[PC] LAB -Still Alive- (1 Viewer)

Mardion

Potential Patron
This thread has been re-started in order to accommodate our sticky thread's rules.

There are so many ryona platformers out there that it's very difficult to find one that is much better than the majority of them.. So when I started playing LAB -Still Alive- and noticed it's just another game where you take control of a girl that jumps around, has a sword and gun, and tries to avoid the machines all around her that drain her health just by touching her, it left like this was just another mediocre game that I'd play a bit and never touch again...

Then the game progressed and... boy did it prove me wrong! It's a bit boring and frustrating at the start (since losing sends you quite far back) but it pays you back handsomely later!

I'd like to make a detailed presentation about it I feel that would ruin the surprise factor that made this game so enjoyable for me. I'll just mention that this game (1) has a fun gameplay , (2) has a ton of different enemies, from human males and females, to robots, animals, plants, slimes and monstrosities (3) has a lot of ryona moves, mostly rape, occasionally vore, some well-placed yuri ( ^_^ ) , mechanical traps, fire&electricity and even other ryona moves like whipping , (4) variety even on an enemy's moves themselves, as sometimes they grab you with one move then continue onto another, and after you lose and some of your clothes are ripped out they might even initiate all-new moves! Now, not all enemies are this interesting, but that's where the element of surprise comes from, I guarantee you will experience several interesting ryona moves at unexpected moments ;-)

For images, information and purchasing options, check the following links :
Author's blog
English DLsite

Hope you give it a try and enjoy it! ^_^

Controls:
X : Jump
A : Sword
D : Gun
W : Reload
F4 : Full screen

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.