Legwear loads above Bottoms (1 Viewer)

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
I'm hoping this is an issue I can fix on my end, if not, I guess I'll make a request for the mod to be made.

My issue is with superduder2019's thigh high sports sock. It loads on top of the legwear like its suppose to, but it also loads on top of the bottoms (which is because the mod itself is designed to load as a bottoms mod)
stripe issue.png

The ONLY way I've managed to get this to load ideally is to load the stripes first, then change her bottoms. However, that doesn't hold true for all bottom mods, mostly just the stock and a few user created mods like Iago's loose pyjama pants. But this method doesn't work for charcodes so I'm looking for a better solution. I've tried loading the stripes through moreclothing, through the mods tab, and even with ";swfMod:" in the charcode but nothing helped. I'm a complete novice when it comes to modding. I tried using a program called JPEXS to alter the stripes mod, but all I've managed to do was make the stripes load under the socks/legwear.

Is there any way I can fix this on my end, or is this more professional tier work? Thanks.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Is there any way I can fix this on my end, or is this more professional tier work? Thanks.
Expand the scripts folder, then the StripedSportSocksThighhighs_fla subfolder. Open the BottomsTemplate_1 script file.

Find this bit:
Code:
      function frame1() : *
      {
         this.modType = ModTypes.BOTTOMS;
         this.overwrite = false;
      }

Change it to this:
Code:
      {
         this.modType = "CostumeLegwear";
         this.overwrite = false;
      }

Save the script, and then Save the file (for any readers who are using ffdec for the first time: these are two separate actions and it's easy to accidentally omit the second one).

Note that you'll need to be using the SDT Loader and sby's template extension. If you're running the vanilla game then it won't recognize any Legwear mods and so nothing will appear on-screen when you load the mod.

Kent

Vivacious Visitor
Find this bit:
Code:
      {
         this.modType = ModTypes.BOTTOMS;
         this.overwrite = false;
      }

Change it to this:
Code:
      {
         this.modType = "CostumeLegwear";
         this.overwrite = false;
      }

I think I already did this already, but this made the stripes load under the socks/legwear. I'll try again just to be safe though.

Edit: Actually, I think I had changed it to
Code:
      {
         this.modType = "Legwear";
         this.overwrite = false;

Edit2: Found a solution. I changed the code to
Code:
      {
         this.modType = "Legwear";
         this.overwrite = false;
but instead of loading the mod through moreclothing, it'll work if I use the ";swfMod:" in the charcode to load the stripes. This way, both the socks and the stripes load as a legwear(A) and leave B blank.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.