Left 4 Dead characters (1 Viewer)

baz

Potential Patron
Just remaking this thread on the new forums. Zoey was made before, but it had kinda jaggy edges, so I guess that would make it a revision request... Still making this just a single thread because last time I made them separate they got merged, not sure if that would apply this time though. Well, we'll see.

Anyway, thanks to anyone if they want to make these!

Attachments

• zoey_1_by_zewtie-d2yc7ux.jpg
    zoey_1_by_zewtie-d2yc7ux.jpg
    482.6 KB · Views: 293
  • Rochelle_1_by_zewtie-d2yby2r.jpg
    Rochelle_1_by_zewtie-d2yby2r.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 234

btc

Potential Patron
If only we had a master list of the characters that have already been done so people wouldn't request them...

Oh wait, we do! Zoey has been done. Rochelle has not.

Potential Patron
btc said:
If only we had a master list of the characters that have already been done so people wouldn't request them...

Oh wait, we do! Zoey has been done. Rochelle has not.

uh...

baz said:
Zoey was made before, but it had kinda jaggy edges, so I guess that would make it a revision request... Still making this just a single thread because last time I made them separate they got merged, not sure if that would apply this time though. Well, we'll see.

emphasis mine

you should really try reading posts before you minimod

btc

Potential Patron
I did read it. I'm not trying to be a minimod.

The revision board was created for a purpose. :\ He's basically just doing the 'this sucks do it again' type post which is precisely what we're trying to avoid and that's if I'm being generous. Realistically he's asking for a character that's been done already and that was what was my point.

baz

Potential Patron
btc said:
I did read it. I'm not trying to be a minimod.

The revision board was created for a purpose. :\ He's basically just doing the 'this sucks do it again' type post which is precisely what we're trying to avoid and that's if I'm being generous. Realistically he's asking for a character that's been done already and that was what was my point.

So by your logic the revision request turns from rude to nice depending on which board it is...?

As I said, the reason why this thread is here is because the other character has not been done, and last time some people were requesting the Witch, and the admin decided to merge the threads.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Ugh, children, settle down. BTC is right, the zoey request does belong in the revision forum. But rochelle has not been made, and I would still like to see the witch made. Honestly, you might get more help if you posted or linked to the original import in the revision forum. If you knew who made the original that might help you as well, not likely, but possible. There are rules for revisions for a reason. If you post in the revision forum with the original hair and specific things that should be fixed it is more likely to get done. This is pretty much a request for a new one since you did not refer back to the original.

ZFXO6K65UJC2K5OHBFPLYTHJIALFOHFA.jpeg

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
Ugh, children, settle down. BTC is right, the zoey request does belong in the revision forum. But rochelle has not been made, and I would still like to see the witch made. Honestly, you might get more help if you posted or linked to the original import in the revision forum. If you knew who made the original that might help you as well, not likely, but possible. There are rules for revisions for a reason. If you post in the revision forum with the original hair and specific things that should be fixed it is more likely to get done. This is pretty much a request for a new one since you did not refer back to the original.

haha, zombie head? ehh, sure why not :P I'll support the witch skin

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
true, she's just pale with glowing red eyes... kinda. also helps that she'd be tied up and can't 'one shot' you with those damned Lady Deathstrike claws she's got ;)

Chance

Content Creator
The witch has quite a juvenile voice, but her face is one of a 60+ years old. Yet every single fanart depicts her as a young an somewhat beautiful (for an infected) woman.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I know she's already been made, but what do you think about this?

thumb_1003-ako-suminoe.jpg

It's not Zoey, but I think it looks like her hair style and it's better than the zoey import we have.

MalaD

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
The witch has been done.

Thanks for that. In return, I'll just leave these here...

iris:bright, 219,0,0,1;breasts:51;skin:pale;lipstick:1,48,0,0,1;
eyeshadow:255,255,255,1;sclera:255,0,0,1;blush:255,255,255,0.494;
mascara:155,155,155,1;eyebrow:255,255,255,1,114,116,118,0.247;
hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:1;collar:none

Left 4 Dead Backgrounds for the updated SDT

baz

Potential Patron
Someone posted a really good Zoey on the booru, also a beta model version (the latter):

Code:
iris:normal,74,102,68,1;breasts:59;skin:light;lipstick:0,48,0,0,0.29;eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:165,106,88,1;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:0,0,0,1,0,0,0,0.506;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1.34,0.94,0.97;

Attachments

• 1037-zoey.png
    1037-zoey.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,223
  • 1038-zoey-old-version.png
    1038-zoey-old-version.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 679

Pilot13

Potential Patron
Can anyone remake two new zoey hair-cuts that posted baz but with clean not dirty face and also without blood and so on . Just clean face . Shouldn't be that difficult . Please .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.