1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

legend of zelda - link pl0x?

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by theundeadmisfit, Jan 26, 2015.

1. theundeadmisfit

theundeadmisfit Potential Patron

ive scoured the site and all the internet for that matter, even downloaded collective torrents with 100's of folders.. never found just a basic link hair/hat.. or costume? has it been done and if so can i get a link?

If not here's some references

Attached Files:

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

There are three Link hairstyles in the Anonymous Archive v17. You were supposed to check the archive before posting this thread. Faceless has a Kokiri outfit which is intended for girls (miniskirt) but it might fit your requirements.

The first part could have been an honest mistake. It's difficult to search for Link (the Legend of Zelda character) because you get spurious hits for link (the internet URL hyperlink thing). But then you took one of the most-recognizable characters in video games -- a character who has appeared in thousands of pieces of high-quality official art and millions of fan images -- and you chose three random lowres images, none of which show the correct angle or sufficient detail. That shows that you don't really give a shit and couldn't be bothered to put in any effort.

Please try to make better posts in the future.

3. theundeadmisfit

theundeadmisfit Potential Patron

where in the archive? because i have it at the one "legend of zelda" folder does not have it. Also about my reference photos i've never posted and will try to find better images if needed.