Leo's revenge (3 Viewers)

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Agreed. I had always hoped that Footmode might eventually get around to doing a male vs female site. Obviously, it would be nicer if it was a weekly updated subscription site like all their others, and with a few more guys. Nevertheless they have produced some fantastic photosets so far and are, to the best of my knowledge, the ONLY website featuring a male winning in Martial Arts style combat, as opposed to boxing and wrestling, which is a little bit more common nowadays.

A few samples....

leokbt128.JPG lraidkb168.JPG leokdlk145.JPG lrgout162.JPG leokker150.JPG lrvsasi178.JPG stvson.jpg lekalk125.JPG lrmedal173.JPG

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
I wish he had videos of the photosets. If you click on the video link, it takes you to clips4sale.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
I wish he had videos of the photosets. If you click on the video link, it takes you to clips4sale.
Footmode's videos have never really been on a par with their galleries. They do have a few m/f videos available, but they're mostly grappling/wrestling stuff. Whenever they've done martial arts style vids (which, as far as I can recall, have always been either f/f or f/m), they've not been that impressive.

In an ideal world (where I'm a multi-millionaire!) I'd get a custom produced of one of these matches, but directed by the guys who run Superheroine World (with Paris Kennedy)- who have put together some great, but all-too-short, fights over the years.

frankzito62

Potential Patron
I got the SuperGurl photoset. It wasn't instantaneous. I had to wait about an hour or two, but it was awesome. Not enough superheroine content and they rarely update, but what's on there thus far is good.

D

Dan Femwrestlingfan

Their photo sets are awesome no doubt about it. And unique. And any site that has Draggon Lilly being defeated is OK in my book.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
I got the SuperGurl photoset. It wasn't instantaneous. I had to wait about an hour or two, but it was awesome. Not enough superheroine content and they rarely update, but what's on there thus far is good.
The time between updates is most likely because all the content on the site is from custom orders (about a third of which are mine!:grin:) Which would also explain why there's lack of Superheroine content, it's simply that people haven't commissioned any.

C

c-loc89

Nice! Face-kick was wondering If you could show a couple more samples of kali getting annihilated by big boss leo!

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Nice! Face-kick was wondering If you could show a couple more samples of kali getting annihilated by big boss leo!
Here's one more (I don't wanna post too many from any individual set)

lekalk108.JPG

Another old skool alternative self defense montage.
LEOsd02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
Tried something new with a few LR pictures... I won't post the whole story, as it would include too many pics. But here's a little sample. I used a program called Comic Life 2 (available here plasq.com ), which is perfect for the kind of linear action galleries that Footmode produce.

Page_06.jpg Page_07.jpg

N

needanime19

Actually, I just discovered this place as well recently. I'm more into videos than just pictures but it looks good.

Face-Kick

Potential Patron
I've put together another 'comic-strip' style story with action from Leo's Revenge. I do enjoy indulging my inner 60's-Batman when coming up with sounds for the action :beaten:

As before, here are just a couple of sample pages...

Page_02.jpg Page_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.