League of Legends (girls character) Hepl Akali! (1 Viewer)

alkhimov

Potential Patron
Hi friends. I have this problem: I found the skins of characters from League of Legends in the internet as well as hair (many thanks to Anonymous for his archive), but the character Akali-nurse, in addition to the hair requires .swf file which I do not know where to find. Moreover, I do not understand what it's for. Does someone have it? I would appreciate if you share it. :)

Attachments

lol v5.sdt
304.7 KB · Views: 941

f93

Casual Client
The League of Legends-related requests grow steadily more incoherent by the day. Let's see if I can puzzle this one out:
You have a hair (for Akali) and a character code (the skin), but the code says it needs a certain SWF. A quick search of the forum suggests that someone made a character code for Akali which would "go well with a nurse outfit" here, and suggested the nurse SWFfrom this post by Hansel. So if the file you're missing is called Nurse2.swf, that's probably what you wanted.
Does that fix your problem?

alkhimov

Potential Patron
f93 said:
The League of Legends-related requests grow steadily more incoherent by the day. Let's see if I can puzzle this one out:
You have a hair (for Akali) and a character code (the skin), but the code says it needs a certain SWF. A quick search of the forum suggests that someone made a character code for Akali which would "go well with a nurse outfit" here, and suggested the nurse SWFfrom this post by Hansel. So if the file you're missing is called Nurse2.swf, that's probably what you wanted.
Does that fix your problem?

Oh, thank you. Before you make this post, I used the search by foromu, but nothing like this in my issue is not found. Apparently was not paying attention. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.