Laura vs Nash (1 Viewer)

galvatron88

Club Regular
Laura is about to bite off more then she can chew.

mPdaQD9.png

IHHsU7b.png

the arrogant laura stares not paying any attention to her opponents stoic words....laura looks as if she put on a little weight.

y8tQztj.png

laura feels a swath cut through her body like a giant knife.

J707eX2.png

she almost blacks out from the pain of nash hitting her in her jelly belly.

zN0PsBO.png

automatic dizzy from her gut punch. and the guy from the bus is getting an eye full of her bubble butt. but she dosnt care right now, right now shes trying to gather her senses.

zhvU2GI.png

too slow to react, the plump Laura gets face slammed by the evil nash, her soft chunky body ripples and jiggles

p1rQb3l.png

The not so bright brazilian gets choked out by the harden nash. Her beautiful beefy body let loose some not so beautiful gas.
gldcNU3.png

getting face slammed again, Laura is just too slow.

1n8pTDW.png

dazed and completely confused, the poor Laura has no idea where she is. she can barely stand and keep her fluids in her.

JbXEH6G.png

Nash then dose another slash kick that sends her flying....

f5OeLfN.png

and the chubby dazed Laura is thrown through a bus door.

dYQkgwD.png

once she comes to, and scared out of her mind, the cowardly laura tries to escape with her meaty body intact...
BumlnuO.png

but it was too late, Nash came from behind and cut her in half. Laura had no idea what hit her. her sexy juicy body turns into a pile of bloody meat.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Nicely done but you used one of the SF games as a base right?
The game in question from all the images used is Street Fighter V. The costume that Laura has, the Bonita outfit, is an official costume in the game that can be unlocked by beating her Story Mode and then buying the costume with in-game currency in the games shop. The only things that appear to be photoshopped in the images are drool, urine, and blood as those are (obviously) not in the game itself nor can it be modded.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
The game in question from all the images used is Street Fighter V. The costume that Laura has, the Bonita outfit, is an official costume in the game that can be unlocked by beating her Story Mode and then buying the costume with in-game currency in the games shop. The only things that appear to be photoshopped in the images are drool, urine, and blood as those are (obviously) not in the game itself nor can it be modded.

Thanks for the info Carl as for the game being unmodable that is not true, all it takes is a few talented game modders and then given some time there will be mods hand over fist.

carl_fennin

Swell Supporter
Thanks for the info Carl as for the game being unmodable that is not true, all it takes is a few talented game modders and then given some time there will be mods hand over fist.
By it not being able to be modded, I meant those specific liquid effects that galvatron88 photoshopped in. Sorry for not being clear on that.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
By it not being able to be modded, I meant those specific liquid effects that galvatron88 photoshopped in. Sorry for not being clear on that.

Ok no problem my friend, a simple misunderstanding, but I have to wonder what kind of mods there are for SF V besides the obvious nude mods.

galvatron88

Club Regular
Oh
oh I used the liquid tool in PhotoShop. Its very handy...except for the wavy effect when nash kicks, that's in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.