Lady Victoria (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter MaidenJeanne
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

MaidenJeanne

LadyVictoria's World of Women's Wrestlers with Amazon Lady Wrestling and the tops in womens wrestling

A good site with some good *actual* wrestling ryona. The women are pretty athletic and take nice bumps. Below are some clips of the stuff they've done.

Lady Victoria dominates Angelina Love
LADY VICTORIA DOMINATES ANGELENA LOVE (ANGEL) - YouTube

Lady Victoria dominates Lollipop
LADY VICTORIA DOMINATES LOLLIPOP - YouTube

Lady Victoria destroys Lollipop's legs

Angel Williams gets dominated by some random guy
?????????? - Erotic Video Adult VideoAdult

Enjoy!

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
There's one major problem with Lady Victoria's videos: They are INSANELY expensive. She uses an archaic billing system:

$10 for a single play (!)
$20 for access for a single day (!!)
$30 for access for a week (!!!)
$40 to own (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

It's a shame because she brings in a lot of top talent and is one of the best in the customs business as far as putting a lot of stuff in her videos. Lady Victoria herself is also my ideal female heel: Muscular, mean looking and vicious. If I ever find some videos, I'll be happy to share them but I don't know if I'd ever purchase from her website.

t27

Ryonani Teamster
Buy the DVD's because it is buy one get one free. The only thing is the DVDs are $25-40 for one.

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
Buy the DVD's because it is buy one get one free. The only thing is the DVDs are $25-40 for one.

Excellent advice. I've actually become so used to only downloading videos that I've completely forgotten that most custom sites even have a DVD section.

A

Alishiapunisher

I still look with longing at that Victoria vs. Alishia vid. $40 and just for a VHS copy...ugh. Someday, someday.

James

Vivacious Visitor
The videos are a bit expensive and she's really gone down hill these past few years. She used to have some great mixed matches starring women like Angel Williams, Vanessa Harding and Crystal White/Charmichael. Any mixed match she produces now has the same guy always getting abused, aside from one video, and usually tickled. I know that most of the stuff she releases is created by custom orders, but Christ. I don't like being one to throw stones in glass houses, but it's an odd fetish to me and how many times can you see the same guy getting tickled? The DRM sucks too just because I have to re-download files now and then and always the DRM rejects me and I have to email customer service.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I find there isn't enough information at times either in these sites, as I experianced the one time I bought a clip from her site. I'm a fan of a specific move, (the bearhug!) and I bought a clip since it was mentioned in the details that it contained such a move. I think it was a Gia Primo vs Lady V download I got from an older match, and I paid a fair amount for it too. The move I bought it for lasted about a few seconds and wasn't much of a move either. Felt like I might as well set fire to some of my money, the quality isn't great either for the price you pay since it looks like its been ripped from VHS.

I agree with Punisher too, always wanted Victoria vs. Alishia. I know there is a good bearhug in that tussel, but its only sold on VHS and funny enough I don't have one anymore. I even talked to Sleeperkid who Alishia came from originally. I think they had a dispute or the such in the past since he just says he doesn't sell anything with her in anymore. I think even Lady V might have had some problems with her too since she has made no attempt to convert the VHS to DVD or download format. Shame really.

mattmolloy

Potential Patron
I've purchased stuff from Lady Victoria, all downloads. Personally, the video quality...ummm....sucks. For $40, I want HD quality, not something that looks like it was shot on a cheap camcorder

C

crazyman

I've purchased stuff from Lady Victoria, all downloads. Personally, the video quality...ummm....sucks. For $40, I want HD quality, not something that looks like it was shot on a cheap camcorder

Got any of the lolipop matches by chance?

----------------

Avid Affiliate
if anyones looking to download the vids, i say stay away.

i purchased a single viewing of a crystal white mixed match and i wasnt even able to watch it. it scrambled on my computer.

anotherguttersnipe

Ryonani Teamster
if anyones looking to download the vids, i say stay away.

i purchased a single viewing of a crystal white mixed match and i wasnt even able to watch it. it scrambled on my computer.

Tch..... wish I read this before purchasing. I wasted $40 on a download, only for the damn thing to ask me purchase a licence-which leads me back to the same page I bought the initial download from.

But that's fine. I'm going to apply Zhuge Liang's logic to this, and calmly proclaim that my 40 bucks was a necessary sacrifice towards a far grander strategy.

archangel

Ryonani Teamster
ive gotten a few of these myself, while the content is really good, the quality is awful and the videos are all locked by a drm system that barely works with vista/windows 7, and if you purchased the video in any other web browser besides IE theres a chance your drm license may not be aquired, so you have to contact support

D

Dan Femwrestlingfan

I haven't bought her videos in a LONG time. But I still have an old VHS tape of Lady Victoria squashing Taylor Matheny from WWE Tough Enough.

Of course back then the video quality for everyone was less impressive and there was no such thing as HD and downloadable videos were rare.

If she hasn't improved her quality since then, that is not a good thing I agree. I always thought her videos were on the high side price wise also.

F

francesco1092

hi, do you know why i have to leave them my address for download one of their videos? will they send me something at my home?

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
It's a billing address, and no, if you bought a download only thing, they won't send you anything. It's very much a standard thing. You'll be okay, they won't send anything unless you specified it.

chj7ll

Potential Patron
has anyone else had this problem.. I bought a couple videos from her about 2 months ago and still haven't been able to access them. I sent an email and received a reply that was not helpful at all. I still can't access them.. should I just ask for a refund or what

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.