plulp6969

Potential Patron
No worries man, we all got lives to live. If you do somehow have a copy of the previous formats then I might be able to do some of the work for you. I just need to be able to see how you wired this together originally and then I could probably work it out.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Unfortunately, all I have that's not an attachment to this thread is the version before I even started on the mouthfull/auto stuff. Meaning it's from before LG5 and 6 were written...

plulp6969

Potential Patron
That's perfectly fine, I would appreciate if you could link that one. I just need to see the formatting and then I could probably work LG5 and LG6 into it. Plus it would certainly tide me over until one of us finishes our work on it.

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
Absolutely, here it is: MEGA

Regarding discarded lines during mouthfull, you can delete every line starting with mf1 that contains a trigger with "*da.held == true*" in it, like
Code:
mf1_intro:"[intro_h*da.held == true*]"{"style":"Thought"}
I believe this will ensure that while her mouth is full, the game will either queue up a line properly or play a mouthfull line immediately. There's a bunch of those lines in the beginning of the dialogue file.

This doesn't fix the auto issue though, so my brain is still working on that during free hours.

DFSIR

Potential Patron
edgelord 3000 edgelord 3000

spoilers below (maybe_

My advice for chapter four: make a custom gloves clothing which is blank in the left hand and a fist holding a knife as the right hand (consider giving her boxing tape style wraps around the hands so they're both fists in case of alt skin colors) and set all the right hand positions to On His Legs. I hope you find this advice helpful

edgelord 3000

Content Creator
New update!

Featuring:
- New story, requested by Dio Brando!
- Settings menu!
- Auto is now optional! Probably works best with it on, though.
- Not enough testing! I reworked a lot of background stuff, please let me know if I fucked up somewhere.

Top Bottom