f (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Se7enex

Potential Patron
I almost wonder if a bra/panties type mod would look more natural. Thoughts?

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Aww man I just finished this not long ago. I'll definitely try next time I replay. The mod looks very nice.

I was about to suggest some lewd body writing but it might have the same problems as the nipples as she moves.

Zunga

Avid Affiliate
Hi - I am getting a 404 for the download link for this. Are there any other links for this (or indeed) any other nude mods for Life is Strange as the only other thing I have found is this one Undertow:

Life is Strange - Pervert Mod

Last edited:

Ziron

Vivacious Visitor
wow your mods keep coming and they are great quality, I'm going to have to support ya on patron. one question are you going to continue mods for games or is this just a thing you do time to time?

Darklord666

Avid Affiliate
Thanks. For all who have difficulties making the mod to work (like me), try this:
"Copy TexMod into the directory where the LifeIsStrange.exe is located (...\Life Is Strange\Binaries\Win32)
Rename the original "LifeIsStrange.exe" to eg. ".LifeIsStrange.exe".
Then rename the Texmod.exe to "LifeIsStrange.exe".

Launch Life Is Strange trough Steam --> Texmod will open --> select the modified ".LifeIsStrange.exe" (the original .exe)

Now Life is Strange will launch and the Texmod overlay will appear."
(snipped from another forum)

PS: Great mod :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.