Loading error (1 Viewer)

shizusan

Potential Patron
I merged some folders didn't overwrite anything, but for some reason now loader.swf isn't loading moreclothingmods anymore or loading anything else anyone know why?

edit- mod loading failed moreclothing mods needs template extension I think that's what it says.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
You should already have the file TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf. If not, download it from sby's thread.

Include it in your Mods\$INIT$\Mods.txt file. Ensure that it appears above the moreClothing entry. I'd suggest keeping it as the first line, because there are a few other mods which rely on it.

Code:
TemplateExtensionV5_sby.swf
; other mods can appear here
moreclothingV5_1.swf
; other mods can appear here

shizusan

Potential Patron
Mod loading failed still I have it set in mod.txt
moreclothingV5_1.swf
BGLoader.swf
StopSWFCode_Global.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
clearAllShortcut.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
dialogpatchV2.swf
autoclosemouthV3.swf
vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
penisrangeV5.swf
animtoolsV14.swf
FinishesCounter.swf
VigourCounter.swf
PleasureCounter.swf
BreathCounter.swf
HeldBreathCounter.swf
CumInMouthCounter.swf

oh strange thing is when i open it and not run anything it then starts up loading the mods, hmm is that not strange?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Mod loading failed still
Please provide the exact error message, exception stacktrace, or a screenshot of the error state. It's possible to get a "Mod Loading Failed" message (in white text) during startup which is unrelated to Loader misbehavior.

oh strange thing is when i open it and not run anything it then starts up loading the mods, hmm is that not strange?
The word "mod" is ambiguous. It could refer to behind-the-scenes Loader mods (such as animtools) or hair+clothing imports being loaded during animtools initialization, or hair+clothing imports from one of your character folders.

Please explain the phenomenon in greater detail, with special focus on any aspects which you consider surprising or erroneous.

shizusan

Potential Patron
Well what I did was a long time ago, downloaded loader 8.5 huge file list, it was gb's worth, then I found another version downloaded another one with lots of Mods from an annoying website leonsblog then what happened was I was foolish enough to merge the one from the blog to the loader 8.5 list and since then I've been running into a mod loading problem, sometimes it works, but it takes a while to start up after 5-10 seconds then it starts loading mods, but thus far all clothing mod.

Perhaps merging the two together, somehow overwritten or rather I was careful and just added the excess folders without overwriting, and added some extra folders in mods a lot of characters its trying to load.

333 mods total to load. I'm thinking of just leaving it cause I don't want to waste any more of your time, as I don't know what I did wrong. It's fine I'll just mess about some more to see if I can figure out what I did wrong or rather what files are messing up. Going to take me a while. I think I hate that blog it messed up a perfect set just to add some setup characters to the game. I wish someone could do it all and upload it on torrent or something a working copy with few bugs but everything in it.

edit- Is this a good load order?

BGLoader.swf
StopSWFCode_Global.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
clearAllShortcut.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
dialogpatchV2.swf
autoclosemouthV3.swf
vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
penisrangeV5.swf
moreclothingV5_1.swf
animtoolsV14.swf
FinishesCounter.swf
VigourCounter.swf
PleasureCounter.swf
BreathCounter.swf
HeldBreathCounter.swf
CumInMouthCounter.swf

Now its not loading moreclothingV5_1.swf and didn't edit this load order, this is quite baffling me.

I think I figured something out, when it loads the mods and I close the loader.swf it lingers in my windows task manager, when I force end task exit them in task manager and reload the loader.swf it loads the mods again, but if I close the loader.swf then re-open the loader.swf without force closing the Flash player 20sa in task manager it doesn't load the mods. Like a refresh thing it needed, is that odd?

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Well what I did was a long time ago, downloaded loader 8.5 huge file list, it was gb's worth, then I found another version downloaded another one with lots of Mods from an annoying website leonsblog then what happened was I was foolish enough to merge the one from the blog to the loader 8.5 list and since then I've been running into a mod loading problem, sometimes it works, but it takes a while to start up after 5-10 seconds then it starts loading mods, but thus far all clothing mod.

Perhaps merging the two together, somehow overwritten or rather I was careful and just added the excess folders without overwriting, and added some extra folders in mods a lot of characters its trying to load.

333 mods total to load. I'm thinking of just leaving it cause I don't want to waste any more of your time, as I don't know what I did wrong. It's fine I'll just mess about some more to see if I can figure out what I did wrong or rather what files are messing up. Going to take me a while. I think I hate that blog it messed up a perfect set just to add some setup characters to the game. I wish someone could do it all and upload it on torrent or something a working copy with few bugs but everything in it.

edit- Is this a good load order?

BGLoader.swf
StopSWFCode_Global.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
clearAllShortcut.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
dialogpatchV2.swf
autoclosemouthV3.swf
vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
penisrangeV5.swf
moreclothingV5_1.swf
animtoolsV14.swf
FinishesCounter.swf
VigourCounter.swf
PleasureCounter.swf
BreathCounter.swf
HeldBreathCounter.swf
CumInMouthCounter.swf

Now its not loading moreclothingV5_1.swf and didn't edit this load order, this is quite baffling me.

I think I figured something out, when it loads the mods and I close the loader.swf it lingers in my windows task manager, when I force end task exit them in task manager and reload the loader.swf it loads the mods again, but if I close the loader.swf then re-open the loader.swf without force closing the Flash player 20sa in task manager it doesn't load the mods. Like a refresh thing it needed, is that odd?
upload your loader folder somewhere, just leave out all of the other charcater folders that are not $init, $reset, and $over

edit, also this is the order i would suggest:

FinishesCounter.swf
VigourCounter.swf
PleasureCounter.swf
BreathCounter.swf
HeldBreathCounter.swf
CumInMouthCounter.swf
clearAllShortcut.swf
hairlayerpatchV1.swf
dialogpatchV2.swf
vanillaarmpatchV2.swf
allalphaslidersV5.swf
autoclosemouthV3.swf
penisrangeV5.swf
animtoolsV14.swf
BGLoader.swf
StopSWFCode_Global.swf
moreclothingV5_1.swf

thinking is to have all the default included stuff first, then patches, then bonus features, then moreclothing.
i haven't looked into what things bgloader or stopswfcode hook into, so just guessed to put them later

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
can't seem to reproduce the error, this is what i did:

grabbed the loader 5.45: SDT Loader | Undertow
grabbed your mod folders
grabbed your settings folder

extracted the loader, replaced its settings folder with yours, and replaced its $init, $reset,and $over mod folders, along with the characterfolders.txt with yours.

opened up loader.swf with standalone flash player, waited like 3 minutes for all of them mods to load.
and holy shit that is a ridiculous amount of mods being loaded, a bunch of them being full costumes doesn't help either xD.

tidy'd up that abomination of mod folders and threw in the shortcuts from my loaderpack, here you can download:
sdt_cleanedup.zip
just note that if you had dialogs that used those like 3 different spots where animtools positions were dumped, they won't work.

shizusan

Potential Patron
lol yeah Its a lot of mods I combined from various other downloads, sometimes for me it loads the mods , sometimes it doesn't i have to keep closing and opening until it loads and eventually it will, but some other issues come into play, like when loading one of the characters the hair is combined with reset, so say I load a character and her hair can get cluttered with the base hair of the reset blonde hair. so you see 2 hairs overlapping, when I click reset and then click on the character scene again the hair fuses together so both are on same time.

Thanks for the clean up going to try it out tomorrow if I can get time, so tired from the gym I can barely stay awake to type this.

edit- When I run it, loading mod failed all the time hmm something's up, maybe it has something to do with playing it while firefox is running, I know firefox has a flash player in it too.

Last edited:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
lol yeah Its a lot of mods I combined from various other downloads, sometimes for me it loads the mods , sometimes it doesn't i have to keep closing and opening until it loads and eventually it will, but some other issues come into play, like when loading one of the characters the hair is combined with reset, so say I load a character and her hair can get cluttered with the base hair of the reset blonde hair. so you see 2 hairs overlapping, when I click reset and then click on the character scene again the hair fuses together so both are on same time.

Thanks for the clean up going to try it out tomorrow if I can get time, so tired from the gym I can barely stay awake to type this.

edit- When I run it, loading mod failed all the time hmm something's up, maybe it has something to do with playing it while firefox is running, I know firefox has a flash player in it too.
using the standalone flash player?

shizusan

Potential Patron
Flash player 20.
By the way I think I figured out some issue, Dropbox - CharacterFolders.txt the characters folder here added to your sby_loader_pack_6_545 in mods section prevents the loading of mods, but when I take out the text from that CharacterFolders.txt and keep your original the same it loads up the mods. All I did was add the text contents of that CharacterFolders in the dropbox link to your updated CharacterFolders.txt in your mods directory and there is a mod loading failure. Something in that text when I copy it underneath your texts causes it to stop working. Any ideas m8? I really appreciate some feedback and help on this thanks.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
well that is a little odd. upload the combined character folder text that seems to be causing the issues and i'll see if it breaks my stuff

shizusan

Potential Patron
Really? That is strange perhaps its because you don't have the mod folders I have in my directory? If the mod folders aren't in the directory does it not load them up and thus doesn't make a difference if they appear or not in the charactersfolder.txt?

I found something out, when I delete some text in charatersfolder.txt mainly a lot of whats in mod folder it starts to work and load up mods. Something is preventing it from loading, is there a limit to how many mods you can have?

EDIT- I found something strange out the loader only works when my cpu fan is on high? Is that odd or what?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.