Long sleeve seifuku top? (Sailor outfits) (1 Viewer)

Klue

Potential Patron
I was wondering if by chance, someone would be interested in making a seifuku top with long sleeves? I would appreciate it very much ;D

Reference shots:

7_20colors_20long_20sleeve_20seifuku_20spreepicky_20SP141042_original.jpg

2_original.jpg

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
I had this on my list of things to do as it would work well with my Micro Pleated Skirt mod. But I'm wondering if I'm biting off more than I can chew right now. I'll 'say' I'll try my hand at this one as well since I was planning on doing it already.

BrokenToaster

Content Creator
Hey Klue,

I got a long sleeve version in the works but for now I was able to modify an older mod to make this one pretty quickly as a short sleeve version. It has RGB and Breast Slider support. All of the colors in your requested image and some more are also included in the 'Solid Color Collection' link.

Sample:
Tops_Seifuku_Top_Short_Sleeve_Demo.png

Get the mod at my thread here:
BrokenToasters' Real Clothing Mod Series [UPDATED: 7.10.2015] | Undertow

Last edited by a moderator:

Klue

Potential Patron
BrokenToaster said:
Hey Klue,

I got a long sleeve version in the works but for now I was able to modify an older mod to make this one pretty quickly as a short sleeve version. It has RGB and Breast Slider support. All of the colors in your requested image and some more are also included in the 'Solid Color Collection' link.

Sample:
Tops_Seifuku_Top_Short_Sleeve_Demo.png

Get the mod at my thread here:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4997.0

Thank you BrokenToaster! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.