Looking for Juicy Bimbo lips! - Request filled (1 Viewer)

lipsticklover

Potential Patron
Old thread but I was going to make a request for this before I found this one. I'd like to second some size & color adjustable, juicy, jiggly bimbo lips! The only mod I see currently is basically just a gag and is static

sclover13

Content Creator
I'm sad to say the art by scoopy was finished, but our friend who tried to integrate them into the SDT loader has left the community apparantly, so it suddenly became a dead project. Sadly..

The idea was to adjust it with and rgb slider, so any color would've become available, sadly, once again... it's dead atm.
Recently I tried to contact the artist again. Hopefully he surfaces again sometime...
We both probably figured it took so long, so we moved on...
I should've kept in contact with him...
If you're still around, this would an insanely easy mod to implement. If you or Scoopy Scoopy still has the vector art, even better. Only going to put time into it if someone is interested however.

sclover13

Content Creator
Old thread but I was going to make a request for this before I found this one. I'd like to second some size & color adjustable, juicy, jiggly bimbo lips! The only mod I see currently is basically just a gag and is static
Made new lips, surprisingly only took about 15 minutes. I didn't take the time to draw new ones because maintaining tweening in Animate is stupid hard. I just made the lips 10% larger.

I'll need about an hour to add all the code and coloration to make them responsive to skin change.

sclover13

Content Creator
Just ran tests. Seems 10% isn't big enough. Need to go even larger and more bulbous. However, I'm heading out for the day. So this will be a project for next week.

Butcher68

Potential Patron
Yup! I'm making a new mod template to make lip mods (and all face mods) far simpler and easier for modders in the future.
Once that's complete I'll publish the bimbo lips mod. All the art is already finished.

Although I had an accident last month and while I had time at the pc. I've had to take a hiatus this month.
Super hype thank you for the update . I look forward to seeing it!

Butcher68

Potential Patron
Yup! I'm making a new mod template to make lip mods (and all face mods) far simpler and easier for modders in the future.
Once that's complete I'll publish the bimbo lips mod. All the art is already finished.

Although I had an accident last month and while I had time at the pc. I've had to take a hiatus this month.
Any updates?

Billy-Bob-Da-Hilly

Content Creator
2D Artist
Modder
djBn7dW.png
L08NUJI.png

V2nYcGy.png
yVFMZEh.png

Currently working with SCL, coming in all skin tones, functional with Moremoods, fully functional lipstick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.