Load anysizeher in animtools (1 Viewer)

Curvin

Potential Patron
You know how helpful it would be if you could load anysizeher with animtools, that way people like me could stop struggling so much creating the perfect positions for characters with different body sizes kthxbye.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
Technically it would be crazy nice if AnySizeHer and Animtools AND HimSizer were unified. Even including features like Breast expansion would be super nice. Technically a lot of mods could use interconnectivity and compatibility. There should be a unified .fla template to make mods. There should be a universal Loader pack with all the basic/essential mods set up. There should be a HD client for the game with a modern user interface. There should be a lot of things...

kthxbye
-Snow

Curvin

Potential Patron
You know I was talking specifically that because I was getting really fucking angry at how someone made a whole package of nice positions, for anysizeher characters, and I was struggling to try and figure out how'd he do all that, going back and forth from animtools to loader everytime I screwed up something, to no avail, so I decided to post about it. But in the end you're right, with all the content there is there totally should be some way to put them all together in one place, I guess we can yell at sby about it lul.

regards.
-Curvin
Technically it would be crazy nice if AnySizeHer and Animtools AND HimSizer were unified. Even including features like Breast expansion would be super nice. Technically a lot of mods could use interconnectivity and compatibility. There should be a unified .fla template to make mods. There should be a universal Loader pack with all the basic/essential mods set up. There should be a HD client for the game with a modern user interface. There should be a lot of things...

kthxbye
-Snow

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Change
enableinloaderediting=0
to
enableinloaderediting=1
in the animtools settings file. It lets you edit positions while playing the loader. Be warned tho, it eats up cpu like crazy.

For clarification, change that setting in the animtools settings file then launch the loader as if you're just gonna play the game. All the controls will be on the loader page. Be sure to change the setting back when you're done making positions.

Curvin

Potential Patron
Change
enableinloaderediting=0
to
enableinloaderediting=1
in the animtools settings file. It lets you edit positions while playing the loader. Be warned tho, it eats up cpu like crazy.

For clarification, change that setting in the animtools settings file then launch the loader as if you're just gonna play the game. All the controls will be on the loader page. Be sure to change the setting back when you're done making positions.
Well that's a gamechanger, thanks lad.

BlueZephyr

Casual Client
Glad to be of help. I was wondering the same thing myself a while back and happened to find that in the documentation. While I'm no expert at making positions I needed that function to add in a prop to a position I was trying to edit. Idk if I can share the edited files since they were created by WeeWillie WeeWillie . I wanted to use his positions in some personal dialogues but wanted to use other bgs. For it to make sense I put some furniture under her in place of the bed he had in his bgs.

While this setting helps to better see the position you're making it is rather intensive on the game and replaces the functions of the menu buttons. I'd only use it to edit positions then turn it back off to play the game.

scott1

Content Creator
You know I was talking specifically that because I was getting really fucking angry at how someone made a whole package of nice positions, for anysizeher characters, and I was struggling to try and figure out how'd he do all that, going back and forth from animtools to loader everytime I screwed up something, to no avail, so I decided to post about it. But in the end you're right, with all the content there is there totally should be some way to put them all together in one place, I guess we can yell at sby about it lul.

regards.
-Curvin
You're absolutely right. Going back and forth between the game and Animtools (which doesn't support Anysize her is a pain in the ass)

sby

Content Creator
Coder
You're absolutely right. Going back and forth between the game and Animtools (which doesn't support Anysize her is a pain in the ass)
as mentioned earlier in the thread, you can do editing in game through changing the animtools setting
enableinloaderediting=0
to
enableinloaderediting=1

then on the loader tab, all of the animtools position UI stuff will be there.
all of the extra editing logic and UI junk make the performance pretty sluggish though

i should probably add context that i didn't make anysizeher, and not really interested in incorporating it into animtools. if someone interested enough wanted to dive into the sources and forward me the changes required to build it in (as this likely would not be a copy paste and the size changes would need to be accounted for), i can certainly add it into a release and credit them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.