1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lilly from Telltale's the walking dead

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by marioluigi344, Jul 17, 2013.

1. Please excuse my n00biness, first post.

From the walking dead game, the scene after lilly *SPOILERS* kills Carley, Lee ties her up in the RV and the group drives on down the road.
    The original scene-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ooiMzcaG4mQ#t=166s

The group decides to punish her, and Lee has the best idea.

So, this is a dialogue for her "punishment".
    Best scene- Find a google image of the inside of an RV, set it as the background, set her hair to SD chan, and make it brown. Give her a brown tank, (how she was dressed in episode 1) blindfold, and jeans. Make her have angry eyebrows.

Make the male (lee) have a dark blue shirt, and grey slacks. Make his skin dark and give him a moderatly big dick.

Attached Files:

2. isaac42

isaac42 Potential Patron

Good dialogue =). A couple grammar mistakes:

And the finishes you wrote won't work like that. finish lines won't get called up, but are rather variables that can be called. I'd suggest adding a line like this:

and have all your cumshot lines end with a trigger [response], like this:

Tips aside, really good dialogue, I like what she says =)

Skin code

3. jefffffff

jefffffff Potential Patron

just one comlaint i think youre the one supposed to find the background and make a char code for lily but put aside my laziness and you got yourself a fantastic dialogue here

4. jefffffff

jefffffff Potential Patron

ok so i made the char and found a picture for the RV
    (ok for some reason copy paste the char code on the post in a spoiler doesn't work so ill just put it up for download)

Attached Files:

5. WardUp24

WardUp24 Guest

FYI, the reason your code didn't work is because you put a line break between "SD" and "Chan" at the start. Otherwise, not bad for your first work.

6. Mona

Mona Potential Patron

Wow thats one hell of a luxuries RV ... no wonder lee forgot all about lilly killing the only nice girl to him since it all started and decided to throat fuck her (i left the Bitch)