Loader mod request: Arm layer fix (1 Viewer)

Would a mod like the one requested be interesting to you?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Hi,

I would like to request a mod which places the girl's arm above the hair. The reason?

5Rk6WBp.jpg

Since long hairs should sometimes be above the shoulders in the default position it would be preferable if this mod were non-static.

I have no knowledge about flash modding but I'm going to venture a guess that any modders who might be interested in picking this up could use leglayermove by sby as a template of sorts. That is just a guess on my part though.

Thanks for your consideration/
DSE

sby

Content Creator
Coder
the issue is that there are really 2 situations to account for, when the hair should be above her arm and body, and when the hair should be behind her arm and body.
it also matters if the hair goes near her upper body and shoulder intersection, as you would probably have to have a masking area to hide hair over her body when the arms are set over to not have hair pieces sticking out below her arm.

a possible solution could be to change the hair over layer to be behind her body when arm angles are high enough.

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
it also matters if the hair goes near her upper body and shoulder intersection, as you would probably have to have a masking area to hide hair over her body when the arms are set over to not have hair pieces sticking out below her arm.

a possible solution could be to change the hair over layer to be behind her body when arm angles are high enough.

That sounds like an excellent solution. Granted my visual IQ isn't the greatest but I'm thinking (if it's doable) that maybe it would be good to have a delay so that once the hair is behind the body it only goes to the top again once the arm angle has been that low for some period of time, say 2 seconds or something like that. That way you could avoid the hair flickering in positions where the arms go back and forth between over and under the treshold angle (there is - after all - a lot of going back and forth in SDT).

Another solution that might be even better would be a customizable treshold angle so you could avoid the potential for flickering hair entirely by setting the angle for each character depending on what position is being used.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.