Looking for Mixed Wrestling Partner rp (1 Viewer)

MildRogue101

Potential Patron
Hi my name is MildRogue and I am new to this site. I am into Mixed Wrestling, mostly Maledoms, and would like to find someone who likes to rp. I usually like playing the male, but would switch to female jobber. I usually don't like to much Gore in the rp and I wouldn't mind if the rp gets sexual. My time is PST as I am from California and I usually on at night. I am free on Tuesday and Thursday.

bigsqueeze

Ryonani Teamster
Wonder Woman does some wrestling. Not a huge fan of one sided beatdowns though. Like some back and forth at least. Dont mind losing or winning as long as its fun..

Wrecksler

Staff
Admin
Thanks. I actually found it, I thought ero fights was too much of a generic term for google to find it, but turned out it was one of the first, if not first, entry.

Fun! I actually had something similar of a project in mind. Glad to see there is interest in such things and they are even able to monetize it somewhat well enough to justify some part-time development of it.

What I dont like about the system is how restrictive it is. It enforces a lot of rules to RPs and it basically defines RP lengths. I tried a couple RPs with bots, and each of those took A LOT of actions to go from start to end. Meaning that if you try to go with longer and descriptive literate RP posts for each move it can take DAYS to complete a single RP. Which, from my experience in writing RP bots for f-list means that it will inevitably lead to shortening RP posts or like going for a dozen actions between posts.

Also it pretty much defines your actions for you, which is both fun but limiting.

Wrecksler

Staff
Admin
I use flist and chatfighters and discord... any more and I will be doing circles..lol
Wow, chatfighters looks awesome! How did I miss it...

Well, funny you should say that, I was actually thinking about creating a service that I would call "ARPDB" or "Adult Roleplaying Database". The concept I have for it is to become a central place for people to keep their roleplaying player and character profiles and to connect to various external services including f-list (chat), discord, skype... Possibly chatfighters too if it's possible.

The core of it would be to store profiles, with a way to search through them by kinks and whatnot. And on each profile there could be indicators of which chat services you can find a person online on, with maybe a way to ping them from the website.

I hope I will get some time for that some day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.