Looking For Roleplay: The Thread!

mrwhite

Potential Patron
Was thinking about an RP scene with the BNH class-1 girls. But was thinking of quick disposition, Like fighting them quickly before going to the next one while in their dormitory. Mostly normal beat down with no scat or gore

princeofpain

Ryonani Teamster
Who has a villain(ess) who want to have some fun with a superheroine???
Experience: 7 years
Preferences: Boxing, wrestling, OC, blackmail, FvsF, FvsM, 1 vs 2, capture, torture and Bondage.
Dislikes: Rape and gore
Avaliable: Everyday.

bigsqueeze

Ryonani Teamster
Wonder Woman looking for some fights.. take on any sort of character.. anything from super's to villains to wrestlers etc.. lets have some fun and see what happens...

rp6669

Potential Patron
Username: rp6669

Experience:
3-4 years of online role-playing. I consider myself to be moderately skilled at best but will totally try to keep up with my RP partner!

Preferences: My big kink is hair fetish. I love playing with hair, pulling on it, sucking, licking etc. I basically love to describe all about the hair! My other kinks are all kinds of ryona, torture, rape, humiliation, degradation, ageplay, incest, masochist subs, all kinds of abuse.

Dislikes: animal abuse, butt sniffing/licking, feet

Method: PM me over here or Kik is also an excellent option!

Availability: My timing is all over the place so um just message me and I'll get back to you when I'm available? I expect my partners to do the same :)

Current Interests:

Nico Robin from One Piece
Kelly Kelly
Paige (WWE)
Priscilla Kelly

Other: I'm new here but I really look forward to RPing with like minded people <3 I usually prefer to be the aggressor but can also play as a victim :3

BHLVR123

Potential Patron
Username: BHLBR123
Experience: No experience, so I'm a learner.
Preferences: Male on Female. Maledom. Submissions, specially Bearhugs. I would like to be the aggressor.
Dislikes: Anything sexual or gory.
Method: PM me in this page, Kik or Discord.
Availability: I can't say much on this, but I check on this page very often.
Current Interests: Wrestling, Superheroines, or anything at all if it has a story and a Bearhug on it.

Top Bottom