Who should fight next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jade1503

Swell Supporter
‘Mmmmmmm…’

In one of the hotel rooms near to the CWF Arena, Korra and Haruno Sakura were on the bed: making out. They moaned into each other mouths as their tongues wrestled. Their naked muscular bodies were already covered in sweat as they rubbed into one another. The duvet of the bed was already churned as Korra pushed Sakura onto her back, connecting the vaginas together. Grunting, Korra thrust her hips into Sakura’s vagina. Sakura gasped and moaned as Korra’s vagina slammed into hers, arousing her.

After a few thrusts, Sakura gasped as she orgasmed all over Korra’s abdominal. Korra moaned as she too orgasmed on Sakura’s stomach, making their vaginas sticky with cum. Korra fell next to Sakura, both women panting heavily as they continued to cum on the bed.

‘Wow…’ Sakura gasped. ‘That was amazing…’

‘Yeah…’ Korra agreed. ‘You’re the best Sakura-chan.’

Sakura giggled. ‘This is the first time you called me “Sakura-chan”. So… What do you want to do now?’

Korra grinned as turned to face her girlfriend. ‘Wanna wrestle? I could do with a rough bout with you.’

Sakura grinned and turned to face Korra. ‘You’re on!’

Korra smirked and grabbed Sakura by the head, slamming her face into the bed. Sakura giggled and punched Korra in the stomach, making Korra let her go so the pink-haired girl could push her off the bed. Korra gasped when she slammed onto the floor, immediately getting up. It was a mistake.

Korra was immediately greeted with a clothesline, slamming her down into the floor. Korra gasped and held her throat, choking loudly, as Sakura got onto her fours. Sakura pushed Korra’s head up and wrapped her arms around her neck, choking her in a sleeper hold. Gasping for air, Korra reached up and grabbed the edge of the bed. Then she slowly pulled her and Sakura up onto their feet before slamming Sakura into the wall.

Sakura gasped in surprise and her hold on Korra loosened, allowing Korra to turn around to face her. Korra slammed her fists into Sakura’s stomach, the pink-haired girl spitting out saliva at the impact, before hip tossing her onto the bed. Sakura gasped louder when Korra slammed her fists into her stomach, smothering Sakura with her abdominal.

Her sight blackened, Sakura blindly licked Korra’s six-packs and wrapped her arms around the Avatar’s waist. Growling in Korra’s flesh, Sakura rolled her girlfriend onto her back. Quickly breathing in some air, Sakura slowly got onto her knees. Still holding onto Korra, Sakura then stood up with Korra upside down.

‘This is going to hurt a bit hun.’ Sakura warned Korra before jumping off the bed, pile driving Korra head-first into the floor.

Korra screamed in pain when her hear slammed into the floor while Sakura slowly made Korra’s shoulders touched the floor, pinning her.

‘1… 2…’

Korra kicked out, falling onto her stomach. Sakura quickly grabbed her girlfriend’s hair and pulled her onto her legs. Before she could continue the attack, Korra rammed her shoulder into Sakura’s stomach. As the pink-haired woman gasped in surprise, Korra growled as she slowly lifted Sakura into the air with her shoulders.

‘I won’t have it any other way!’

Korra fell backwards and slammed Sakura’s face-first into the floor, letting her go. Sakura screamed and curled into a ball, holding her face. Korra then pulled Sakura up onto her feet and wrapped her arms around her waist from behind. Grunting, Korra lifted Sakura into the air and slammed her into the floor in a German suplex. Sakura screamed in pain as Korra pinned her.

‘1… 2…’

To Korra’s surprise, Sakura kicked out and landed on her stomach. Before Sakura could get up, Korra pulled her up by her armpits. Korra head-butted Sakura in the face before grabbing her wrist, Irish whipping her into the bathroom. Sakura grunted as she ran into the bathroom, slamming into the sink-counter.

A moment later, Korra walked into the bathroom and grabbed Sakura by the hair. Sakura screamed as Korra punched her in the stomach thrice before delivering an uppercut into the jaws. Sakura screeched as she flew onto her back, groaning in pain. Then she screamed loudly when Korra slammed a knee into her vagina, making her urinate onto the bathroom tiled-floors. As Sakura moaned as she urinated on the floor, Korra laid on top of her: going for the pin.

‘1… 2…’

Korra’s surprise increased when Sakura kick out, pushing Korra against the wall. Shocked, Korra grabbed her girlfriend by the hair and pulled her up onto her feet. She kneed Sakura twice in the stomach and turned her upside down for a pile-driver. Before she could execute her move, Sakura’s legs wrapped around Korra’s head. With a growl, Sakura pulled Korra forward, slamming her face into the floor.

Korra screamed in shock as she found herself face-first into the bathroom floor, holding her face in pain. As Korra laid on the floor, Sakura got up onto her knees. Breathing heavily, the pink-haired woman rolled Korra onto her back and pulled her urethra. Korra shook her head and screamed as she urinated on Sakura’s hand.

With a grin, Sakura pulled Korra up onto her feet by her armpits and pushed her against the wall. There Sakura treated Korra like a punching bag, slamming her fists into Korra’s face, breasts and stomach. Korra gasped in pain every time Sakura’s fists slammed into her. When Sakura was done with her, Korra could barely stand as she had to lean against the wall.

Sakura then slammed her palm against Korra’s stomach and lifted her into the air, carrying her out of the bathroom. Sakura then slammed Korra onto the bed before slamming her elbow into Korra’s face. Korra’s screams was cut short when Sakura pressed her sweaty armpit into her face, pinning her.

‘1… 2… 3!’ counted Sakura, smiling. Breathing heavily, Sakura laid on top of Korra: kissing her deeply. ‘Mmm… Good fight baby.’

Korra moaned, in pain and lust. ‘Now that what I meant by rough.’

Sakura giggled as she pulled Korra into sitting position, kissing and embracing her. Their sweaty muscular bodies rubbed into one another as their hairy vaginas began grinding. Their tongues slid inside and out of their mouths as they grinded harder and faster.

Gasping in unison, Korra and Sakura orgasmed all over their vaginas and bellies. Breathing heavily, Sakura pushed Korra onto her back and began eating Korra’s vagina in a position 69. Korra moaned as she started licking Sakura’s vagina, both of them cleaning each other vaginas. When they were done, Sakura rolled off Korra and laid next to her. They breathe heavily as they recovered their strength. When she had recovered enough, Korra pulled Sakura into sitting position and smiled: holding her hands.

‘Sakura.’ she began. ‘I have never met someone as strong nor beautiful as you. I’m truly bless to have met you.’

Sakura blushed at her compliment. ‘Me too… Korra, I love you and I want to be with you forever.’

Korra grinned. ‘I think that can be arrange.’

Korra pushed herself off the bed and went to one of the drawers, opening it. She took out a small black box and knelt before Sakura. Sakura’s eyes and mouth widened in shock when Korra opened the box.

It was a pair of diamond rings.

‘Haruno Sakura.’ Began Korra. ‘Will you marry me and be my beloved until death do us apart?’

Sakura closed her mouth as tears of joy flowed down her cheeks, taking a few minutes to reply. ‘Yes! Yes I do!’

Korra smiled too as she pushed the ring gently into Sakura’s ring while Sakura picked up the other ring and pushed it into Korra’s finger. With the formalities over and filled with happiness, Sakura pulled Korra into a deep embrace and kissed passionately. She and Korra kissed deeply as they fell onto the bed, making out love late in the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.