Lamia Tail Mod - Request filled (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 229663

Potential Patron
Could someone possible turn the female's legs into a snake body, (I hope the reference image is good enough)

EDIT: Request filled. See post #4 for more information.

-Thank you

Attachments

• banana-cartoon-yellow-snake-swan-reptile-water-bird-scaled-reptile-png-clip-art-thumbnail.png
    banana-cartoon-yellow-snake-swan-reptile-water-bird-scaled-reptile-png-clip-art-thumbnail.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 120
Last edited by a moderator:

Masterdragon

Content Creator
FurryTr@sh FurryTr@sh the naga tail mod from that image from REE_Scooper can be found in archive 2 in here:

FurryTr@sh

Potential Patron
FurryTr@sh FurryTr@sh the naga tail mod from that image from REE_Scooper can be found in archive 2 in here:
Thanks! There's one problem, and that's that I'm not usually comfortable with mods that take me to third party sites to download. If it's an image on Imgur or something, that's one thing, but in general, I just don't wanna risk it. Just an internet policy of mine. Is there any way these could be re-uploaded to Undertow? Because that would be, like, Christmas come early for me!

Masterdragon

Content Creator
Thanks! There's one problem, and that's that I'm not usually comfortable with mods that take me to third party sites to download. If it's an image on Imgur or something, that's one thing, but in general, I just don't wanna risk it. Just an internet policy of mine. Is there any way these could be re-uploaded to Undertow? Because that would be, like, Christmas come early for me!
Afaik that's 'just' a mediafire link to a zip file which contains a few of the mods bundled up.
And I'd assume someone would have reported the thread if there were any dubious files or anything inside (hadn't had any problems downloading and using it myself).

FurryTr@sh

Potential Patron
Well, okay...I mean...I don't know, just never downloaded something from MF before so I have no way of knowing if it's trustworthy... >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.