Lethal Encounter with Cheetah - Jade Lynxx, Jasmine Wolff (1 Viewer)

Frroyt

Casual Client

True to form, the so-called champion of justice is knocked out in the first round, without landing even so much as a single blow. Butt, at the very least she TRIES to resist! And, the fact that it takes some effort to break her will is a big improvement over the Wondrous Twins. That is to say, I did get the impression that she was FORCED to sexually submit. Afterwards, idol worshiping seems to make more sense.

Butt, without a doubt, the most notable feature of this short film is the negro actress. In other words, this is a very rare superheroine peril film. In fact, I can't even find it listed on clips4sale. So, download this while you still can. Jade might be short of stature, butt I do like her bod. She's lean and well muscled, while at the same time she doesn't come off as being too butch. It's easy to find a fitness model these days, butt it's quite difficult to find one who seems natural. If they're not flying on drugs, then certainly they have breast implants the size of watermelons.

Having been looking at low-budget superheroine perils for years, I would say that these producers have a much better feel for athleticism than Hollywood does. Yet, I find it curious that the models who seem better suited for the superheroine role are usually used as villainesses. Sure, Cheetah looks to be stronger than Sun Dragon, so, the outcum was not surprising. Butt shouldn't the superheroine have been the one who is more physically imposing?

WMV (720p, 6000 kbps) 32:21, 1.4 Gb
mediafire.com/folder/5dzak8nj276na/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.