longer slong with more throat expansion mod please. (1 Viewer)

boopedy

Potential Patron
would like if someone could make a swf mod that doubles the langth of the dick a-b-d from its largest size. as well as making the throat expand all the way down rather than just below the jaw.

stuntcock

Content Creator
would like if someone could make a swf mod that doubles the langth of the dick a-b-d from its largest size.
I don't know what a-b-d means, but @sby has written a penisrange mod which significantly extends the slider range.

as well as making the throat expand all the way down rather than just below the jaw.
The current throat expansion behavior is a compromise. The full neck is capable of stretching, but it doesn't do so unless presented with an absurdly large penis -- one which completely dislocates the jaw and introduces obvious visual flaws into the game. Hence, stretching is effectively limited to the upper neck. We could tweak the code to make the neck more "responsive", but this carries its own set of problems.

To allow routine expansion along the entire neck, the game would need to define additional deformation zones. Modders would need to allow for expansion when designing shirts, collars, necklaces, tattoos, etc. Customizability is a key feature of SDT, so we've opted for a simplified template system even if it means sacrificing physical realism. It's possible to create physics-based garments which will stretch with the body ... but they involve fancier code, require more dev time, and they impose a greater FPS cost on the game's performance.

Any change to this aspect of the game may interact strangely with existing mods (such as X-Ray or deepthroatactions) which "expect" specific visual effects to be correlated with a particular penetration depth. The new mod might also interact oddly with existing animations for swallowing, coughing, breathing, etc... Any such complications would increase the testing and debugging workload.

If you'd be happy with a "naked" neck expansion mod then just say so; I can write one fairly easily.

If you want neck-expansion support for clothing and collars then I'm going to insist that you to contribute something to the project. Let me know that you might be able to offer: helpful suggestions, concept/sketch artwork, testing assistance, reference imagery, AS3 coding, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.