1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Las Lindas

Discussion in 'SDT Requests' started by dagger3, Mar 18, 2011.

1. dagger3

dagger3 Potential Patron

I would love to see Alejandra from Las Lindas.

http://challodillo.furaffinity.net/view/4604357/
    http://challodillo.furaffinity.net/view/4245993/

could someone please make this one?

2. Wutman

Wutman Potential Patron

Seconding this.

3. Cineris

Cineris Potential Patron

A general Las Lindas girl thread

Complteted hairs:
    Sarah
    Taffy

4. Wutman

Wutman Potential Patron

[​IMG]
    I'm hoping we can also have the other main Las Lindas girls done as well, after Sarah.
    We have Mora already, so that's not a problem.

5. Cineris

Cineris Potential Patron

Hell, let's make it Las Lindas general. Here's a few more girls

One of my personal favorites, Geecku:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. jaykyl

jaykyl Potential Patron

I will help you with this request fellow pervert, however anything i produce will be static as i don't know the first thing about flash...keep an eye on this board friend any hairstyles i think i can execute well will be uploaded as soon as they are complete...you want things like ears and shit too? or just the hair?

7. Cineris

Cineris Potential Patron

I would like the ears, and that's about it. If you can only do one, Sarah would be the one I would want the most, since it was originally about her. I'll just get some of the other mod stuff from other people if I can. Thank you very much.

8. jaykyl

jaykyl Potential Patron

well i have a lot of free time on my hands at the moment so i'll try an tackle as many as i can, dont worry i wont upload shit work just to get the numbers out...i'm a Semi-professional freelance illustrator and i don't have a design contract on my hands for a few days yet, so this can be a part time project for me

9. jaykyl

jaykyl Potential Patron

here is sarah's hair, if you want anything changing let me know, i added an extra strand of hair to cover up the human ear and i had to scale down the flicks of hair coming of the top of her head, they were too big and fell off the template, the game then added them to the bottom of the 1200x1200 square, meaning she had hair on her boobs

i'll get to work on the next character in the list tomorrow

Attached Files:

10. Cineris

Cineris Potential Patron

Thank you again.

If you could try to make a character code, that would be nice as well.

In addition, I found a thread for another Las Lindas character

http://superdeepthroat.ryonani.com/index.php?topic=376.0

One final thing, if you don't mind, try to do the more mono-color characters, as that would probably be easier to make codes for. Do Taffy, since that was requested as well, but the others aren't really as necessary. Rachael is probably the next one I would do.

11. Wutman

Wutman Potential Patron

Oh gentlemen, how could I forget about Alej? Too bad it would be fairly difficult to get the coloring right without some extensive modding.

1 down, many to go. God speed jaykyl, you truly are a saint amongst the lustful.

12. jaykyl

jaykyl Potential Patron

The thanks are appreciated guys, i'm going to have a go at matching a colour scheme for things like skin and eyes for sarah today and try and get taffy's hair done...do you want taffy to have her ears swept back or pushed forward? swept backwards would be easier(for both me and the game) but pushed forward wont be impossible

skin Code for Sarah, i forgot the skin was running on a HLSC slider not RGB like the hair and eyes, its just a little off pure white anyway, fell free to adjust things like breast size and other various things and post a modified version if you want to spend time perfecting it.

charName:SD chan;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1;arms:back;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan2,;iris:normal,52,103,254,1;breasts:75;skin:light;nose:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,240,104,1;blush:196,80,77,0.686;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,0,1.21,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:0,1,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none

13. Cineris

Cineris Potential Patron

Personally I would do what's easier, and it's like that in most of the pics I posted, so I say go for it.

14. Wutman

Wutman Potential Patron

Swept backward, if you'd be so kind.

15. jaykyl

jaykyl Potential Patron

just putting the final touches to taffy's hair now, then i have to test it and see if it all works fine, then make a character code for her...should be done within an hour

EDIT: if anyone has the template that allows longer hair to be imported then i would greatly appreciate if you could upload it, as taffy's ponytail is getting cut and looped to the top again, i could shorten it but it would take away from the design of the character, apart from that it's done and iv'e made the character code aswell (worked out the HLSC sliders now, yay for me)

if you want me to just post the hair as it is now then let me know.

16. TDream

TDream Avid Affiliate

I think this is what you are looking for:
    http://superdeepthroat.ryonani.com/index.php?topic=6.0

17. jaykyl

jaykyl Potential Patron

thanks man, thats exactly what i was looking for, in light of this post i will have taffy's hair and skin code uploaded in a matter of minutes

Edit: Here is taffy's hair and skin code (it looks a mess but it works, sorry its a little more pixelated than sarah's but i had to mess about with it in photoshop a bit and i find that always lowers image quality.) I will start work on Rachael tomorrow

chan;mood:Normal;bodyScale:1;arms:back;throatResist:50;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:normal,151,212,12,1;breasts:86;skin:light;nose:normal;lipstick:0,0,0,0,0;eyeshadow:55,26,99,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:196,80,77,0.35;mascara:0,0,0,1,20;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:89,67,51,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:2,0.18,0.55,1;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:3;him:0,1,1;collar:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;cuffs:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:none,255,255,255,1;top:none,255,255,255,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;legwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;tonguePiercing:none

Attached Files:

18. jaykyl

jaykyl Potential Patron

Taffy's hair redone with an extra bit of hair covering the human ear, this was just a quick fix as personally it didn't make much sense having four ears...after i have completed the other characters i will more than likely come back to this and improve the extended bit of hair

Attached Files:

19. dagger3

dagger3 Potential Patron

Jaykyl, If you are still willing, I would like to second the request for Alejandra.

I would really like to see her added.

20. jaykyl

jaykyl Potential Patron

sorry for the inactivity guys, i'm still here and working on these characters, i'm about half way through Rachael's hair at the moment, something came up a few days ago and i couldn't spare anytime for the hairs i am working on. Everything is back to normal now and i am going to carry on working on Rachael's hair tomorrow, i'll be busy both christmas day and boxing day, but i will be working on these hair imports intil the 24th and restart work on them on the 27th

dagger3: i will try and find some good reference images for Alejandra, if i can find some good images then i can see no reason as to why i can not add Alejandra to my list.