1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking For Roleplay: The Thread!

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Idoro, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Idoro

Idoro Fully Functional Staff Member Moderator

Hey you! Like to roleplay? Well then look no further, this thread is for you!

I've decided instead of having people post individual topics about RPs they are interested in, we could simply organize everything into one thread. That way instead of having to check through individual topics, you an now just refer to this thread for all your roleplaying inquiries!

Here's how it works. Simply fill out the form below that will summarize your likes, dislikes, preferences, themes, etc. about roleplaying and then you're set. Think of this as your very own classified section.. you can pick and choose someone to RP with, or even multiple people if you decided to start a thread. The best part about this idea is that you can edit your posts at any time you want if your preferences change or for any other reason really!

Once you have it filled out, just post it and add any additional info you think you may need to put down. Feel free to share your contact info as well!

Here is the submission form:

Username: (This is your name at Ryonani.)
    Experience: (Your RP experience in years preferably. Feel free to be more specific, like where you started out at and whatnot!)
    Preferences: (Here you can list what you are interested in when it comes to roleplay. It can be anywhere from simply just 'ryona' to anything more specific.. like being 'strangled atop a wooden horse while Purple Haze is playing in the background on a Tuesday morning during the summer solstice.')
    Dislikes: (Anything you wouldn't like to encounter during a roleplay.)
    Method: (Your preferred method of RPing, be in PM, chat, VoIP, a thread, etc.)
    Availability: (Times you are available for RP. Please don't forget to list your timezone!)
    Current Interests: (Here you can list what you're currently looking for. This option is colored so that it stands out from the rest- so people can see what you want to do!)
    Other: (Anything else I did not list that you may want to add on!)

Here is the copypasta for this template:

HTML:
    [B]Username:[/B]
    [B]Gender:[/B]
    [B]Experience:[/B]
    [B]Preferences:[/B]
    [B]Dislikes:[/B]
    [B]Method:[/B]
    [B]Availability:[/B]
    [COLOR="#FFD700"][B]Current Interests:[/B][/COLOR]
    [B]Other:[/B]
    And that's it! I'll start things off by posting my own info.

Username: Idoro
    Experience: 13 years (Chatroom, Forum)
    Preferences: General Ryona, light guro (Like impalements). Male on Female or Female on Female only. I LOVE zako and anything sexual or kinky is fine by me. I can play male or female roles. I have a pee fetish as well!
    Dislikes: Gyaku, Futa, heavy guro, scat. If you want to do any of this, don't even bother.
    Method: I am available over the forums via thread, chat, or PM. I also use several IM programs as well as a few VoIP programs like Skype and Ventrilo.
    Availability: My work schedule is random, though I will say the weekend is almost always a bad time to reach me. I operate in the Pacific Timezone (-8 hours GMT).
    Current Interests: Here are some characters I've been wanting to RP with (If you have any questions about them, please PM me!):
    Lyndis (Fire Emblem)
    Mei Fang (Arcana Heart)
    Naomi Fluegel (Zoids: New Century)
    Lian Shi (Dynasty Warriors)
    Angela (Seiken Densetsu 3)

NEW (3/25/2013)

Rika (Phantasy Star IV)
    Nei (Phantasy Star II)
    Severa (Fire Emblem: Awakening)
    Cynthia (Fire Emblem: Awakening)

Please ask me about my OCs, I love using them!

Other: If you don't like what I'm doing during one of our RPs, please speak up. I hate to be the only one enjoying something. c:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
  2. TheCrimsonRisk

TheCrimsonRisk Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Hello! My name is TheCrimsonRisk. I'm a good listener and I like long walks on the beach...oh, wait. Wrong forum.

*ahem*

Username: TheCrimsonRisk
    Experience: 15+ years pen and paper RPG, about a year of forum/IRC experience
    Preferences: Wrestling! Combat-based RP is my favourite kind, though I'm starting to dip into more erotic things. Fighting leading to sex is always welcome :) I can play the villain or the heroine. Strong, cruel villains and virtuous, confident heroines are the best.
    Dislikes: Extreme guro, futanari, gyaku, scat. Heroines in street clothes. Boring!
    Method: PM me if you want to set up a time or come find me on the ryonani IRC channel (link in the top left menu of the front page)
    Availability: Usually active from 8 PM until the wee hours of the morning (Eastern Standard Time)
    Current Interests: Currently have a lot of ideas bouncing around my head, ranging from real life wrestlers to video games and comics heroines:

Aksana - probably the hottest WWE Diva that's regularly on television at the moment

Catwoman - purple costume from the 90s is best, though I liked Anne Hathaway a lot too

Blair Dame - obscure character from the Street Fighter EX series, one of the sexiest and most simple character designs. Looking to feature her in something erotic, preferably M/F

Other: Like my friend Idoro says, "speak up!" Communication is key to a good RP. Also, I prefer my heroines in one-piece swimsuits.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
  3. Raden

Raden Club Regular Ryonani Teamster

Username: Raden
    Experience: As of this writing, five months of forum/IRC experience, but don't let that fool you. RP is another form of story writing, and I am very experienced at that (see signature.) I will do well.
    Preferences: I can play the victim or the aggressor, but am starting to prefer the aggressor. As the aggressor, the story is mine to dictate the flow of, and I like being the one to take it where I would like it to go. Video game girls being beat down, and beat down hard. With wrestling moves is far and away my biggest like. Am slowly warming up to more and more sexual kind of things, but...
    Dislikes: ...I think I draw the line at full-frontal nudity and violation with a penis or some such. No scat or extreme guro like disemboweling, but blood I'm fine with. No gyaku, futa, etc. Bust out a CWAD and that's it for our RP and any future ones. Bare feet is also a turn off for me.
    Method: Mainly through IRC.
    Availability: Mostly from 6 PM EST until the ungodly hours of the morning.
    Current Interests: Video game girls, mostly. Soul Calibur, Tekken, Wrestle Angels, etc.

Other: If you like to be the victim, I do have an original demoness character... it's odd though, with her I tend to RP the more sexual stuff. It seems easier somehow, like she's almost an extension of that side of me, so if you want to lose and want your heroine humiliated and possibly felt up or worse, let her come out to play... her specialty is messing with people in any way she can.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
  4. daman077c

daman077c Avid Affiliate Ryonani Teamster

My turn!

Username: daman077c
    Experience: 3 months roleplaying experience, 2 years Journalism experience, 6 months of Creative Writing classes
    Preferences: Wrestling and Superheroine characters. I mainly do "Combat" RP's, though from time to time I seem to add sexual stuff into them. Mind wanders, I guess. I can play both heroine and villain, and from the little bit of time I've spent doing RP's, I like being the villain.
    Dislikes: Pretty much nothing is out-of-bounds with me, aside from vore, gyaku, and straight up rape with a penis. I can take things like fingering, but not rape with a penis.
    Method: I can be found in the IRC channel pretty much all day, as I'm a full-time college student taking online classes. You can also PM me to set something up.
    Availability: Active all day, again, in the IRC chat room.
    Current Interests:

Angela Fong - Favorite customs wrestler. I was the reason she started doing customs, and am happy she still does them.

Psylocke - Favorite heroine, backstory be damned. I like using her in RP's so much that there is now a running joke with me in the IRC chat room involving her...

Wrestle Angels - I own both PS2 Wrestle Angels games, and can RP as pretty much anyone in the game. Favorite wrestler in the game: Chisato Sakurai.

Sumiko - SKW wrestler who looks absolutely GORGEOUS in anything she wears on his site.

Other: Hope to see more people RP'ing either in the chat, or through PM's! I'm going to attempt to set a record for "Most RP's Done in 1 Week," though I dunno when I will attempt it...

5. Baku|Haku

Baku|Haku Avid Affiliate

Well..It's about time I post myself too.

Username: Bakurete (Forum) Baku|Haku (Irc Ryonani Chat)
    Experience: I'm been on the forums around a Year I think, I have a tendency too dissapear. I also do live RP, As a matter of fact I Dm those.
    Preferences: Mostly a female heroines being defeated. I love the idea that the stonger the heroine the greater is the defeat. I also like the idea of "thropies"; You know like a heroine's mask or... Herself
    Dislikes: Fuuta, I hate Fuuta. Killing characters. If we have like a story line not respect it. Goore. Did I mention I hate Fuuta?. I hate children being involved in anyway. And Animals.
    Method:I'm on the IRC chat. I only come to the forum once in a while. I like lots and lost of punishment to the heroine. Also I have a tendency to write short paragraphs
    Availability: Morning and Night. I am not abiable on the afternoon

Current Interests:
    Cutey Honey:Super Heroine made by Go Nagai. She can change into any costume and have that costume powers (Like, If she has a cowgirl costume she has perfect aim, If she has a swordwoman costume she is a very good esgrimist...Etc...etc)

Green Lanter Corps: THeres a lot of females on the Green Lanter corps, I really like to have their rings as a throphy
    Jade Arisia Rrab Boodika Katma-Tui Laira

Cat Woman Guardian of Gotham: She is from a Story Line where she is the heroine instead of Batman.

Tokusatsu: If you know this word, You know what I'm talking about. Basicly the heroines from Power Rangers, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider.

Kunoichis: Female Ninjas Rock!

Other:
    Well, Other than that nothing. Just don't ask me personal stuff.

Jade1503 likes this.
  6. Rahzel

Rahzel Guest

Username: Rahzel
    Experience:
    1 Year on a website called Fightfantasies
    Preferences: I'm up for anything as long as it's FvsF
    Dislikes: I don't like my characters being stripped of their clothes, or nudity in general.
    Method: I am available for any method and I use Yahoo or MSN for IM programs.
    Availability:
    I am in EST and I'm available usually late at night any day of the week.
    Current Interests:
    I'm into girls barefoot in Karate GIs and my OCs Zoe and Sonja.
    Other:
    I'm a sucker for KOs and victory poses.

Here are my OCs

Zoe: http://razell619.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d5iqtea

Sonja: http://razell619.deviantart.com/favourites/#/d5inzvv

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2012
  7. KevinFace

KevinFace Potential Patron Ryonani Teamster

Username: KevinFace

Experience: 11 months total (Gaia Online, IMVU, Ryonani IRC)

Preferences: Wrestling, Martial Arts, Supernatural, Mild Sexual Content, Death. I prefer to be the aggressor, but I can also be a victim. As an aggressor, I will usually be male.

Dislikes: Futa and Gyaku mainly. They usually depend on my RP Partner.

Method: IRC Chat, Skype IM

Availability: Weekdays 2 PM EST, Weekends All day. Mainly when you see my name and I'm actually there.

Current Interests: Anything that involves the preferences I listed.

Other:

I have multiple OC's that I can use as well for RP scenarios.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2013
  8. sooperhero1

sooperhero1 Potential Patron

Username: sooperhero1
    Experience: been doing instant message, story based rping for about 13 years
    Preferences: Generally into scenes where a heroine who usually wins and saves the day is finally defeated for good, generally followed by being groped, stripped, and kept as a slave.
    Dislikes: don't like death stuff, gore or disfigurement, gross amounts of bodily fluids, toilet stuff, and anything involving furries.
    Method: Instant message or chat
    Availability: on most of the day most of the time, central time zone, but mostly on yahoo
    Current Interests: Looking for players who are detailed, descriptive, open minded, and verbose. Not that into playing OC's unless we have a type of character we want and cant figure out a mainstream character that fits.
    Other: ask me

JGro and Jade1503 like this.
  9. kunashgi2

kunashgi2 Potential Patron

Username: kunashgi2
    Experience: not that much, ive roleplayed a bit before but not with a ryona theme
    Preferences: good old beatings with bare hands and feet, mostly FvF, though im ok with MvF as long as the male aint one of those old dudes with hulk-like size. I also like humiliation and victory poses
    Dislikes: sexual stuff (yeah, nudity inluded), death of the characters, characters bein eating (forgot how thats called)hulk-sized old dudes beating up girls, wrestling (sorry, ive seen that a lot)
    Method: anythin really, what suits you best
    Availability:im on vacations now so anyday
    Current Interests: nothing that really stands out
    Other:if any of this annoys you im sorry, but its my personal preference so..i guess youre gonna have to deal with it, if you like it, youre more than welcome.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
  10. wilhitewarrior

wilhitewarrior Vivacious Visitor

Username: WilHiteWarrior
    Experience: Hardly any to be honest.
    Preferences: Death, Ryona. Preferably not too heavy guro.(I.E. torn to shreds, alot of blood etc). Prefer martial arts fighting to wrestling but can do either way. I like deaths. Especially bloodless ones like neck snaps, etc but deaths are always +.
    Dislikes: Prefer characters remain at least somewhat clothed (I.E. underwear or bikini). No children. (<15)
    Method: IRC Chat
    Availability: Hard to answer. My sleeping schedule is often all over the map. (or clock face) but usually im awake and home late at night. Around 5 PM – 8 AM
    Current Interests: Video game girls mostly. DOA girls, Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil,Soul Calibur, any game I know, really.
    I also have some OCs of my own that I could use.

Calia– Princess. Age 17. Long, golden brown hair. Wears dress with blue top, dark blue mini-jacket and white skirt cut short. Very duty-oriented, but kind. Skilled archer but other characters superior to her at hand-to-hand.

Jenia– Age 24. Long, wavy blonde hair. Wears white top with green skirt.Healing powers but using them causes her pain and intense exhaustion.Overuse fatal. Extreme affinity for martial arts. Very kind and compassionate.

Krysten (v1) (v2) (v3) (v4) – Age 20. Long blonde hair. Daughter of Jenia in future. Looks very similar to her. Wears black jean shorts, grey tank top and white button up shirt. Compassionate like her mother but also tough as a garage full of nails like her father. Skilled at both hand-to-hand and sword-fighting. (She's my favorite of my gals to ryona, btw :) )

As I said, Krysten is the daughter of Jenia and of another of my OC's, Razael. Razael is a mercenary, tough enough to eat nails and ask for seconds. Coupled with Jenia's sweetheart nature, it's a heck of a combination of parents and she got both sides of the equation.

After their war ended, Jenia and Razael helped run an orphanage in the area they had moved into. Growing up with many of those children, Krysten grew close to one young boy named Jeriah. One day Jeriah's mother found him and came to the orphanage to get him. Jeriah had to leave late that night but he asked young Krysten to make a promise to him that when they found each other again, they'd be married. She swore to him in tears she would. He gave her a valuable silver locket to keep as a reminder until they found each other again.

Krysten grew up and made a lot of friends but one of those friends was a boy who fell in love with her. Because she fully intended to keep her promise, however, she couldn't return his love in the way he wanted.

When she was sixteen years old, a gang of bad boys convinced him to go along with them and they attacked and gang-raped Krysten. Her father and brother, Sabin, were quite angry, obviously. They were ready to murder every single one of them but Krysten stopped them from doing so, still caring about Jason.

The boys were all arrested and when the day of their trial came, Krysten took the stand and swore under oath that what happened was consensual. Jason screams that she's lying, begging her not to do this. They drag him from the courtroom but Krysten insists she's telling the truth. And so the boys are released. After seeing what this girl whom they had wronged so badly had done for them, the leader of the boys, Anry went and hung himself. Krysten forgave the boys for what she had done but she also developed a fear of being touched, especially by men.

I have more characters than as well as several male, this but I feel ive gone on too long with this already. Feel free to ask me about others I'll tell you all about them.

Other: As I said I have little to no RP experience. so try and bear that in mind if you ask me. Also please take note that I am extremely rusty when it comes to wrestling. I haven't watched wrestling since Hulk Hogan held the WWF title. lol. I can be aggressor or victim, either way. But I have been told by people before that I write pretty good villains.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
  11. Parasitoro

Parasitoro Vivacious Visitor Ryonani Teamster

Username:Parasitoro
    Experience:5-6 years of RP-ing over G-mail, private messages and Skype
    Preferences:submission holds, racial supremacy, sexual stuff, death, human toilet, Pokemon, K9, equines, minotaurs, panthers...
    Dislikes:rape, not too comfortable with playing the dominant character unless it's for someone I know for a long time. Also use of torture equipment, bladed weaponry...
    Method: Skype and G-mail- especially the chat function
    Availability:UTC+1, from 16:00 to 22:00 On weekdays except Tuesday and Friday. Weekends: Saturday from 14:00- no limit. Sunday: all day, up to 23:00. Check if I'm online via PM or mail in any case.
    Current Interests:Asian RP-ers, even if English is not perfect. Boosts the hotness of the racial supremacy fetish. Black people are great, too.
    Other: I play both female and male characters.

12. RyonaSensei

RyonaSensei Potential Patron

Username: RyonaSensei
    Experience: I have about 17 years worth of writing and storytelling experience even if I didn't start getting any good until I was a teenager and even then is questionable. I have 10 years of Role Playing experience as of March of 2016. Funny the things we keep track of isn't it?
    I have RP'd on Skype, Yahoo Messenger, Xbox Live and even Facebook.
    I do the most RP work in story-based environments. I even go through the extra trouble to make the plausibility of a situation in an Ryona situation believable.

Current Interests:(but are not limited to): Bearhug, spanking, sexual violence (From forceful kissing to rape.Completely Optional.I won't push anyone into this one.) I also don't go full nudity, ever. Belly Punch, Vore, Wrestling, Superheroine, Anime based.
    I like attention drawn to legs like skirts and shorts. If they are in pants then tight pants or wearing leggings.

I've been called somewhat of a 'professional victim' in the way of people enjoy having me as the victim because of over describing sometimes. I enjoy being the aggressor when I can. I have no interested in Ryona where the girl wants to be punished, that's never been fun to me.

Characters List
    (I'm not the best at coming up with character designs on my own so often times I will see a character that I think fits the role in a movie, show or game and choose their design and edit it as I see fit. I will add the name of the character or person they are made to look like underneath.)

Name: Makaia Volke
    Hair Style: Long hair with curls at the end.
    Hair Color: Brunette.
    Eye Color: Hazel.
    Personality: Sweet and soft spoken. She was born from the seed of evil that plagued the world before her birth but was born as an opposite reaction to that evil. Her kind nature makes her gullible and too trusting for her own good.
    Her power consists of telekinetic properties but uses them only one rare occasions. Not the most experienced or skilled hand to hand, relying on magic as a primary weapon over her natural telekinesis.
    (Final Fantasy Type 0: Rem) (Anyone who has played and beaten this game, I can assure you that if you learn more about Makaia as RP continues, I had thought of her most powerful form before I beat the game and have witnesses.)

Name: Mila Misael
    Hair Style: Long straight down her back.
    Hair Color: Black.
    Eye Color: Zaffre (Shade of Blue)
    Personality: She is a realist with a hard look on the world around her. She is often to go head first into suicidal situations but always planning her every move. She is a skilled swordsmen and her intellect is higher than average for people twice her age. Though she tends to spend most of her time alone and always pushing herself she will always look after her friends and comrades and tell them not to stress themselves out.
    (Final Fantasy Type 0: Queen)

Name: Hael The Witch
    Hair Style: Length to shoulders and curly.
    Hair Color: Black.
    Eye Color: Laurel Green.
    Personality: Confident, snarky and tough. Naturally gifted with a power of a neutral witch she was not given the title of "The Good" "The Bad" or "The Wicked" but instead of "The Witch" letting her choose her own alliances as her powers branch in multiple directions. Hael has zero hand-to-hand fighting ability and relies solely on her magical abilities to fight.
    (Hael is made to look after an actual actress so I will only reveal when asked. I don't want to post their name on this forum.)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  13. Xylophobic

Xylophobic Guest

Username: Xylophobic

Experience: About 4 years of IRC and PM RPs.

Preferences: General ryona, Yuri, Teasing, Feet/stepping on, Bearhugs, Sleeper Holds, Energy Draining, Defeated Heroine, Female Wrestling, Humiliation

Dislikes: Guro in general, Death

Method: PMs through Ryonani

Availability: Semi-frequently throughout the day.

Current Interests: Fighting Game Girls(Tekken/DoA/Soul Calibur/King of Fighters/Darkstalkers) Female Wrestling. Touhou Wrestling, Superheroine(Magical Girl)

Other: I don't have many original characters myself, however if its preferred I can do that. I'm pretty open as far as that goes. I can play as either the aggressor or the Victim, however I personally prefer to play the victim. I would prefer it if any RPs were Girl on Girl, as that's what I like the most, however I wouldn't mind giving Boy on Girl a try. Also tell me about what you like as well if anything peaks your interest specifically, I'm always happy to please.

14. Akumart

Akumart Vivacious Visitor

Username: Akumart
    Experience: No Experience at all....XD
    Preferences: Hypnosis, stuns, teasing, energy draining, defeated heroine, helpless heroines
    Dislikes: GURO! and horror...XD
    Method: Ryonani PM or Yahoo mail
    Availability: Most of the time...
    Current Interests: Fire Emblem Awakening... Especially Lucina. Soul Calibur 5 (Phyrra and Natsu) And most female gaming characters (I don't really know the name of my Avatar on ryonani but I'm sure she's a game character too... I like her too...XD)... I'm not really that picky....
    Other: I kinda prefer girl on girl combat... And I really like making up stories and whatnot... Can play as either the aggressor or the victim....XD

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
  15. Drull

Drull Guest

Username: Drull
    Experience: Quite a bit outside of here, but I'm new to this forum.
    Preferences: Everything, oh my god everything~ I'm super-excited to try whatever is on your mind. I'm a fan of defeat in general. I'm delighted to play anything you want. Anything. Men, Women, Inbetween and outside the lines, Humans, Loli, furries, ponies, trees. Even -trees-. I'd rather not do trees though. What i'm getting at is that i really do mean -everything-
    Dislikes: Willing stuff just turns me off, as does willing sex.

Method: Vesdrull@yahoo.com, Vesdrull@skype, PM, IRC.
    Availability: Pretty much always.
    Current Interests: Well, I've been playing a ton of Resident Evil 6 recently, guiding Helena and Sherry to beautiful oblivion. Recently finished Witch's House too, it's an utter playground for masochists like myself. It's so cool ; ;
    Other: I am eager. Like, super eager. I prefer victim, but i can play aggressor too. I am, however, very picky about what i play aggressor for, and it's a rarity I'm in the mood. I wouldn't rely on me playing aggressor for you, in other words.

*I have an F-List, but you're only seeing that if you ask. I get all blushy and secretive about it. When I say I'm into everything, I really -do- mean it.*

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2013
    Jade1503 likes this.
  16. Last Hero

Last Hero Guest

Username: Last Hero
    Experience: Long time writer, at least ten years. Been roleplaying for about seven years now, though I haven't done any real roleplaying over IM before, that's a new experience. Still, I think it'll be a smooth transition.
    Preferences: Female on female, brutal combat, psychological as well as physical damage, experimenting.
    Dislikes: Anything involving stuff that would typically go in a toilet. Beyond that, I'm open to suggestions.
    Method: I like well-written posts - I don't think every reply needs to be lengthy and verbose, but I'd prefer to err on the longer side and put actual thought into it. Proper grammar and spelling are a plus, though as long it's not glaring, I won't fuss about it.
    Availability: Saturday and Sunday are wide open, and I'm available after midnight each weekday.
    Current Interests: Fighting games, Mass Effect, martial arts, MMA, combat.
    Other: Talk to me about what characters you might want to use - I'm willing to do a little studying to learn about the character I might be playing, even if it's from something I'm not familiar with. If you're interested in my writing style, I'm doing a series on the Fiction board called the Tournament.

17. NNin

NNin Swell Supporter Ryonani Teamster

Username: NNin
    Experience: Not much, really. Maybe only 1 year via chatroom or forum.
    Preferences: General Ryona, belly punch, light guro (slash, impalement, bone break). Male vs. Female or Female vs. Female. Like many here, I love zako. I can be both an aggressor or victim.
    Dislikes: Futanari, hard guro and scat.
    Method: I'm most comfortable with IRC. But PM or IM program like Skype are ok too.
    Availability: I'm available around 14:00 GMT.
    Current Interests:
    Using zako, henchwoman or my OC in RP.
    http://www.ryonani.com/images/4582-original-character-petal.html

Other: Feel free to let me know what event you want to have in our RP.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
  18. Mordenkainen

Mordenkainen Potential Patron

Username: Mordenkainen
    Experience:Very little
    Preferences: Ryona, Gyaku, Light Guro(Slashing and Bone Breaking mainly), Futa, Asphyxiation(Choking), and Sexual Degradation. I don't mind watersports, fluidplay, etc as long as it's not too rediculous.
    Dislikes :Hard Guro and Scat
    Method: Ryonani IRC chat, Skype(PM me for info.)
    Availability: Everyday almost.
    Current Interests: Mainly Capcom and SNK fighting game girls, Most girls from the Suikoden series, Poison from Final Fight(She is a newhalf, but I'm a sucker for those since I'm Bi), and Sheena from Tales of Symphonia
    Other: I can do Female v Female, Male v Female, or Futa v Female. I'm normally the "aggressor" type unless RPing with someone that is using a chick with a powerful build, then i go victim.

19. AustinWolfclaw

AustinWolfclaw Potential Patron

Username: AustinWolfclaw
    Experience: Been RPing since 2002
    Preferences: Guro, vore (soft and/or hard), torture, bone breaking, wild hungry carnivorous animals, predator/prey
    Dislikes: Being cooked alive, watersports, scat (except if it's post vore), permanent transformation, RPing as girls.
    Method: Ryonani IRC chat or Instant messenger.
    Availability: Everyday until about 3am Eastern time (GMT -05:00)
    Current Interests: I have a liking for characters getting tortured or killed by wild animals...like the lizardmen or ratmen in vindictus, or the wolves in tomb raider, just to name a few examples.
    Other: I prefer to play as an anthropomorphic white-tail deer (think of a humanoid deer), and prefer to play the prey while hungry animals hunt me down. I like a good chase, but only if more predator will join in...the more the merrier! Mmmmm tasty.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2013
  20. Herogirl

Herogirl Potential Patron

Username: HeroGirl
    Experience = about 7 years text based rp.
    Preferences: Superheroine rp but I am open to other suggestions. Sexy outfits, particularly leotards. Plot in my roleplays. Combat in my roleplays. Slight preference for male partners, but i dont mind so long as the player is a fun writer. Being defeated and dominated, with humiliation, both verbal/mental and physical. I like fist fights with a dash of wrestling. Bearhugs, and backbreaks and slams Oh My! Some light guro stuff can be fun. Some sex can be fun :)
    Dislikes: One or two line replies. Me winning. Animals, kids and toilet.
    Method: Chat, instant messenger.
    Availability: Changable, but generally inconvenient for everyone else :p
    Other: I prefer to play as superheroines, Ms Marvel is a favorite, black canary, supergirl and wonderwoman can all be fun. But i do like other characters too, I'll normally be up for a playing as cammy and I'm normally open to suggestions.

JGro likes this.
  21. VillainousWarlord

VillainousWarlord Potential Patron

Username: VillainousWarlord.

Experience: A few years of RP'ing, through forum notes, threads, instant message, and messenger.

Preferences: Mainly fighting game scenario/fight RP's, Tekken; Mortal Kombat; Street Fighter; Dead Or Alive; King Of Fighters etc, open to most fandom, DC comics; Anime shows; boxing scenario's; the Alien series etc, movies/other games. Sexual is a green light along with pure pain/submission, humiliation scenes too. As you tell by the name, I love being the villain character, but can play as a hero role.

Dislikes: Lots of blood, slavery, rape is a nono, but aside from that, I'm open with all options and ideas.

Method: Via notes/or messages, can do RP over notes, but I can use most instant messaging services, mostly Skype. Do feel free to message me for roleplay.

Availability: Active all day, mostly, again messaging :D

Current Interests:
    -Fighting game scernario's, canon/un canon: Maybe a quarter final elimination in the tournament? where both fighters will go at hell to win each other and progress.

-Sleeperhold session (leg scissors mainly)/thief of the night/assassin: this is a strange one, but the aspect of a curvy assassin againt a unknowing target, is just lovely. Or Harley Quinn from DC getting a good ol, lights out, choices lol XD

-Victory/win poses: there are LOTS, yet so many are fantastic for RP use's, example, Christie Monteiro's "Goodnight pose", or Lili's "please don't tell my father" pose, ask me about my faves there are thousands.

-Dizzy/dazed/sleepy time/rolling eyes/gas K.O/out like a light/off her feet/down for the count type's. Devious I know >D

-Crossover's: crossing a universe series, with something completely different to it. Like DOA meets KOF, MK meets Street Fighter and so on.

-SleeperKids/Fem Wrestling rooms: Two gems of sites, with a fair few gorgeous fem's indeed, quite a interesting idea for roleplaying. Faves being, Kyoko; Sumiko; Antoinette; Valentina;Carrie; Rain; Lacey etc.

Other: Looking to forward to the fun, RP's and friends ahead!