Las Lindas Character mod help (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter LordZiefus
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
L

LordZiefus

I found these three really nice mods for characters from Las Lindas but all the download links i can find seem to be removed, im hoping someone either has them and can give them to me, or can help remake them with these pictures ^-^

Taffy
zxZkUi1.png

Geecku
29wShrY.png

Rachael
JzQDoqo.png

Any help would be greatly appreciated

stuntcock

Content Creator
I found these three really nice mods for characters from Las Lindas but all the download links i can find seem to be removed
These mods were created by @One With The Shadows. His mega.nz account has apparently been suspended, and the files hosted there are currently unavailable. A plea has recently been made for the missing files to be made available. Fans of Shadow's work will hopefully see that plea, and may offer to reupload some of the files to alternate locations.

In the meantime, you can find the hairstyles for Taffy and Rachael in the archive.

deadreaver

Content Creator
I found these three really nice mods for characters from Las Lindas but all the download links i can find seem to be removed, im hoping someone either has them and can give them to me, or can help remake them with these pictures ^-^

Taffy, Geecku, Rachael

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Unfortunately, I don't have any of the body mods but here's what I do have.

Attachments

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.