KOS-MOS Revision (1 Viewer)

NetNavi

Potential Patron
257-kosmos.png

Here's the current version. What I want is pretty simple (from the sound of it). Just lengthen the hair, or redraw it to fit the new long hair template. Currently the lower left quadrant looks unusual when implemented into the current game.

Uploaded a screenshot. It's most noticeable when the cock's fully shoved into her mouth. Hoping the screenshot took, it doesn't show up in preview.

Chance

Content Creator
kosmoslonghair.png

Not exactly a perfect revision, since matching the hair patterns bored me pretty fast. But still, it's 1.2 friendly now.

sigmasurprise

Content Creator
Hello. I finally got around to finishing the revised KOS-MOS and T-elos hair mods. I had to redraw several parts of KOS-MOS' hair.

The hair was to big on the back so i thinned it down a bit, also i redrew the side hair due it being somewhat large.

I dont know how to vector so i apologize if the hair looks messy.

Again, thanks for waiting.

Attachments

• KOS-MOS.png
    KOS-MOS.png
    308.3 KB · Views: 710
  • T-elos.png
    T-elos.png
    247.8 KB · Views: 473

NetNavi

Potential Patron
Definitely looks better. Although I'm curious to see them vectorized, anybody want to take a shot sometime?

Ghost Maestro

Content Creator
>Definitely looks better. Although I'm curious to see them vectorized, anybody want to take a shot sometime?

You best be joking.

NetNavi

Potential Patron
Why would I be joking? It was an honest inquiry. But it looks good and if you guys don't think it'll get any better, then it won't.

I certainly don't want to seem picky or anything for innocent questions.

Chance

Content Creator
NetNavi, it's not a ripped artwork, the version you posted was a vector art, and now Sigmasurprise provided a top quality one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.