombie loli as a dialogue only consisting of various grunts from her, which would be hilarious but not very hot. If I make a succubus one, I'm probably gonna steal a lot of lines from chapter 5.
Actually the zombie loli might work, loli gots bitten by some stranger she encountered before meeting the player. Some of the lines of the dialogue will be the same of the first one. During the progress of the dialogue she slowly gets palish and starts to barely talk before finally dying and becoming a zombie (Choking her will kill her and make her turn into a zombie more faster).

The button features will be:
-Once shes dies, you have to put a gag on her or else your boner gets bitten after once she wakes up.
-Cuffing her arms after shes ded a bit, you prevent her from yourself getting the handjob animation (If you gag her). Not cuffing her will make her zombie self forcefully strokes the player dicc, basically she's trying to rip the players cock off however shes too weak.
-Bounding her legs before she wakes up as a zombie, this will prevents the player from getting the vaginal scene (and anal but the player can decide which he/she wants to pick). It's required to gag her before doing the vaginal or anal scene or else she'll bite you.

That's pretty much it about the zombie loli dialogue if it ever happens.

P.S. sorry about the bad grammar

P.S.S. Now I think about it, this is more of a request

Last edited:

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
You've intrigued me with those ideas, I'm gonna see if I can write a decent zombie loli dialogue for you. I can't promise I'll be able to finish it, but I'll try my best.

plulp6969

Potential Patron
So...how do I disable the auto mode triggers? I would MUCH rather control her myself and it just keeps toggling on and off incessantly. Great idea, but it's really annoying and this incredible bundle is completely useless to me while this keeps happening. Thank you for your consideration.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
That's a good question, and I do plan to make it optional, somehow. For now, what you can do is to search&replace every auto trigger with empty space.

edit: on second thought, there's no reason why I can't do it since I know the triggers. So I did. I attached the non-auto version to OP now. It was real quick and dirty, and I haven't had time to test it, please let me know if all hell breaks loose.

Last edited:

plulp6969

Potential Patron
So after a bit of testing and tweaking, I've discovered that since the dialogue is now tied to/reliant on the toggling of auto modes, in order to fully remove auto mode from the dialogue you'll need to migrate it back towards the format you were previously using so that dialogue appears normally after actions are taken without the checker and [AUTO OFF] trigger getting in the way. Unfortunately that means that the mouthfull dialogues need to be removed from that version as well since those tend to prevent any dialogue from taking place while the player is in control.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
I was afraid of something like that. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to make the auto-stuff optional, but I haven't been able to focus as much as I'd like due to real life stuff. Thank you for pointing out the mouthfull issue, I hadn't realized that without the AUTO_OFF trigger, the spoken lines would be discarded instead of queued, that's definitely something I have to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.