"Lili"-livered (1 Viewer)

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
The King of Iron Fist Tournament staff stood assembled in the fight pit.

""So, like, does anyone know why we were all called here?" Asuka asked.

"Your guess is as good as mine" replied Christie.

The din of voices conversing continued for another few minutes until they were addressed over the loudspeaker. "Welcome everyone, glad you all showed up. There is going to be a fight, right now!"

Everyone started chattering again. "What? I wasn't prepared for that!" "Who? Who's fighting?" "I'll take on anyone!" "You've got to be shitting me, after the last fight I had??" "Oh come on, I'm still hung over..."

The voice boomed out again. "How this works, is four names will be drawn at random. The first two are one team, and the second two are another. This is a random 2 on 2 fight! When you hear your name, step forward.

A drum roll started.

"The first name drawn is... Hwoarang!"

Hwoarang cast his eyes from side to side, then stepped into the middle of the fight pit.

"And his tag partner... Craig "The Crusher" Marduk!"

Marduk sneered and made his way to join Hwoarang. Everyone moved out of his way. There was definitely a tension in the air now. No one wanted to fight Marduk, for obvious reasons.

"And their opponents..."

Everyone hoped against hope their names were not drawn.

"First up... Lili Rochefort!"

Lili gasped and her eyes went wide. Everybody whooped and cheered at this. She slowly made her way to the middle of the pit, looking scared.

"And her tag partner... Asuka Kazama!"

Asuka slowly looked up to the ceiling, rolled her eyes and sighed, then buried her face in her hands. "Why did I have to be her damn partner? Why did it have to be me? For the love of God..." She grudgingly made her way to the pit, glaring daggers at Lili.

"Fighters, get ready! FIGHT!"

Hwoarang and Marduk conversed a little, and it looked like Hwoarang was going to start.

Lili immediately activated Bitch Mode. "You! Stand out there and when I'm ready to tag you I will. GO! NOW!"

Asuka shoved her and went to her out-of-bounds area. "Miserable bitch. I hope you get destroyed" she muttered to herself. She flipped off Lili. "I hope you choke, bitch!" she yelled out to Lili.

The match started. Lili put on her best "sexy walk" and made her way over to Hwoarang. Hwoarang watched her, trying to hide disinterest and disdain. Her strapless corset top was not chosen for no reason. She knew what she had... unfortunately for her, she also had a lot of enemies and few if any allies. Hwoarang stood, arms crossed, looking down at her. She was a little on the shortish side, and her sneakers didn't add to that, not wearing her heeled boots this time. "So... you'll go easy on me, won't you?" Hwoarang smirked and rolled his eyes.

"You know something? I've called you a rich brat before... and you still are. You really need a good one of these..."

Hwoarang grabbed Lili by the arm and neck, and she found herself over his knee, stomach first. He began to spank her, much to her embarrassment. She managed to wriggle away after a couple of smacks. The rest of the fighters watching roared with laughter. Lili turned bright red. "You... wh-.. I.. how DARE... Who do you think you are??" she stammered out. She was fuming. He simply laughed. "You can't treat me like that!" she burst out.

"That's where you're wrong. I just did! Watch, I'll do it again!" With the same quickness, he had her across his knee and began doing it again. Again she fought and thrashed to get away. More peals of laughter. Asuka was wiping away tears of laughter. Lili was seething mad now. She stormed up to Hwoarang and went off on him. Drawing her full height, she still only came up to his neck. She looked up at him and yelled out "How dare you do such a thing?? Do you know who I am??"

Hwoarang regarded her. "Why, did you forget?" Then he addressed the other fighters. "Hey everybody! We have a young woman here who DOES NOT KNOW WHO SHE IS. If anyone can identify her, please step forward!" Another round of laughter rang out.

"Oh, ha ha, this must be comedy hour! Did you come to crack jokes or to fight?" Lili slapped Hwoarang across the face.

Hwoarang responded by dropping to one knee, and then pulling her grey jeans down around her ankles, pantsing her. Lili yelped in surprise and quickly pulled them back up around her waist, but everybody saw. The laughter was raucous now. Lili's face was beet-red with embarrassment. "You fucking prick!" she screeched, and began to assault Hwoarang with everything she could hit him with. Her attacks were unfocused and uncoordinated, borne more out of rage and shame than technique. Hwoarang defended, but took a few solid hits, including a knee to the chin that sent his head backwards. Lili spun to get away from him, and he took the opportunity to kick her in the ass. Her eyes went wide with rage. If looks could kill, Hwoarang would be pushing up daisies from the death glare she shot him. She charged in again, but Hwoarang sidestepped her and tripped her. Her momentum sent her crashing to the arena floor. Even Marduk was laughing at this point, something he very rarely did.

Lili scrambled back to her feet, looking for all the world like an angry bull. She charged at Hwoarang in unfettered rage again. Hwoarang, tiring of the games, simply brought a knee up into her stomach. The force was doubled as her forward momentum took her into it. "Augaghaghhh!!" she gasped out, and dropped to her knees holding her stomach. She coughed hard twice. "You want to fight? Let's fight then!" He kicked her hard in the back. She cried out and arched backwards. He took the opportunity to put an arm around her neck in a Dragon Sleeper. Cranking backwards, he heard the familiar and always satisfying sounds of gurgling as breath was forced out with no way back in. Lili tried to punch her way out of the hold, but her fist only found air. Hwoarang let her go. "Nah.. see, I would have been content to just choke you and get it over with, but, you know... you have no sense of humour... plus you can't exactly call me a "fucking prick" and not expect retribution." He brought her to her feet and spun around, using his long legs to kick her in the back of the head. She whipped forward with the impact. He took hold of her left arm, and then planted a kick into her ribs that was more precision thatn forceful. This forced her to take a half step back. He then drew his foot up and placed it on her neck, then pulled her arm and extended his leg, hyperextending her arm and dislocating her shoulder. She screeched in pain and dropped to her knees, holding her arm with her right hand. She managed to pop it painfully back into place. As she made her way over to her corner to tag, all she was greeted with was empty air. She looked around and saw Asuka sitting in the stands with her friends. "What the hell are you doing up there? Get the hell down here and get in this fight!"

Asuka responded by flipping her off. "I'm only doing to you what I know you would do to me! I just got there first!" Lili continued to yell at her. Asuka simply smirked, and pointed behind her. Lili spun around to come face to face with a grinning Marduk. The colour drained from her face. Hwoarang had tagged out. "Why don't you yell at me the way you yell at everyone else? Go on, lay it on me." Lili could do nothing but stand there shaking in fear. Her legs looked like they were going to give out at any minute. "Go on, sweetheart. Scream yer face off at me. You got permission. Lemme have it." Lili continued to stand terrified. "Awright, then I'm gonna let YOU have it." He flattened her with a huge right hook to the face, knocking her to her hands and knees. An uppercut snapped her upwards to her knees. Another blow to the face crumpled her. She fell to her side. Marduk waited for her to get to her feet, where he met her with another hook to the jaw, knocking her down again. She struck her forehead on the floor, cutting herself open. When he noticed the blood dripping from her forehead onto the floor, he pounced. He took the chain off his pants pocket and wrapped it around his right hand. As she stood up, he punched her in the open wound with the chain, opening the wound wide. Blood immediately began cascading down her face. She dropped to her knees again, arms at her sides, swaying unsteadily. This had the effect of dripping blood everywhere, on her chest, her arms, the thighs of her pants, her stomach, the floor. She quickly ended up doused in blood. She opened her eyes, and blood leaked in, obscuring her vision and tinting everything red. As the disorientation of the blow to her head wore off, she felt her forehead, and her fingers came away bloody. She gasped in surprise. Then she noticed the blood all over her. She almost panicked, but that was cut short by another Marduk right hand. She fell over backwards like a tree falling in the woods. Blood had smeared all over her face and arms at this point. Marduk kneeled over her, and began lightly punching her in the open wound with the chain, designed more to open it further than to injure.

After picking the wound open further, he pulled her to her feet. She looked like she were wearing a carnival mask made of blood. Her hair was red along her hairline. Marduk mopped her face with her hair, bloodying it up further. He moved her hair away, and a fresh wave of blood spilled out of her head. Marduk responded by headbutting her, dropping her to the floor again. Lili's head turned to the side, where a pool of blood began to grow at an alarming rate. Marduk picked her up by her bloody hair. Lili's eyes were half open, her mouth hanging open. Marduk used his great strength to easily flip her upwards in a powerbomb, then he slammed her to the floor. She hit with a splat and laid there. He grabbed her by the throat and picked her up again. He put her arm over his, and then hauled her up and drove her into the floor with a chokeslam. Giving her no breathing room, he was on her again, forcing her up to her feet. He grabbed a hold of her waist and picked her up with a pendulum motion, dropping her in a powerful backbreaker across his knee. She bent backwards sharply. Between the beating she was receiving and the sickening amounts of blood all over her and the floor, it was getting hard to watch for some of the fighters. That spoke volumes because these were fighters watching this going on. Marduk mercilessly pulled her up again. He scooped her up over his shoulder, ran a couple steps and then drove her into the floor again, splattering her with a powerslam. He had her blood all over him now.

Asuka made her way back to the fight pit. She feigned wanting a tag, shouting false encouragement. "Come on Lili! I'm ready to get in here! Tag me! Tag! You can do it!" Lili was motionless on the floor. "Aw, she's sleepy... Ain't that a pain? Hey Marduk, feel free to crush her as bad as you want, I really don't give a shit." He didn't need the encouragement. He slapped her in the face until she woke up. "mmmmmnnnghhh..." she moaned. Her eyes slowly opened. She wiped blood out of them. Marduk then scraped her off the floor like a pancake, and slung her over his shoulder as if to powerslam her again. However this time he simply dropped to a seated position, dropping her in a piledriver known as the Fire Thunder driver. She brutally smashed off the floor again.

Marduk stood up, Lili's blood all over him. She was saturated in it. Her face and arms were covered in it. Her hair had sopped up a lot of it. Marduk tagged in Hwoarang. By the time Hwoarang had casually sauntered over to where Lili was laying spread eagled, she still had not moved. She was clearly beaten. Hwoarang gently woke her up. She didn't know where she was at first. When it dawned on her and why she was in so much pain, he rolled her over to her stomach. She knew what was happening, but didn't have nearly enough strength to fight back. He laid down on his back and then grabbing a hold of her wrists, he pulled her halfway on top of him. Wrapping his long legs around her upper body, he began to pull on the back of her head and squeeze her with a triangle choke. As he tightened the hold, blood began to squirt and pour out of her head wound like a running faucet. It didn't take much of this to coat her face in blood again. She gagged, heaved, and then very weakly tapped out a submission, passing out while she did so. He kept the choke on her for a few seconds, then let her go. In the 30 or so seconds he had had that choke hold on her, she had leaked enough blood onto his shirt to drench the entirety of his stomach with it. Paramedics immediately rushed in to staunch the blood flow. Lili looked a little pale from the blood loss she had suffered. Even some of the fighters watching were disgusted, more due to the blood than for any concern for Lili's well being. Marduk and Hwoarang were declared the winners.

Asuka feigned disappointment, then joined her friends. "Well, I told her I hope she choked... looks like she did! Any day Lili takes an ass-beating is a good one as far as I am concerned." Asuka looked back at the medics attending to Lili. For a moment she felt guilty, but then she remembered their history, and what had happened before the fight, and her guilt vanished as Lili was carried out of the arena a bloody wreck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Parasitoro

Ryonani Teamster
Sorry for not noticing this earlier. The system didn't mark this section as unread. Great stuff. And I enjoy seeing Hwoarang and submission holds together. Will Lili be the only girl that gets trashed, in your stories?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
No, it's just the most fun to write about her. I'll try to think of someone else now. lol.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Funny, I was just thinking about something like that. Anna manages to finally outwit her. It could be a nice fun one to write, given their fighting styles.

B

blitzrunner

always love coming back from a trip to see more TEKKEN Fanfic on ryonani!
First off... I know Lili is the tallest girl in the Tekken series, but its sad to actually realize that she only comes to Hwoarang's chin (3 inch height difference)... regardless, love how you pointed things like that out...

panty showing and ass spankings on Lili are awesome... especially because they happen at the beginning of the match before she probably soiled herself lol I almost expected Hwoarang to just sit ontop of her in his victory taunt!

keep kicking them tekken girls butts good sir! You know we're enjoying 'em

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
I didn't actually know she was the tallest. That would seem to make Hwoarang short too though. If you know their heights, let me know and I'll rework the description.

B

blitzrunner

oh really? well you had the height about right.. Lili's 5'9 and Hwoarang is 6'0.. at least according to tekken 6.... though some of them are from Tekken 3 and will say
a list of the characters can be found here hXXp://www.gametrailers.com/users/t3kk3nl0rd/gamepad/?action=viewblog&id=10377 (change XX's to TT's)
but i'll post some of the girls
-Jun Kazama Height : 5' 7" (170 cm) Weight : 119 lbs
-Anna Williams Height : 5' 4" (163 cm), 5' 8" (173 cm) at her peak [in T6 probably]...Weight : 108 lbs
-Nina Williams Height : 5' 3" (161 cm) ... Weight : 108 Ibs [i'm kind of surprised they increased Anna's height in a later game, but kept Nina's the same.]
-Christie Montiero Height : 5' 8" (173 cm) Weight : 129 lbs
-Michelle Chang Height : 5' 4" (163 cm) Weight : 117 lbs
-Julia Chang Height : 5' 5" (165 cm) Weight : 119 lbs
-Ling Xiaoyu Height : 5'2" (157 cm) Weight : 93 lbs. (42 kg)
-Kunimitsu Height : 5' 8" (173 cm) Weight : 128 lbs
-Asuka Kazama Height : 5' 3" (160 cm) Weight : 107 lbs (48,5 Kg)
-Lili Height : 5' 9" (175 cm) Weight : 125 lbs

as you can see, because Tekken is made by Japanese people, their concept of female heights and weights are very skewed... the heaviest girl is Christie, and the youngest girl, Lili is the tallest...

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
That is super crazy. I always thought Julia was the biggest and strongest, cause well, look at her... damn, as it turns out, Lili is one of the biggest, followed by Christie. That's insanity.

Okay, so I won't rework the description, I somehow got it right. Thanks for the information.

B

blitzrunner

yeah.. the ingame/engine sizes don't match up right for it... no way is Nina that short or weigh that little (especially with a giant ass like that)! the height's for the guys seem about proportionate in game, but they're weights are also thrown off. Xiaoyu in particular, seems a LOT taller than 5'2 (and also looks to probably weigh more than 92 lbs as well) when you put her next to some of the other characters. and as you said, Julia looks a LOT taller and bulkier in all of the games.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Yeah, well, screw it, I'm going by what I see and what I see is Julia built like a football player compared to all the other girls. lol.

bartley

Vivacious Visitor
It's fun to see Lili started cocky and her haughty attitude gradually turned into fear as the story went on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.