Life is Strange - Pervert Mod (1 Viewer)

VapidLurker

Potential Patron
This is a work in progress

The goal is to replace textures all over the world to make everyone a pervert.

It's pretty huge.

I got to the pool scene and tried my hand at making it a skinny dipping scene. I ended up with what looks like transparent plastic swimwear...

Can anyone help me with normal maps and reflectiveness? I've always struggled with normal maps and I don't know how to make things less shiny. There appears to be 3 textures involved.

I am sharing this now because I am looking for help. I will continue working on it as I have time.

voTYFtN.jpg

HsIrAD0.jpg

Attachments

Perv Mod - Alpha.zip
19.2 MB · Views: 1,619

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
I found this which maybe of interest to you and others here.
Mod-LIS-Chloe nude episode 1

It is a Mod for Ep 1 that has Chloe in some nice torn clothes and exposed textures. The problem is this modder only gives some mods (such as this one) to his patrons on patreon. Still if you're interest go check it out.

VapidLurker

Potential Patron
I think so Vergil but it's not that bad if I can get the texture to match the base model. I just need it to be less shiny. I can do a see-through swimwear version but I haven't had time for this in a while.

Vergil

Content Creator
Well that actually sounds good. If I only had time to do a nudemod for that game. If you need help with the specular map just ask.

VapidLurker

Potential Patron
Yes yes! Even I link to a guide would great. Here is my situation: I'm using photoshop with the NVIDIA .DDS plugin to export my textures. I've always had problems with normal maps and specular maps. Maybe I need to be using special settings in the save dialog but I basically don't know a damn thing about DDS format or what settings I should use when I export my final textures.

What happens to me is that I can take a normal or specular map, change nothing, re-save it, and the file is irrevocably changed. It will never display the same in game. So it must be the way I am saving it. Is there a different tool I should be using or can you tell me how to use this tool properly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.