Kyrieru's h-platformer template (1 Viewer)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Just as he hinted, Kyrieru released a (VERY EARLY) template for h-platformers (or platformers in general).

Link to his blog: Kyrieru: Player Template
14c144c7dd43a4c1b59ae21c84dcca6d.png

He's planning on making updates to the template, as well as making some tutorial videos on game making. However he's still busy and looking for another artist to hire. The template right now is very basic and isn't very newbie-friendly for now. If you can donate him some money I'm sure he will be more than thankful and it'll help him make more games and work on the template as well!

Donation page: Overture Interactive: Donate

Atmey

Potential Patron
Was a fan of GM a while ago, now I am fully with Unity, it's new 2D features looks promising. Hope Kyrieru switches boats, I'll donate again if he does that.

K

Kyrieru

Was a fan of GM a while ago, now I am fully with Unity, it's new 2D features looks promising. Hope Kyrieru switches boats, I'll donate again if he does that.
I will start learning how to use Unity at some point, but I'd never use it for 2d games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.