1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life is Strange - Pervert Mod

Discussion in 'Adult Mods' started by VapidLurker, Sep 18, 2016.

1. VapidLurker

VapidLurker Potential Patron

This is a work in progress

The goal is to replace textures all over the world to make everyone a pervert.

It's pretty huge.

I got to the pool scene and tried my hand at making it a skinny dipping scene. I ended up with what looks like transparent plastic swimwear...

Can anyone help me with normal maps and reflectiveness? I've always struggled with normal maps and I don't know how to make things less shiny. There appears to be 3 textures involved.

I am sharing this now because I am looking for help. I will continue working on it as I have time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. VapidLurker

You can download my resources here if you want to see what I am doing to the textures at this point.

This is just the pool scene I am struggling with:

Attached Files:

3. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

I found this which maybe of interest to you and others here.
    Mod-LIS-Chloe nude episode 1

It is a Mod for Ep 1 that has Chloe in some nice torn clothes and exposed textures. The problem is this modder only gives some mods (such as this one) to his patrons on patreon. Still if you're interest go check it out.

4. Vergil

Vergil Swell Supporter Content Creator

Hello. Does the mesh has visible edges around the clothing parts?

5. VapidLurker

I think so Vergil but it's not that bad if I can get the texture to match the base model. I just need it to be less shiny. I can do a see-through swimwear version but I haven't had time for this in a while.

6. Vergil

Well that actually sounds good. If I only had time to do a nudemod for that game. If you need help with the specular map just ask.

7. VapidLurker

Yes yes! Even I link to a guide would great. Here is my situation: I'm using photoshop with the NVIDIA .DDS plugin to export my textures. I've always had problems with normal maps and specular maps. Maybe I need to be using special settings in the save dialog but I basically don't know a damn thing about DDS format or what settings I should use when I export my final textures.

What happens to me is that I can take a normal or specular map, change nothing, re-save it, and the file is irrevocably changed. It will never display the same in game. So it must be the way I am saving it. Is there a different tool I should be using or can you tell me how to use this tool properly?

8. Vergil

I see. Can you provide me a screenshot of your dds export settings pls?

9. VapidLurker

Is this the same tool you use? How do you generate your DDS files?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  10. Vergil

Yes it's the same tool. Try to change it to DXT5 on the very top. The rest looks good.