1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life is Strange - Chloe nude mod

Discussion in 'Adult Mods' started by Crafted-Lightning, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Crafted-Lightning

Crafted-Lightning Vivacious Visitor

Download off of my DeviantArt: Mod-Life is strange-Chloe nude mod episode 1

[​IMG]

Details on this mod: sometimes the nipples will change shape and become quite distorted as this is a texture mod and placed on Chloe's vest, the vest is fabric and gets distorted depending on Chloe's position or movement. I had to create a ripped shirt instead of completely topless as the mesh was quite bumpy on Chloe's chest, but I think this works with her style. I've turned the bottom part of her top into a ripped very short mini skirt thing. I had to leave part of the trouser but they look like they connect to the mini skirt thing (really don't know what clothing it should be called). It took a long time to create the boobs as I'm used to working with quite big boobs and Chloe had quite small boobs, think I've got it quite right so it fits the mesh of her vest. I have also added a vagina but no asshole this time as it wouldn't be seen anyway and texturing in that area was very difficult. That's it other than a little poster I changed in Chloe's room to promote my work (I know I'm an asshole).
    This is for episode 1 only, I haven't got the other episodes and it appears Chloe's vest changes in the other episodes so I'm assuming it wont work for any other episode other than 1.

Se7enex, carl_fennin and sp4rkfist like this.
  2. Se7enex

Se7enex Potential Patron

I almost wonder if a bra/panties type mod would look more natural. Thoughts?

3. Crafted-Lightning

Hmmmm might give it a shot, but I'm pretty happy with this and wouldn't be able to do the panties as the T-shirt is too long.

4. Se7enex

Se7enex Potential Patron

Like, a sport or tube bra hella fits Chloe, especially if you made it teal or purple or something. Rock gurl and all that jazz!

5. Crafted-Lightning

I was actually thinking of a variant, and that sounds like it could work very well, will keep it in mind, thanks :)

Se7enex likes this.
  6. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

Aww man I just finished this not long ago. I'll definitely try next time I replay. The mod looks very nice.

I was about to suggest some lewd body writing but it might have the same problems as the nipples as she moves.

7. Crafted-Lightning

Thank you :) and I had that idea as well when I was making it, but as you say it might suffer the same problem as the nipples. Might try that out one day and see how it works out.