Looking for a Dev for a Commission Game (1 Viewer)

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
I know that several of the devs for ryona/hentai type games I follow are actually members of this board as well. I'm looking for one that I could commission for a game idea of mine. It would be a 2d side-scroll type wrestling or boxing game with a female heroine having at other females and maybe 1 male. I have a lot more details ready, but I'd prefer to discuss those in PM so if any devs are interested in possibly tackling this, please send me a PM.

I was thinking maybe upwards of around $1000 for the completed product so that it's worth their time. I would consider the completed product being maybe 3 levels incorporating at least some of a plethora of things I'd like to see in the game. This would be payable perhaps in sections. Some up front in good faith. Some of it for a demo stage. More for update(s). And all of it by the time it's completed.

There's no real time table as far as when the completed thing needs to be done, just so long as the ball can at least get rolling soon enough. I realize that making games is incredibly challenging and time consuming. I've had at trying to do some myself in the past.

Hope someone out there is up to the challenge! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.