Looking For Roleplay: The Thread!

B

Bagoom

Username: Bagoom
Experience: Well over eight years, on numerous sites and forums.
Preferences: Male on Female, or Female on Female. Ryona (I generally like to be the aggressor, but I can play the victim too if you want.), belly punching, bearhugs, submissions, sleeperholds, strikes to sensitive areas like the breasts and crotch, rape, humiliation. I'm open to other things too if you want to discuss.
Dislikes: bathroom play, anything involving bodily waste.
Method: PM, threads, skype.
Availability: Usually around whenever I can.
Current Interests: Wrestling, and superheroine settings. However, I'm open to any other ideas if you have any.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwhite

Potential Patron
Username: mrwhite
Experience: few.
Preferences: 1 vs many. 1 vs 1. zako setting. would like being the aggressor more. ( though would prefer that the my foe would also retaliate instead of taking it all like a dummy )
would also like to fight in many environment setting, like a bar, wrestling ring, street alley etc.

Dislikes: rape. gore.
Method: PM, threads, discord.
Availability: Usually around almost available.
Current Interests: fights, zako settings. bar fights.

Last edited:
D

darklydressed

Username: DarklyDressed
Experience: 15+ years of traditional RP
Preferences: Looking to try out this and see how it fits, new to all of this and not sure
Dislikes: RP with guys playing girls (cant get my head out of the fact i know OC its a guy)
Method: PM
Availability: can be on most days but not at a schedule hence play by PM
Current Interests: exploring different things
Other:

Big-ronso

Vivacious Visitor
Hello everyone ! I am using the cell phone so I apologize if there is some data missing.

Then you can contact me via mp or meil (racco88@alice.it)

At the moment I'm looking for a patner to play a spy setting. Sexy woman with beautiful clothes. Which unknowingly,
stealthy or in creative wey are killed. Ending in humble poses and silly faces. Then you can do what you want with the body.

I can play both the killer and the victim.

This is the basic idea but then we'll do better. Here is an Exemple

[R-18G]紧身皮衣女特工与熊孩子Bad kid&Agent

Jello95

Potential Patron
Username: Jello95
Experience: Around 10 years roleplaying, only 4 or 5 of that wrestling/fighting based.
Preferences: Girl on Girl (Character wise, I don't care what you are.), "Fair fights", Interracial fights, Humiliation, Realistic Fights.
Dislikes: Very few, I can generally be talked into most things.
Method: PM, Thread, Chatango.
Availability: GMT, Generally 9PM onward.
Current Interests: Ok, this is a big one. I want to run a story where two girls are travelling through Thailand and end up a little short on money, both girls are between 18 and 23 and have grown quite attached to each other during their trip whether they arrived together or met in Thailand can be decided later.

In order to make some quick cash the girls decide to sign themselves up for a public fight at a local stripclub, they get matched against two locals girls and have to take them on in a series of one vs one fights with each of us taking turns to play the Thai girls our characters go up against.

How badly your character does is up to you but I'd like our girls to get pretty humiliated up there, coming down each round for a quick pep-talk with each other before their next fight. There is a little more I'd like to discuss about the fight but we can do that in PMs.

Xoxo!

WalterMelon

Potential Patron
Hey kids, I'm a computer.
I'm almost always down for stuff. I like playing the lovely lady ryona victim. As a general rule, I'm into blunt force trauma and whatnot more than I am blood and gore or scratching/piercing. Battered faces, black eyes, missing teeth, busted implants, and maybe broken bones; not missing limbs and stab wounds. That said, I am a bit more flexible for death stuff - which is optional mind ya - and do love me some explosions and meltings.

Anyways, rather than waste your time here, here's a few of my f-list profiles; which is also my preferred method of roleplay. Don't be shy, get in touch!
F-list - Warning
F-list - Warning
F-list - Warning

EDIT: While f-chat is my preferred method, I can and do sometimes do stuff over Discord. I'd rather not just post my discord handle publically (even though I only use it for this stuff, I'd like to avoid spam) so if you're interested in that, note me and ask.

Last edited:

AlyAdmirer

Potential Patron
Username: AlyAdmirer
Experience: I've been doing online roleplay since the late 90's. Mostly in the realm of womens pro wrestling
Preferences: STRONGLY prefer playing the victim, but don't think my character is just gonna lay down for you. You can beat me down just about as bad as you want, but you're gonna have to EARN breaking me. :-) Prefer F/F match-ups, but open to M/F encounters, depending on the premise. Love the psychological aspect of defeat as much, if not more so, than the physical. Enjoy punishment, humiliation, degradation, bondage, enslavement, torture, power drain/nullifcation, mind control.
Dislikes: Scat, vore, full-on rape are what comes immediately to mind. I'm okay with some blood, but not too much in the way of mutilation or broken bones. Death is negotiable.
Method: PM, thread, email, Trillian
Availability: Usually between 5-10PM Mountain Wednesdays through Sundays, a bit more flexible on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Current Interests: REALLY been craving working out some of my OC superheroines. Have managed to start a couple of scenarios in the past, but circumstances have conspired to prevent me from finishing those...
Other:
My primary OC heroine...

MUSE: Kira Kosarin
HEROINE: Songbird
ALTER EGO: Allison Vogel
HEIGHT: 5‘8“
WEIGHT: 125lbs
HAIR: Raven black, long and wavy
EYES: Brown
ETHNICITY: American, of Jewish descent
COSTUME: A blue one piece. Scooped neckline, though the shoulders of the one piece merge into a white collar. The shoulder straps also connect to a white cap that falls to about mid-thigh. A pair of solid white arm bands encase each bicep, while she also sports matching elbow length gloves. At the waist, she wears a white sash, tied off and knotted just above the right hip. Her identity is preserved by a blue eye mask. Blue boots complete the ensemble.
POWERS:
--Enhanced strength
--Enhanced reflexes
--Sonic Burst (think Canary Cry--she can scream energy pulses which hit with percussion force.)
--Kinetic Bursts (like her cry, she can also launch force beams from her hands. She can also use these beams to propel herself off the ground and to fly, a la Tony Stark.)
WEAKNESSES:
--Inexperience, and all that comes with that.
--Not impervious to conventional weapons.
PERSONALITY: Intelligent and fiercely determined. She has known suffering and loss in her past, and is determined to do everything in her power to prevent others from knowing that same anguish. Having said that, she still manages a brightness and pluckiness, dare I say even possessing a certain brashness.

A

AppleJack420

Username: AppleJack420
Experience: 20 years of AOL Chat, RP, SL, etc..
Preferences: Straight vanilla men; Flirting, lightweight feathering of fleeting fantastical fun
Dislikes: BDSM, or anything you wouldn't post on Facebook
Method: In-Person (just kidding). Any live chat, I prefer to connect first
Availability: Rarely online, but if I am, PM me.
Current Interests:: Young/Mature, Stranger/Waifu, NTR
Other: Cookies available upon request.

Bad7

Vivacious Visitor
Username: Bad7
Experience: Not a lot
Preferences: Torture, Combat, Death, Punishment. I like brutal stuff, preferably where the brutality is coming from a hero and coming down on a villainess.
Dislikes: Female V Female, Consensual Snuff, Femdom
Method: Private Message, Maybe Discord
Availability: Eastern US time. Message me
Current Interests: Fantasy Setting. Hanging Executions.

dyne9

Vivacious Visitor
Username: AppleJack420
Experience: 20 years of AOL Chat, RP, SL, etc..
Preferences: Straight vanilla men; Flirting, lightweight feathering of fleeting fantastical fun
Dislikes: BDSM, or anything you wouldn't post on Facebook
Method: In-Person (just kidding). Any live chat, I prefer to connect first
Availability: Rarely online, but if I am, PM me.
Current Interests:: Young/Mature, Stranger/Waifu, NTR
Other: Cookies available upon request.
Question , would light Ryona happen to fall into the possibilities of scenarios with you? Bloodless, no bruises or broken bits, just a lighthearted one sided defeat?

galvatron88

Avid Affiliate
Question , would light Ryona happen to fall into the possibilities of scenarios with you? Bloodless, no bruises or broken bits, just a lighthearted one sided defeat?
Why yes, yes it would. Sorry it took so long to get back, busy busy man.

Destructroid18

Potential Patron
Username: Destructroid18

Experience:
two years or so.

Preferences:
Female on female death matches, humiliating finishers, decapitations, enslaving, raping loser, deaths, a lot of stuff lol.

Dislikes: Nothing really.

Method:
Pm me, I also have a Kik.

Availability:
Most of my time. Pacific US time.

Current Interests:
I usually RP in death matches as pretty much any video game or anime girl and sometimes use celebs.

Hit me up if anybody’s down!

Sandy88

Content Creator
I hope somebody will still read this :smile:

Username: Sandy88
Experience: Roughly 3 years of sexual online role play and before that probably 10-12 years of classic Pen&Paper Role Play games.
Preferences: Being the rape victim, overpowered, beaten, kidnapped etc. - In rape I specifically have preferences for Oral and Anal rape, being covered in cum, my clothes being cum stained and or partially torn. - Gang Rape and usage of toys are also welcome.
Dislikes: Blackmail, Consensual Intercourse, too much violence (some beating is ok, even a bit of blood is but no broken bones, knocked out teeth or dismemberment), simply being stripped naked (I get off on someone dealing with me while at least partially still being dressed).
Method: either PM or Email
Availability: Well due to my "real" life I am mostly not really online to fix times. Hence I prefer email. Usually early in the morning and later in the evening (European time) I have some moments to answer.
Current Interests: Actually I just want someone to have a nice and on turning role play with me. If it goes with my likes and not my dislikes I am going to be all happy :)

I hope someone will find this :oops:

Draven

Potential Patron
I hope somebody will still read this :smile:

Username: Sandy88
Experience: Roughly 3 years of sexual online role play and before that probably 10-12 years of classic Pen&Paper Role Play games.
Preferences: Being the rape victim, overpowered, beaten, kidnapped etc. - In rape I specifically have preferences for Oral and Anal rape, being covered in cum, my clothes being cum stained and or partially torn. - Gang Rape and usage of toys are also welcome.
Dislikes: Blackmail, Consensual Intercourse, too much violence (some beating is ok, even a bit of blood is but no broken bones, knocked out teeth or dismemberment), simply being stripped naked (I get off on someone dealing with me while at least partially still being dressed).
Method: either PM or Email
Availability: Well due to my "real" life I am mostly not really online to fix times. Hence I prefer email. Usually early in the morning and later in the evening (European time) I have some moments to answer.
Current Interests: Actually I just want someone to have a nice and on turning role play with me. If it goes with my likes and not my dislikes I am going to be all happy :)

I hope someone will find this :oops:
I know im kinda late, but im interesed in rping with you if u still want to?

Soba

Vivacious Visitor
Username: Soba
Experience: Still a newbie on RP things, so please be gentle.
Preferences: One sided fight, outnumbered, rape for the loser, a rivalry/archenemy fight, heavy watersport, any ryona situation.
Dislikes: scat, gore, vore, any blood (mild blood, urine and saliva are acceptable)
Method: PM, email, and recently i'm on F-List too.
Availability: I'm on GMT +8 and mainly online at midnight
Current Interest: Make a ryona story about my RP character, currently Kazemon. Any ryona situations are okay to me. As for Kazemon's profile you can read it below.
Other: If someone wanna RPing Ranamon that would be great for me. I won't insist you though.

I'm Kazemon, the Warrior of the Wind. Since the Digital World turns back to it's normal life, i've nothing to protect anymore. My fellow Legendary Warriors have their own ways. Now i'm living in a place called Alpha City. The peoples here sees me as their 'hero' but, in reality, i'm just a slut who love fucking every bad guy that i've 'defeated' before. It's all because of my attire. Wearing only a strapless bra and panties for fighting crimes is just as bad as walk around naked. The bad guy always taking an advantages by groping my sensitives area and it's makes me looks alike a 'horny fighter' than a hero. Everytime they touched me, my body's sensitivity increases to the point that taking a single blow can make me cum endlessly.

You wanna know why my body became like this? My body is being remodeled by the city's ruler, the people called her "Lady Ranamon". After i thought i've defeated her before, she came back with stronger power. She defeated me in a duel with ease. I remember the fight, it was the worst beating i've ever had. She came to the city and challenge me in front of Alpha's people. All of the people start gathering around me and Ranamon. She makes me exhausted by avoiding all of my attacks, then, the table's turned around. Almost having no power to fight back, Ranamon used all of her strength to destroy me. She beat me with punch, kick, water whip, and she even threw me around, destroying 40% of the buildings inside the city. My broken body is being lifted by her as a trophies, she then put me in her knee and broke my back to show the people her domination. Not satisfied by breaking my body, the cruel Ranamon shows her true face, the perverted side of her. She called her Beast Spirit, Calmaramon, to make a big dildo in the middle of city. Being overpowered and have no strength to fight back, Ranamon skewered my pussy with that dildo, making me lose my virginty in a worst way possible.

After declared her domination over me, she took me to her new lair and start remodeling my body's there. I'm surprised that Ranamon told me that she giving back my hymen. She said that she'd love to me losing virginity after every fight. Every 24 hours, my virginity is back no matter how bad the damages on my womanhood. She also makes me to easily cum and lactating non-stop by taking a blows. Punches, kicks, whips, and all pain will turn into pleasure for me. Now, i'm living as her pet. She told me to 'satisfy' peoples that dissapointed to me. In short, i'm a sex toys for the people. Working as a 'slut hero', taking all the bad guys and being defeated by them is just a regular things for me.​

I want to rework the background of Kazemon in detailed story. Starting from her fight with Ranamon and her daily life as a'slut hero'. Taking a villain that comes to Alpha City, defeated and then raped by them in front of people to make Ranamon happy.

Masakado12

Potential Patron
Username: Masakado12
Experience: About two to three years.
Preferences: Boxing, wrestling, MMA, male vs. male, female vs. female, male vs. female, sometimes one-sided fights, since I like to be the aggressor.
Dislikes: Rape, Guro, Vore, Scat, Death.
Method: Discord or PM, usually.
Availability: I've got Central Time Zone, and my availability is random, at times.

juan_77

Potential Patron
Username: juan_77
Experience: nothing :D
Preferences: Boxing, wrestling, marvel/Dc comics, MMA, female vs. female, male vs. female, Rape, Guro, Vore, Scat, Death.
Dislikes: underage characters
Method: Discord or PM, or a thead.
Availability: Always :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom