Looking for some dialogues that display depending on the animstool position (1 Viewer)

krampu

Potential Patron
Are there dialogues that display depending on the animstool position? She talking about her throat when getting fucked in the ass is pretty weird.
I haven't found anything like that in the forum yet, most of the dialogues here follow a story, but i just want to to add some "flavor texts" like the ones that already come in the game, but shown whenever she gets fucked in any way other than orally.
I tried to do it myself but the ingame editor only seems to feature oral related triggers.

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    128 KB · Views: 98

Eva-2X

Content Creator
The idea is to use a variable tied to the type of animtool position selected/loaded. I can dive into details if needed, but I stay concise for now.
"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}
"check":{"atv_position":"==1"}

krampu

Potential Patron
The idea is to use a variable tied to the type of animtool position selected/loaded. I can dive into details if needed, but I stay concise for now.
"check":{"atv_position":"==0"}
"check":{"atv_position":"==1"}
So a setup like this should be loaded as a dialogue file? or the animation loads the dialogue?
Hasn't someone made this already?

Eva-2X

Content Creator

This dialogue 'fin de soirée" (sweet treats) made by Dr.Zombi uses that kind of setup.
"check":{atv_position"."==0"} is a dialogue.txt parameter.
If the animtool position.txt is properly referenced: 0 is oral, 1 is vaginal (if I remember correctly)

krampu

Potential Patron

This dialogue 'fin de soirée" (sweet treats) made by Dr.Zombi uses that kind of setup.
"check":{atv_position"."==0"} is a dialogue.txt parameter.
If the animtool position.txt is properly referenced: 0 is oral, 1 is vaginal (if I remember correctly)
I checked it out and while i was unable to find anything in the format you describe, i found some lines referencing positions from animtools, but i'm not sure yet how to implement them and what mods to use.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the only dialogue that i have released uses them, is in my thread

example:
vigorous:"[WINCE][DROOL]Hammer my tits and blow your load into my face!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==1","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}

i am still working on next release of animtools, that will have some simplified stuff for lines defined by animtools:
cuminher_anal:"I can feel it flowing through my ass.."

it will probably be a while, currently trying to make my dialog a bit more flexible to alter how all stuff is said based on position and dominance:
Code:
bodycontactspaceheldpush:"How much deeper do you think I can take it?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==1","atv_active":"==1","atv_position":"==3"}}
bodycontactspaceheldpush:"How much deeper do you want me to take it?"{"held":"false","check":{"atv_dominant":"!=2","atv_active":"==1","atv_position":"==3"}}
bodycontactspaceheldpush:"How much deeper am I going to take it?"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_dominant":"==0","atv_active":"==1","atv_position":"==3"}}
bodycontactspaceheldpush:"How much deeper are you making me to take it?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==2","atv_active":"==1","atv_position":"==3"}}

Eva-2X

Content Creator
K krampu
Here are the mods you need (loaded in that order in INIT folder) :
DialogueActionv4.08,
DialoguePatchv5
animtoolv27

Here is a useful trigger
[ANIMTOOLS_] this trigger permits you to load a animtool pose located in the animtool settings folder

If you want to avoid too much "check" (which can cause performance issue) there are some tricks with variables.

ie:
button01:"[ANIMTOOLS_doggy]this will load doggy.txt pose in animtool settings folder" {"set":{"pose":"doggy"}}
button02:"[ANIMTOOLS_blowjob]this will load blowjob.txt pose in animtool settings folder" {"set":{"pose":"bj"}}

general:"[general_*pose*]" {"style":"thought"}
general_doggy:"this will trigger only while in doggy pose"
general_bj: "this will trigger only while in blowjob pose"

Last edited:

krampu

Potential Patron
the only dialogue that i have released uses them, is in my thread

example:
vigorous:"[WINCE][DROOL]Hammer my tits and blow your load into my face!"{"check":{"atv_position":"==1","atv_dominant":"!=1"}}

i am still working on next release of animtools, that will have some simplified stuff for lines defined by animtools:
cuminher_anal:"I can feel it flowing through my ass.."

it will probably be a while, currently trying to make my dialog a bit more flexible to alter how all stuff is said based on position and dominance:
Code:
bodycontactspaceheldpush:"How much deeper do you think I can take it?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==1","atv_active":"==1","atv_position":"==3"}}
bodycontactspaceheldpush:"How much deeper do you want me to take it?"{"held":"false","check":{"atv_dominant":"!=2","atv_active":"==1","atv_position":"==3"}}
bodycontactspaceheldpush:"How much deeper am I going to take it?"{"held":"true","check":{"atv_dominant":"==0","atv_active":"==1","atv_position":"==3"}}
bodycontactspaceheldpush:"How much deeper are you making me to take it?"{"check":{"atv_dominant":"==2","atv_active":"==1","atv_position":"==3"}}
That is nice, that would be helpful.

K krampu
Here are the mods you need (loaded in that order in INIT folder) :
DialogueActionv4.08,
DialoguePatchv5
animtoolv27

Here is a useful trigger
[ANIMTOOLS_] this trigger permits you to load a animtool pose located in the animtool settings folder

If you want to avoid too much "check" (which can cause performance issue) there are some tricks with variables.

ie:
button01:"[ANIMTOOLS_doggy]this will load doggy.txt pose in animtool settings folder" {"set":{"pose":"doggy"}}
button02:"[ANIMTOOLS_blowjob]this will load blowjob.txt pose in animtool settings folder" {"set":{"pose":"bj"}}
general:"[general_*pose*]" {"style":"thought"}
general_doggy:"this will trigger only while in doggy pose"
general_bj: "this will trigger only while in blowjob pose"
Okay, thanks, i will try to work on something, if i find a problem i will be asking here for help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.