Largest Number of Zako (1 Viewer)

DarkLight98

Writer
Hi! Long time lurker here, today I wanted to ask about a part of Zako topics that I'm interested in.

What's the largest number of Zako seen?

I'm talking more than 10 zako. Like 30 or 50 zako being low and dozens, if not hundreds of zako all at once.
They can come from anywhere, I just want to see what the highest number is.

(I'll edit/post my highest number soon)

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Hmm. I think the most impressive volume picture I've seen is one from Monsant.

Attachments

• SPOILER_Attack_of_the_Drones_vlarge.jpg
    SPOILER_Attack_of_the_Drones_vlarge.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 730

DarkLight98

Writer
Back with my personal favorites of the high number zako.
angel_tactics_by_nightmaremissy_dbdhvlv-fullview.jpg

The Bloody Angels from Lupin were my first introduction to zako as a genre. The footage I've seen shows dozens of them.

37968709_p0.jpg

Found this on Pixiv a year or two ago, always loved it due to the sheer number of bad girls. With dozens if not hundreds advancing towards the swordsman.

AlexanderSVKV

Swell Supporter
Back with my personal favorites of the high number zako.
View attachment 142609
The Bloody Angels from Lupin were my first introduction to zako as a genre. The footage I've seen shows dozens of them.

View attachment 142610
Found this on Pixiv a year or two ago, always loved it due to the sheer number of bad girls. With dozens if not hundreds advancing towards the swordsman.
Can you share link to artist page ?

Snow

Avid Affiliate
I don't know who made this (maybe his name was Jolgar based on the image name), but the fact that this was made with Poser a long time ago and has THIS many figures - even if it was done in multiple passes - still amazes me to this day. I don't think I've ever seen this image posted after I initially found it, and it deserves to be seen more simply for the effort that must have been put into it whether you're a zako fan or not.

JOLGAR-resized.jpg

DarkLight98

Writer
I don't know who made this (maybe his name was Jolgar based on the image name), but the fact that this was made with Poser a long time ago and has THIS many figures - even if it was done in multiple passes - still amazes me to this day. I don't think I've ever seen this image posted after I initially found it, and it deserves to be seen more simply for the effort that must have been put into it whether you're a zako fan or not.

View attachment 142612
Wow... that's astonishing. With hundreds of zako girls pouring into from all angles! I'd like to imagine a bird's eye view showing the crowds of zako from afar.

For the artwork, here's the link. The art itself is rather old, but the artist is still active. Though they haven't returned to making a art that large of scale.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular

View attachment 142612

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.