Looking to boots and shoes (1 Viewer)

julietv

Potential Patron
Hello

I've seen any pictures with boots and different types of shoes.

In my version I have only shool and heels.

Where can I found the other shoes ?

Thank you a lot in advance !

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hi julietv

Maybe... Search... "boots" (top right corner of this window).
You can also search only in the Downloads (center top tab then Search...), but all the mods are not listed in the Resource Manager.
If you are using the basic version of SDT (i.e. Vanilla, not the Loader), somes mods may not work properly or not at all (usualy the .MOD type files), but most of the shoes work with both versions.

julietv

Potential Patron
Thank you very much for the links !! :)

Do you know if it's possible to add the shoes and parts of outfits in the programm, to be able to use them as normal clothes for making my own characters ?
Or could we only use them downloading them entirely ?

Excuse me for the answers if they are basics, I only begin with this wonderfull game and I don't know well how to use good all the mods

stuntcock

Content Creator
Do you know if it's possible to add the shoes and parts of outfits in the programm, to be able to use them as normal clothes for making my own characters ?
Yes, it is. You'll need the moreClothing mod created by @sby. It can be somewhat tricky to setup if you're new to SDT modding, so we encourage new users to download the sby Loader Pack instead.

moreClothing allows you to add new items to the clothing selectors (the UI elements with the ◄ ► buttons). The items added can be standalone mods (such as a pair of shoes), but they can also be complex costumes (or entire suits of clothing). moreClothing allows you to chop up a SWF file and then mix-and-match the pieces with other SWF elements.

Or could we only use them downloading them entirely ?
For now, you should go ahead and download any mods which catch your eye. You'll be able to use many of them via moreClothing. A few will prove incompatible (because they're Loader mods), but you can still load them manually or incorporate them into Character Folders.

By the way - you can read about Character Folders (and a few other important topics) in the Newbie Guide.

julietv

Potential Patron
Thank you very very much for the explications and links !!

I have loaded sby loader pack who soon have the mods, it's very usefull, but the inital characters have disapeared.

I will look the other packs too.

Could you explain me the mean of the numbers who are in the top of the screen.
I've understood that one is the man excitment, and that the cum come when it goes to 100.
But what are the others ?
And is it possible to excite enough the girl to make her cum too if we put her a dick ?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Could you explain me the mean of the numbers who are in the top of the screen.
I've understood that one is the man excitment, and that the cum come when it goes to 100.
But what are the others ?
  • Pleasure
  • Vigor
    • The "intensity" of the sexual interaction. Vigorous sex leads to orgasm more quickly; gentle sex can be sustained longer.
  • Oxygen
    • The girl's ability to remain conscious. When it reaches 0, she will pass out.
  • Held Breath
    • The girl's ability to temporarily hold her breath (e.g. for deepthroat fellatio). When it reaches 0, she'll begin to panic and her Oxygen supply will fall.
  • Cum In Mouth
    • The amount of semen in the girl's mouth.
  • Finishes
    • The number of male orgasms which have occurred during this gameplay session

And is it possible to excite enough the girl to make her cum too if we put her a dick ?
By default: no. The girl does not have a "pleasure" statistic.

You need to install a mod before that will happen.

aztlan

Casual Client

By default: no. The girl does not have a "pleasure" statistic.

You need to install a mod before that will happen.

AFAIK Dialogue Action or femalemasterbateV1 will only increase her please through her rubbing herself, not any other action (such as positions via Animtools). These can be accessed in Dialog Actions with commands like [MASTURBATE_ON], [MASTURBATE_OFF] and [MASTURBATE_STOP].

However there is also a Dialog Action command {"set":{"da.masturbation.herpleasure":XX}} (where XX is a number from 00-100) which can set her pleasure rating. You might also be able to add or subtract from it in a similar manner. [orgasm] will cause her to immediately orgasm.

Dialogue Actions is pretty well documented so you can find instructions for how to use the various features regarding this in there.

julietv

Potential Patron
I have to install AFAIK Dialogue Action or femalemasterbateV1 as a mod to use it, is that right ?

I have added the mod for she can cum but it doesn't go, I had asked help in the specific post

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.