Long time lurker, I want to share a preview of my zako project. (1 Viewer)

CapreseSalad

Casual Client
I've been lurking ryonani/undertow since 2015 and thanks to this community I've discovered many incredible artists on pixiv and deviantart. So from the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you all.

anyways, I've been creating a near-future, post-apocalyptic zako/woman combatants-dominated setting of different factions vying for control and power through war, alliances, etc..

Essentially this world was once close to reaching "world peace" and a untied humanity ready to begin exploring space... until an unexpected terrorist attack led to an unexpected nuclear war and the breakdown of modernity and peace.. thus throwing the entire world into chaos until it reforms into its new fractured state. It's all still in the planing stages but here's what I got so far:

The Atlanticist Empire: born from the remnants of NATO is The Atlanticist Empire.

After the US and Canada fell into civil wars and became balkanized by seperatist groups taking advantage of the global chaos, The United Kingdom, Oceania (Australia/Singapore/New Zealand), South Korea and European Union formed a coalition to invade North America in order to support the forces of Mid-Atlantic and Northeast Regional faction, conquering most of the North American continent save for the region called 'The Pacific Northwest' which forms into 'The Republic of Cascadia'. This collation reforms itself to become 'The Atlanticist Empire'.

Publicly, the Atlanticist Empire ultimately wishes for the creation of a globally untied 'Earth Federation', advertised as a stronger successor to the pre-collapse organization "the United Nations", however this is just a ruse for the global domination under an oligarchical elite. The empire's ordinary citizens live under tyranny.

The Empire's primary force is Ultimate Sexy Weapon or 'USW' for short.
USW is a zako organization that serves as the Empire's Military and Police internally, while externally they engage in everything from mercenary activity to drug smuggling to working oddjobs for organized crime syndicates. USW are combatants who are massproduced through ectogenisis, meaning they are developed in artificial wombs/development vats and have their knowledge, personalities and skills essentially 'downloaded' directly into their minds through a headjack-like plug in the back of their necks which allows their consciousness to develop in virtual reality while they are developing and maturing in their development vats. Another cybernetic attachment/implant they have is a device in their wombs to collect and store sperm as genetic material from men to fertilize eggs and create new combatants after this 'genetic material' is brought back to their bases called "Hive Hatcheries".

The inspiration for the Altanticist Empire comes from the historic European Colonial Empires and Britannia from the anime franchise Code Geass, while the concept for USW comes from a combination of "The Matrix", "Brave New World" and sci-fi writer Frank Herbert's lesser known classic "Hellstrom's Hive".
---------

Hijas de la Salvaje [lit. The Daughters of The Wild] an amazon warrior tribe originating from south america. These women are essentially sub-species of human with peculiar quirks in the biology such as:
-The inability to give birth to males.
-Pregnancies that only last 72-to-90 days and every pregnancy resulting multiple births of 5-8.
-accelerated aging done in growth spurts and seemingly eternal youth once they reach maturity.

Affectionately called "the Kunoichi of South America", they have a ranking system which mirror that of the genin->chunin->jounin progression found in ninja organizations;
(Taken from the names of the inca social systems) "Hurin" are lower combatants and trainees, followed by "Hanan" are general combatants/mid-level rank and finally the rare "Kuraka" are the Elites.

Their fighting style combines the traditional indigenous south american martial arts of "Rumi Maki" (Spearmanship, Archery, Bolas, Blowgun, Trapmaking) with modern influences and techniques from fighting styles originating in South America such as Luta Livre (grappling), Juego del Garrote (stick & knife fighting) and Capoeira (Acrobatics & Striking).

After fending off and utterly humiliating an invasion force from The Empire's Combatants in South America, they became financially supported by the most powerful group in The Republic of Cascadia, The Frost Conglomerate. Thus, effectively expanding the organization with new infrastructure and resource while also allowing them thrive in two continents. Thus the Hijas and USW regularly have skirmishes and battles.

The concept for 'Hijas de la Salvaje' came from a combination of sources but most notably the 1940's-1980's genre of Men's Pulp Fiction taking place in south america, depicting beautiful native action girls in warrior tribes and animal-god worshiping cults... along with BRchan's mascot "kuruminha".

Aside from the Empire and Cascadia-Hijas Alliance; I have other nations and factions I wish to further flesh out in future such as The Eurasian Union and a balakanized China that split into Three Nations/kingdoms which serve as proxies for three major world powers, along with other Zako/Woman Combatant organizations.

-----
I commissioned Pixiv-user Kalki/ カルキ who does the Innocent Girls and PP Doll art into creating some concept art and designs for this world, which shall be colored and finished soon. In the meantime, here is the lineart for the two factions mentioned above.

Any Critiques are welcome, truth be told I'm searching for better names for the Zako factions, so if you have any suggestions send them my way!

Attachments

• cy1i44ZZfPznufvxiKcosTBMTtpRHIJNzibq5MrXFMQ.jpg
    cy1i44ZZfPznufvxiKcosTBMTtpRHIJNzibq5MrXFMQ.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 354
  • A34G8dm3elbAG6VzG1Jsu5FA5fs30vjXmQSbYyxK4Fk.jpg
    A34G8dm3elbAG6VzG1Jsu5FA5fs30vjXmQSbYyxK4Fk.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 340
  • xKiMfd7MMgn89B9tVnSR9r5uy4j0sPbkoJQnmOTK45I.jpg
    xKiMfd7MMgn89B9tVnSR9r5uy4j0sPbkoJQnmOTK45I.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 308
  • A34G8dm3elbAG6VzG1Jsu5FA5fs30vjXmQSbYyxK4Fk.jpg
    A34G8dm3elbAG6VzG1Jsu5FA5fs30vjXmQSbYyxK4Fk.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 314
  • 5HXtG784Z714BTIoeqriLjFVfPp5Mlfqrt0FhZ4Qjk8.jpg
    5HXtG784Z714BTIoeqriLjFVfPp5Mlfqrt0FhZ4Qjk8.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 309
  • aTQigopgLjiSuRbic0zxgDbPFPirTiXbARhT3NJv5aQ.jpg
    aTQigopgLjiSuRbic0zxgDbPFPirTiXbARhT3NJv5aQ.jpg
    531.6 KB · Views: 323
  • OuigNiFX2FaNWUooR7NtwEeRCrBt2qQGdzivBttulig.jpg
    OuigNiFX2FaNWUooR7NtwEeRCrBt2qQGdzivBttulig.jpg
    531.2 KB · Views: 332
  • 8Pji6cxDoiXasV7PtAhiDho5NHU8WmvBIfNDi8ZO9kY.jpg
    8Pji6cxDoiXasV7PtAhiDho5NHU8WmvBIfNDi8ZO9kY.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:

CapreseSalad

Casual Client
The Empire's USW Faction
ni7obfgskldyrgj0zjlvfj5ajslm3qfxzbcvl6ycxe0-png.74465
oxxflqrj7bkuljzqp7rbj26fgzpsze4xu8xeiaeytao-1-png.74467
f0snzd2h42iximi4wvawdkjbsx5wi6gklzdpxlrdy6i-png.74464
ewritdjbpyniwoviuafogxbeumzhhizyi6ffuoqmmw4-png.74463
scaxzhgnmvf1qnlkbyifzs0o1q7hwynrbh83c5k0zyg-png.74466

Attachments

• eWRitDJbPYniWoVIuAFogXBEumZHhIzyi6ffUoQmMW4.png
    eWRitDJbPYniWoVIuAFogXBEumZHhIzyi6ffUoQmMW4.png
    566 KB · Views: 1,708
  • F0Snzd2H42IXiMI4wVAwDKJBSX5wi6GKLzdpxlrdy6I.png
    F0Snzd2H42IXiMI4wVAwDKJBSX5wi6GKLzdpxlrdy6I.png
    504.6 KB · Views: 1,702
  • NI7obFGSKLDYRgJ0ZjLvFJ5AjSlM3qFXzBCVl6YCXe0.png
    NI7obFGSKLDYRgJ0ZjLvFJ5AjSlM3qFXzBCVl6YCXe0.png
    681.8 KB · Views: 1,726
  • scAXzhGNMVf1qnlKbYIFZs0O1Q7HWynrbH83C5k0ZYg.png
    scAXzhGNMVf1qnlKbYIFZs0O1Q7HWynrbH83C5k0ZYg.png
    660.5 KB · Views: 1,728
  • OXXflqRJ7bkulJZqP7RbJ26fgzPsze4xu8xeiAEYTao (1).png
    OXXflqRJ7bkulJZqP7RbJ26fgzPsze4xu8xeiAEYTao (1).png
    575.9 KB · Views: 1,691

CapreseSalad

Casual Client
'Hijas De La Salvaje' Faction

Hanan (General Combatant/ Chunin Equivalent)
gl8xigzniqib889oqfgtnhsmkmognii7mvixz3zrouo-png.74469
2m4dr575iy8s2owdbsrvhozn2nvlxgfypjxryfsghty-png.74470

Hurin (Trainee/Genin Equivalent)
ybxjm8nlmhayzjk9qu33c77qo6etj2h0ieaekdqkgbg-png.74468

Attachments

• ybxjm8NLmHAyZjK9QU33c77Qo6Etj2h0ieAekDQkGBg.png
    ybxjm8NLmHAyZjK9QU33c77Qo6Etj2h0ieAekDQkGBg.png
    638 KB · Views: 1,656
  • Gl8xiGZNiqib889OqFGtNHsMkmOgNii7mvixZ3Zrouo.png
    Gl8xiGZNiqib889OqFGtNHsMkmOgNii7mvixZ3Zrouo.png
    774 KB · Views: 1,753
  • 2M4dR575iy8s2OwdbSrvhOzN2NVlxgFYPjXrYFsgHTY.png
    2M4dR575iy8s2OwdbSrvhOzN2NVlxgFYPjXrYFsgHTY.png
    908.2 KB · Views: 1,724

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
'Hijas De La Salvaje' Faction

Hanan (General Combatant/ Chunin Equivalent)
gl8xigzniqib889oqfgtnhsmkmognii7mvixz3zrouo-png.74469
2m4dr575iy8s2owdbsrvhozn2nvlxgfypjxryfsghty-png.74470

Hurin (Trainee/Genin Equivalent)
ybxjm8nlmhayzjk9qu33c77qo6etj2h0ieaekdqkgbg-png.74468

Amazonian ninjas? Hmmm... sexy!! Love those arm and ankle bandages tho. Can't wait to see them taken down and piled up

CapreseSalad

Casual Client
I’m really glad that you guys are digging this so far :)

As typically of the Zako/Woman Combatants storytellers on pixiv, I’m going to write up some “General Setting” posts that explains the lore of the world and provide a guide to the various factions.

I already have a good idea of the designs and armaments/weapons each side is going have, the map of the world and territories is almost done too, just coming up with good names that don’t sound too corny is going to be a challenge.

I have a rough draft of the first Hijas vs USW war pretty much mapped out and It’ll be released by the end of July.

——
Aside from The Atlanticist Empire and Republic of Cascadia the other factions in mind are:

•The Eurasian Union
comprised of the nations which comprises The Former Soviet Sphere of Influence ie Warsaw-Pact Eastern Europe, the Russian Federation, Central Asia, Vietnam, Mongolia and North Korea. Like the Emipre’s USW the Zako ethnicities will be a mix of Caucasian, Asian and “Hapa” as opposed to monoethnic groups like the different Japanese Kunoichi Factions and Hijas De La Salvage. They are going to wear formfitting bodysuits, a high waisted thong-like equipment belt and boots with fur on them. Think Space Adventure Cobra’s Snow Gorrilla meets the communist female spies from the 80’s comedy movie “Spies Like Us”.

•A Pan-Arab/Berber/Turk/Persian Bloc that comprise of the Middle East/Asia Minor and North Africa regions. Name currently unknown.
The Zako Combatants from this group are going to be based off of the Madness Brigade/Mad Brigand from the Korean MMO DFO, along with Influences from The Arabian Hashasin Assassins, Ottoman Harem Girls and Arabian Belly Dancers.

•The Three Chinese Factions; based off of the three Chinese kingdoms from the “Three Kingdoms Era”. The nation of “Wei” in the North supported by The Eurasian Union, The nation of “Wu” in the East supported by the Atlanticist Empire and finally, the nation of “Shu” in the western China supported by the ‘Hashasin Bloc’. Each has their own “China Girl” Zako Faction.

•Four Japanese Warring States, each with their own kuinoichi clan/village and sailorfuku combatant faction and allied to the other “global powers”. Craved up: North, South, East and West.

CapreseSalad

Casual Client
Amazonian ninjas? Hmmm... sexy!! Love those arm and ankle bandages tho. Can't wait to see them taken down and piled up

You’re in luck cause even in the battles a faction wins, their side going to experience some losses and bodypiles too.

The first part is going to have a lot of ‘Hijas de la Salvaje’ Ryona from the USW surprise attack but the situation reverses and turns over, ultimately leading to Hijas victory and humiliating defeat for The Empire.

I have to look for some more artists who will be willing to bring these scenes to life though, mostly because I don’t want to overwork Kalki and monopolize his time.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
You’re in luck cause even in the battles a faction wins, their side going to experience some losses and bodypiles too.

The first part is going to have a lot of ‘Hijas de la Salvaje’ Ryona from the USW surprise attack but the situation reverses and turns over, ultimately leading to Hijas victory and humiliating defeat for The Empire.

I have to look for some more artists who will be willing to bring these scenes to life though, mostly because I don’t want to overwork Kalki and monopolize his time.

I have a suggestion for the artists though. Try Nonoririn, his drawings are very sexy!! I saw him doing a commission for a fellow member though. If I'm not wrong, he drew the Amazon zakos from the beat 'em up game Dungeon Magic

CapreseSalad

Casual Client
I’m near the completion of a three chapter “light novel “-type story depicting the first Empire vs Hijas conflict. (Part 1, Part 2 Epilogue)

Here a preview of some of the combat and Ryona-

Part 1 Death Scenes “ambush”:
-Hurin Trainee receives a ‘backbreaker over the knee’ prowrestling style attack to the spine by a USW combatant.

-a Hanan slammed into the ground headfirst with a belly-to-back suplex

-a Hanan Combatant is trapped in a “Full Nelson” hold by one USW combatant while her torso is pulverized with punches from another USW. They mock her for lactating as the continue treating her torso like a punching bag.

-a ‘stomp kick’ death, a stomp to chin/face/T-zone, so powerful that breaks the neck.

-Hanan and Hurin Bodypiles; mixture of gunshot, knife wound and blunt trauma deaths.

-two USW sentries standing guard get hit suddenly fall to the floor after having their arteries nicked by a Hijas Assassin.

————
Part 2 deaths scene “turn over-defenders advantage”:

-“Swinging Log”-style trap hits the sternum of a USW combatant, doing massive internal damage. She is knocked to the floor and she is bleeding from her mouth. A Hurin trainee combatant does a “Bruce Lee Stomp-Dropkick” after jumping off a tree and lands on the USW’s face to finish her off. The USW’s hips and abdomen violently contract and rise off the ground before going limp.
GIF of this move: Bruce Lee Death Stompn - Create, Discover and Share GIFs on Gfycat

-a hanan fighter uses her flexibility via her foot and her leg to pin an Empire USW combatant to a tree by her neck, creating a very brutal: trachea crushing, ‘airway choke’, all while doing a horizontal split.

-A group of Hijas armed with Beretta M-12 submachine guns (mostly popular submachine gun in South America) ambush and open fire on The Empire USW Combatants.

-sequence that happen from the POV of a USW: a hanan fighter does an ‘oblique kick’ counter to the knee of a charging USW combatant armed with a Knife. The kick causes the USW combatant to fall backwards from her knee being dislocated. The Hanan kicks the knife out of her hand.
The hanan walks over and follows up by placing the USW in a front headscissors. The Hanan then does a quick twist with her hips while squeezing the USW’s head between her thighs, instantly breaking the USW’s neck with a 90 degree twist and killing her.

The USW’s last conscious sight before death is the Hanan’s crotch under the red loincloth. Her last thought: “Huh, She Shaves”.

-Lolita fight: after equally trading blow for blow, a USW ‘Big Tits Loli’ takes a gamble and she tries to do a double leg takedown tackle so she could slam the opposing Hurin into the ground... but the Big Tits Loli gets countered and placed in an “Anaconda Choke” by a Hurin trainee. The Hurin loli cranks the USW’s neck to finish her off.
The Hurin loli compares their chest sizes as the Big Tits Loli jiggles from convulsions and the Hurin says “unfair” with a disappointed pout.

-snare traps captures random retreating USW fighters by their limbs and necks, flinging them into them air like rag dolls.

-USW bodypiles mixture of deaths from: Choking/Strangulation, Arrows and Spear wounds, blunt trauma, gunshots, and mangled USW bodies from dislocations (joint snaps, neck breaks) intermixed with an occasional Hijas body.

“for every one Hijas casualty there are four-to-five USW casualties”.

Last edited:

Zamaron1

Club Regular
request- maybe add in some getting limbs sliced off as well as head and tits. and maybe often do a stab or bullet shot to the exposed pussy of the USW girl since their pussy is exposed. pussy shots and stabs are always nice.

CapreseSalad

Casual Client
Hey guys! I know it's been a while since the last update but I've been hard at work writing and finishing up the first light-novel.
I also spent some time fleshing out the setting/the timeline/lore/backstory some more.

First off though, I must to say thank you to everyone for all the kind words, suggestions and support, I'm really grateful.

The first Web Novel will be about the first major battle of The 'Hijas de la Salvage-Imperial War' in South America, followed by the establishment of the secret Frost Conglomerate-Hijas Alliance, Between the combat-ryona art commissions/search for artists, finding a willing Japanese translator(s), proofreading and everything else, The inaugural work should be finished and released sometime in early-September. I've also been also working a short story called "A day in The Empire" which describes the brutalities and oppression of the citizens living a small town under The Empire's Rule along with a detailed look into the USW, that'll probably released before then.

------
"The year is 2075. Following a terrorist attack on a Nuclear Disarmament Storage Cache in Central Africa, the earth was thrown into the period of chaos. Power Grid and Telecom infrastructure damage caused by the blast's EMP and the following weeks of disrupted food supply-lines, throws every nation on earth into period total anarchy....

Central Africa and Southern Africa were turned into the breadbaskets of the world, huge agricultural hubs before "the blast", but now the largest continent has be reduced to a collection of Islands in the south, sandwiched between MENA to the North and Madagascar in the South East, Africa has lost nearly 60% of it's landmass instantly and the world is thrown into a food crisis and famine like never seen before... The genetic stress of the famine and anarchy causes Female birthrates to double or even triple over male births for generations.

Some groups use this time to quickly organize themselves and attempt rebuild, sometimes creating new communities and then nations in the process.

It is now 2155 and 85 years have passed since the blast and the 'period of chaos'... This is the current world and it looks nothing like it did before."

draft-map-png.75733

I've been playing with potential maps and I've been trying to coming up with a world map of sorts, mostly to show which factions hold what territories. Here is what's going to be close to the final product.

Dark Blue: The Republic of Cascadia, a literally walled-off isolationist EcoTech nation that is currently thriving economically, technologically and socially in the New Era. However, the CEO of the Frost Conglomerate predicts and worries of a future where his nation will be surrounded a consolidated global power, with the rest of the world closing in to conquer the nation his grandfather and father helped create. His concerns fall on mostly deaf and reluctant ears, most in government and his colleagues in the business realm not wanting to play "pointless war games in far-off lands" and weary of the citizens.

Cascadia being the first nation to rebuild stability and end its famine internally before any other, is also only nation with a near-natural gender balance of 85 males for every 100 females, where as the rest of the world leans towards 20-to-45 males for every 100 females (a truly Zako-Dominated setting for us men of culture on undertow), depending on the nation.

Red: The Atlanticist Empire, The ever-expanding oppressive empire, rapidly gaining territory on every continent. Inheriting the assets of NATO, Most of North America, The British Commonwealth, etc. Though slow, they are seemingly unstoppable, conquering nation after nation... gaining territory after territory. With a philosophy of "slow marching through the world" they aim to conquer the global with their near-limitless supply USW Zako who serve as both the Empire's Military externally, and Law Enforcement internally. Second most technologically adept faction behind Cascadia, The Empire is most advanced on thing relating to Human Experimentation: Ectogensis, Gene Splicing/Modification, Cloning, Cybernetics/Virtual Reality and Tissue manipulation, all with the purpose for mass producing USW Combatants for War and Control. A society whose elites have no ethics or morals, only greed and lust for power and control.

40% of the population lives as the working "havenots" toiling away, 50% of the population are USW Female Combatants which enforce the wills and whims of the elite on the natural born populace and finally the top 10% live as privileged elites: politically connected people, wealthy oligarchs and finally scientists/researchers that have been rewarded with elite status for their contributions to the empire.
The USW combatants are also tasked "milking" the general population for new genetic material, usually through reverse rape of men and collection of blood donations from women, and they are used as the construction corp for public works (sort of like a more powerful and larger 'Army Corps of Engineers' mixed with aspects of a public construction union) in addition to their duties as the military and police "warrior class". Sort of like the concept of Chinese "legalism", the philosophy that to achieve and maintain order you need one half of your population watching, spying and controlling the other half. Gender balance is 35 males for every 100 females, without the USW, the Gender balance would 85 M-to-100 F.

Purple: The Eurasian Economic Union, A collection of seemingly-autonomous nations with a centralized government that has their own imperialistic desires and tendencies. Currently in a near-stalemate with the 'The Empire' and [Green Faction] in both Eastern Europe and Asia. Because of genetic stress, occasional recurring famines and most importantly manipulation of the water supply with certain chemicals to produce more beautiful female births in order to fight The Empire's USW effectively and a culture of polygamy alive. Depending on the nation, The Gender Balance: is usually 20-to-25 males for every 100 females.

Green- Still Unnamed, Thinking about 'The League of Hashashins'.

Light Blue: Alliance of Autonomous South American Nations, Hijas de la SalvageTerritory/Origin, where the Hijas de la Salvage originally operate as a covert and "sometimes mercenary, sometimes criminal" group. These are sovereign nations in a loose military and economic alliance but the nations themselves are weak, dealing with corruption/organized crime and still devastated for "the period of chaos". The AASAN's Coalition military falls and crumbles quickly, shown to be a poorly funded, poorly trained "paper tiger"/prop. Thus, the Hijas end up being the ones to confront and fight off The Empire's invasion force. Depending on the nation, The Gender Balance: 40-to-45 males for every 100 females.

---------
Japan- Japan has been excluded from this draft map this because someone suggested to me privately that if Japan were to balkanize into separate factions the landmass of the archipelago would have to have increased... and then they suggested that before "the period of chaos" that shaped this new world, Japan should have created artificial islands by tapping into "The Ring Fire" and created new islands through essentially 'teraforming the earth' and geo-engineering some eruptions in the pacific to create new island landmasses. I loved this idea and I'm in incorporating it into the lore/setting. Right now I'm designing this expanded, "new japan" and playing around with how best to best split it apart among the factions.

China- I'm still going with the Three Kingdoms Idea but I'm going to have the three factions supported by the Red(well its going to be an imperial satellite state), Purple and Green global factions. Basically ignore China in this iteration of the map because it's borders are certainly going to be changed in the next update and first official map.
--------

Attachments

draft map.png
1.3 MB · Views: 1,812

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Hey guys! I know it's been a while since the last update but I've been hard at work writing and finishing up the first light-novel.
I also spent some time fleshing out the setting/the timeline/lore/backstory some more.

First off though, I must to say thank you to everyone for all the kind words, suggestions and support, I'm really grateful.

The first Web Novel will be about the first major battle of The 'Hijas de la Salvage-Imperial War' in South America, followed by the establishment of the secret Frost Conglomerate-Hijas Alliance, Between the combat-ryona art commissions/search for artists, finding a willing Japanese translator(s), proofreading and everything else, The inaugural work should be finished and released sometime in early-September. I've also been also working a short story called "A day in The Empire" which describes the brutalities and oppression of the citizens living a small town under The Empire's Rule along with a detailed look into the USW, that'll probably released before then.

------
"The year is 2075. Following a terrorist attack on a Nuclear Disarmament Storage Cache in Central Africa, the earth was thrown into the period of chaos. Power Grid and Telecom infrastructure damage caused by the blast's EMP and the following weeks of disrupted food supply-lines, throws every nation on earth into period total anarchy....

Central Africa and Southern Africa were turned into the breadbaskets of the world, huge agricultural hubs before "the blast", but now the largest continent has be reduced to a collection of Islands in the south, sandwiched between MENA to the North and Madagascar in the South East, Africa has lost nearly 60% of it's landmass instantly and the world is thrown into a food crisis and famine like never seen before... The genetic stress of the famine and anarchy causes Female birthrates to double or even triple over male births for generations.

Some groups use this time to quickly organize themselves and attempt rebuild, sometimes creating new communities and then nations in the process.

It is now 2155 and 85 years have passed since the blast and the 'period of chaos'... This is the current world and it looks nothing like it did before."

draft-map-png.75733

I've been playing with potential maps and I've been trying to coming up with a world map of sorts, mostly to show which factions hold what territories. Here is what's going to be close to the final product.

Dark Blue: The Republic of Cascadia, a literally walled-off isolationist EcoTech nation that is currently thriving economically, technologically and socially in the New Era. However, the CEO of the Frost Conglomerate predicts and worries of a future where his nation will be surrounded a consolidated global power, with the rest of the world closing in to conquer the nation his grandfather and father helped create. His concerns fall on mostly deaf and reluctant ears, most in government and his colleagues in the business realm not wanting to play "pointless war games in far-off lands" and weary of the citizens.

Cascadia being the first nation to rebuild stability and end its famine internally before any other, is also only nation with a near-natural gender balance of 85 males for every 100 females, where as the rest of the world leans towards 20-to-45 males for every 100 females (a truly Zako-Dominated setting for us men of culture on undertow), depending on the nation.

Red: The Atlanticist Empire, The ever-expanding oppressive empire, rapidly gaining territory on every continent. Inheriting the assets of NATO, Most of North America, The British Commonwealth, etc. Though slow, they are seemingly unstoppable, conquering nation after nation... gaining territory after territory. With a philosophy of "slow marching through the world" they aim to conquer the global with their near-limitless supply USW Zako who serve as both the Empire's Military externally, and Law Enforcement internally. Second most technologically adept faction behind Cascadia, The Empire is most advanced on thing relating to Human Experimentation: Ectogensis, Gene Splicing/Modification, Cloning, Cybernetics/Virtual Reality and Tissue manipulation, all with the purpose for mass producing USW Combatants for War and Control. A society whose elites have no ethics or morals, only greed and lust for power and control.

40% of the population lives as the working "havenots" toiling away, 50% of the population are USW Female Combatants which enforce the wills and whims of the elite on the natural born populace and finally the top 10% live as privileged elites: politically connected people, wealthy oligarchs and finally scientists/researchers that have been rewarded with elite status for their contributions to the empire.
The USW combatants are also tasked "milking" the general population for new genetic material, usually through reverse rape of men and collection of blood donations from women, and they are used as the construction corp for public works (sort of like a more powerful and larger 'Army Corps of Engineers' mixed with aspects of a public construction union) in addition to their duties as the military and police "warrior class". Sort of like the concept of Chinese "legalism", the philosophy that to achieve and maintain order you need one half of your population watching, spying and controlling the other half. Gender balance is 35 males for every 100 females, without the USW, the Gender balance would 85 M-to-100 F.

Purple: The Eurasian Economic Union, A collection of seemingly-autonomous nations with a centralized government that has their own imperialistic desires and tendencies. Currently in a near-stalemate with the 'The Empire' and [Green Faction] in both Eastern Europe and Asia. Because of genetic stress, occasional recurring famines and most importantly manipulation of the water supply with certain chemicals to produce more beautiful female births in order to fight The Empire's USW effectively and a culture of polygamy alive. Depending on the nation, The Gender Balance: is usually 20-to-25 males for every 100 females.

Green- Still Unnamed, Thinking about 'The League of Hashashins'.

Light Blue: Alliance of Autonomous South American Nations, Hijas de la SalvageTerritory/Origin, where the Hijas de la Salvage originally operate as a covert and "sometimes mercenary, sometimes criminal" group. These are sovereign nations in a loose military and economic alliance but the nations themselves are weak, dealing with corruption/organized crime and still devastated for "the period of chaos". The AASAN's Coalition military falls and crumbles quickly, shown to be a poorly funded, poorly trained "paper tiger"/prop. Thus, the Hijas end up being the ones to confront and fight off The Empire's invasion force. Depending on the nation, The Gender Balance: 40-to-45 males for every 100 females.

---------
Japan- Japan has been excluded from this draft map this because someone suggested to me privately that if Japan were to balkanize into separate factions the landmass of the archipelago would have to have increased... and then they suggested that before "the period of chaos" that shaped this new world, Japan should have created artificial islands by tapping into "The Ring Fire" and created new islands through essentially 'teraforming the earth' and geo-engineering some eruptions in the pacific to create new island landmasses. I loved this idea and I'm in incorporating it into the lore/setting. Right now I'm designing this expanded, "new japan" and playing around with how best to best split it apart among the factions.

China- I'm still going with the Three Kingdoms Idea but I'm going to have the three factions supported by the Red(well its going to be an imperial satellite state), Purple and Green global factions. Basically ignore China in this iteration of the map because it's borders are certainly going to be changed in the next update and first official map.
--------
hey any update on the novel?

CapreseSalad

Casual Client
I know I’m late but I’m a bit of a perfectionist and OCD-kinda guy, I’m trying to craft “First Assault” into the best it can be. (Plus the guy I was previously brainstorming and collaborating with has gone MIA... ‘Dark’ from the Internet. Not having a buddy or buddies to bounce ideas off of definitely slows down the creative process, especially when it comes world building and vetting your ideas).

Part 1 is done in terms of writing, proofreading and editing. Right now just waiting on the art for some of the combat and ryona.

I’m also waiting on the concept art and character sheets for the main heroine (Gracia, a Hijas “Kuraka”; she’s a super-elite fighter and “S-class” beauty. Much of the main stories will follow her battles against the Zako armies, Zako mercenaries, Zako criminal groups and the Cadres/Executives of these groups in this world)

and the male lead (the young, almost Oliver Queen-like, CEO of Cascadia’s Frost Conglomerate. A rebellious young man who previously ran away from home for seven years to join Cascadia’s Special Forces military unit and then the Cascadia Marshal’s Service under a false identity before being discovered and sent home) in this universe or multi-verse(?)

Part 2 is 65% done, part 2 still needs to be totally fleshed out “the skeleton” is there but the rest of the body needs to be completed. Then I’ll need to re-read it a few times, before re-writing and editing any portions that have mistakes or feel like a chore to read.

I’ve also been contacting different artists for commissioning the main combat and ryona scenes.

I’m actually going to contact some artists who have recently caught my attention later today, I’ll see if they’d be interested in taking a commission or two, I’m aiming for 5 pictures/scenes for Part 1 and 8 pictures/scenes for Part 2.

I’m definitely going to distribute commissions to different artists so I don’t overload one person with a massive amount of requests all at once, also if this project ends up getting attention, then their work and their talent can get a signal-boost.

The official name of the project and multiverse is going to be “After the Blast: 2155” and First Assault Part 1 and Part 2 is going to be released in Mid-December of this year most likely.

I’m really sorry for the delays but again, I really want it to be the best it can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.